Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 101617181920

Quote Originally Posted by Dreaded Porcupine View Post
    Sure looks to me like Marvel is seriously contemplating assassinating the character of Gerry. Maybe they feel it is hurting Jess. Gerry being Spider-Boy might be the perfect solution. I haven’t read a word of Spider-Boy so I have no clue who he is or his powers. I personally don’t have a problem with Gerry. He has powers and would make an ideal Spider-Boy. Now I have to go back and get the Spider-Boy issues to get more insight. Hopefully my LCS still has the back issues.
    Spider-Boy's backstory is that a villain called Madame Monstrosity kidnapped him and some other kids and experimented on them. He escaped and was trained by Daredevil and the original Spider-Man. No web shooters, but he does have a venom attack, like Miles and Jessica. Notably, Bailey is homeless - he lives at the FEAST shelter that's run by May Parker.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Merry Christmas Jessica Drew fans .

Today's issue was awesome!

This is what a Spider-Woman series is supposed to be like. I noticed on the Gang War Territories map that The Menagerie owns a piece of town... Is Skein still with them? (I'm not following the crossover)
    Last edited by danielsan52; 12-27-2023 at 10:19 AM.
    TO KNOW HER IS TO FEAR HER: JESSICA DREW THE SPIDER-WOMAN
    BE SURE TO CHECK OUT THE NEW 2024 SPIDER-WOMAN SERIES by STEVE FOXE!!!

MISSING:
    Synch's Aura
    Northstar and Aurora's shiny hair
    Spider-Woman’s cowl costume

Astonishing Member OBrianTallent's Avatar

I really hope people are picking this book it! This was another fantastic issue and while I loved the Pacheco/Perez series and thought it sounded like Jess...THIS is Jessica Drew: Spider-Woman! Borelli is fantastic on art as well. What has surprised me most is that while it is a tie in to Gang War...it's definitely it's own story that doesn't need to be read with anything else (and as someone who doesn't read Spider-Man..that's awesome!) Jess is working within the gang war while trying to find her son. Just excellent book.
    William Messner Loebs Go Fund Me Page https://www.gofundme.com/f/help-writ...ource=customer

Peter David Go Fund Me Page https://www.gofundme.com/f/peter-david-fund

Len Kaminski Go Fund Me Page https://www.gofundme.com/f/help-save-len-kaminski