Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by billee0918 View Post
    Was surprised to see an upcoming figure of this Jessica costume. It really grew on me in her last series and I’d love to see it return.

Attachment 130026
    Yeah, I didn't like it when it was first announced, but I did grow to appreciate it, especially the way it was made part of the plot. But the classic is so good, I'm happy to see it again.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by billee0918 View Post
    Was surprised to see an upcoming figure of this Jessica costume. It really grew on me in her last series and I’d love to see it return.

Attachment 130026
    Have Jessica in the pages of Spider-Man, and her star will rise...

deleted...
    Last edited by danielsan52; 03-21-2023 at 04:17 AM.
    TO KNOW HER IS TO FEAR HER: JESSICA DREW THE SPIDER-WOMAN
    BE SURE TO CHECK OUT THE NEW 2024 SPIDER-WOMAN SERIES by STEVE FOXE!!!

MISSING:
    Synch's Aura
    Northstar and Aurora's shiny hair
    Spider-Woman’s cowl costume

Astonishing Member OBrianTallent's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Darthfury78 View Post
    Have Jessica in the pages of Spider-Man, and her star will rise...
    Because it did so much for Mockingbird....

Looks like Jess might need a new home. Captain Marvel is done.
    https://www.marvel.com/articles/comi...on-final-issue
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Looks like Jess might need a new home. Captain Marvel is done.
    https://www.marvel.com/articles/comi...on-final-issue
    At least it lasted fifty issues . . . but will it be the last issue of the run with someone else taking over from there, or the last issue of the series?
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Probably both. I would certainly expect a new run to start by September, but it'll be a new #1. I can't see Carol being seen only in Avengers.

I wouldn't be surprised though, if the supporting cast is completely switched out. Jessica and Hazmat out, Monica and Kamala in. Movie synergy.
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Astonishing Member

Right. Maybe they'll do The Marvels with Carol, Monica, and Kamala. I'm hoping for a new look for Carol. Alex Ross designed a couple of complementing outfits for Carol and Monica that looked great but were never used.

Quote Originally Posted by kcekada View Post
    Right. Maybe they'll do The Marvels with Carol, Monica, and Kamala. I'm hoping for a new look for Carol. Alex Ross designed a couple of complementing outfits for Carol and Monica that looked great but were never used.
    This is what I think is coming next for Carol, Monica and Kamala. I mean a The Marvels ongoing. Not sure about the Alex Ross costumes but I would love it if they do use them for Carol and Monica since they are great designs.

Astonishing Member OBrianTallent's Avatar

I can't see them using the costumes if they are going to combine Carol, Monica and Kamala into one book for movie synergy, more likely they will keep the looks that will most resemble their looks in the movies. Personally I would rather they keep their adventures separate.

As for Jessica, I really wish they would give her another run.

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by OBrianTallent View Post
    I can't see them using the costumes if they are going to combine Carol, Monica and Kamala into one book for movie synergy, more likely they will keep the looks that will most resemble their looks in the movies. Personally I would rather they keep their adventures separate.

As for Jessica, I really wish they would give her another run.
    Yeah, same here on Jessica. I'd also like to see her team up with Julia Carpenter. Maybe have Rachel Carpenter, Julia's daughter, interacting with Jessica's niece Rebecca Marchand. Could be interesting.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

All-New Member

What is the status of Jessica did they kill her?

No. Peter got stabbed in End of Spider-Verse too. He was shown to no longer have his powers - history was rewritten, Silk basically fought all his villains and Peter became her tech guy. On that logic, Jessica should also have simply been depowered, not killed. The way the most recent issue of Slott's Spider-Man ended, I think that's about to be reversed, and both Peter and Jessica will be back to normal.

I'd love another series based on volume 1. When Jessica was more classy than slapstick and the book was more horror than superhero.
    TO KNOW HER IS TO FEAR HER: JESSICA DREW THE SPIDER-WOMAN
    BE SURE TO CHECK OUT THE NEW 2024 SPIDER-WOMAN SERIES by STEVE FOXE!!!

MISSING:
    Synch's Aura
    Northstar and Aurora's shiny hair
    Spider-Woman’s cowl costume

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    No. Peter got stabbed in End of Spider-Verse too. He was shown to no longer have his powers - history was rewritten, Silk basically fought all his villains and Peter became her tech guy. On that logic, Jessica should also have simply been depowered, not killed. The way the most recent issue of Slott's Spider-Man ended, I think that's about to be reversed, and both Peter and Jessica will be back to normal.
    Jessica Drew and Julia Carpenter should appear as reoccurring guests in the pages of Amazing Spider-Man, along with Anya(Spider-Girl). This would be a good dynamic for Anya to have three close allies who would serve as her mentors. Especially Peter Parker and Julia Carpenter...