Page 55 of 55 FirstFirst ... 5455152535455

Quote Originally Posted by thjan View Post
    I guess the Fall of the House of X #1 leaked. I have not looked for it, but I asked on Reddit about Rogue and Gambit's role in the issue and it sounds about what everyone expected. A whole lot of nothing. Sigh. I guess that page in the preview is their only real contribution. I doubt it will improve in the next ones either.
    Well it's a relief if we avoid plots carrying over from the mini. Even though after FoX you think both Remy and Anna would have left that behind them without any exceptions.

I don't understand the reason to have a cast, and they are only 6, and not have all of them be an active part of the issue. Especially the first issue.

I haven't pre-ordered this issue, and after reading what you wrote, I'm not regretting it.

I have seen the leak, Romy only appears in the image we have already seen in the preview.

Quote Originally Posted by anyajenkins View Post
    I guess it could be worse, literally it could be worse, but…c’est la vie…

There is a cute variant cover on other thread, I’m forgetting which thread though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Malachi View Post
    Well it's a relief if we avoid plots carrying over from the mini. Even though after FoX you think both Remy and Anna would have left that behind them without any exceptions.

I don't understand the reason to have a cast, and they are only 6, and not have all of them be an active part of the issue. Especially the first issue.

I haven't pre-ordered this issue, and after reading what you wrote, I'm not regretting it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ilargi View Post
    I have seen the leak, Romy only appears in the image we have already seen in the preview.
    Is this the one you're talking about? By Ben Harvey?

IMG_20231231_144914.jpg

Honestly if I could get my paws on this cover, it's probably the ONLY reason I'd pick up this issue.

I've come to expect that this is just the way Duggan uses his cast, which is to say ... unevenly. It's how he used Rogue in X-Men and in Uncanny Avengers too.

He'll give them maybe one important scene ... probably one big hero moment for Rogue. If we're lucky he won't use it as yet another opportunity to disparage Gambit.

I'm just going wait out each issue and only pick up the ones with good content for these two or if I can snag this cover art. Otherwise I''m skipping it and hoping for something better for the 616 in July.

At least March brings X-Men'97.

Ready to put up the 2024 Romy thread and welcome the end of the Krakoa era. It didn't do much for these two.
    Last edited by AppleJ; 12-31-2023 at 01:59 PM.