Page 22 of 51 FirstFirst ... 1218192021222324252632 ... LastLast

Late 2023 or early 2024. Though a lot of production rumour seems to say next year is more likely.

Astonishing Member Drops Of Venus's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ComicNoobie View Post
    Good! This means the MCU is in fact planning for Billy/Wiccan to be in it. When does this show come out again?
    In the screenshot of what the stunt double accidentally leaked, it says 2024, so that's likely what they're planning for right now. There were rumors of the show being pushed to 2025, but hopefully that stay as a rumor. I would hate to wait that long to finally see the real Billy in the MCU.
    Last edited by Drops Of Venus; 04-29-2023 at 11:22 AM.

lol, the original silver age Avengers (Iron Man, Captain America, Giant-Man and Wasp) just got a whole ton of future spoilers thanks to Kang, including seeing the Young Avengers.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Astonishing Member Drops Of Venus's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    lol, the original silver age Avengers (Iron Man, Captain America, Giant-Man and Wasp) just got a whole ton of future spoilers thanks to Kang, including seeing the Young Avengers.
    Is that supposed to be Iron Lad on top and Speed in between Patriot and Wiccan? Honestly... this image makes no sense, chronologically wise. The roster and suit designs make me have no idea where/when this took place in the past. There are some inconsistencies. They probably just wanted to make a YA reference without really thinking about that. lol

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Drops Of Venus View Post
    Is that supposed to be Iron Lad on top and Speed in between Patriot and Wiccan? Honestly... this image makes no sense, chronologically wise. The roster and suit designs make me have no idea where/when this took place in the past. There are some inconsistencies. They probably just wanted to make a YA reference without really thinking about that. lol
    They took a lot of liberties with the line ups the Avengers saw when they were going through time.
    All I wanted was to be unconditionally loved while never having to work on my flaws. Is that so much to ask?

I nearly spit my drink when I was reading War Across Time issue 5! The Young Avengers getting a cameo in a moment of Avengers history! A tear ran down my face that Marvel give them this acknowledgement. I'll take whatever I can get, I'm so starved for YA attention. I'm not sure when this takes place. But I'm pretty sure the team is looking at Iron Lad. I miss this team so much!

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by ComicNoobie View Post
    I nearly spit my drink when I was reading War Across Time issue 5! The Young Avengers getting a cameo in a moment of Avengers history! A tear ran down my face that Marvel give them this acknowledgement. I'll take whatever I can get, I'm so starved for YA attention. I'm not sure when this takes place. But I'm pretty sure the team is looking at Iron Lad. I miss this team so much!
    I'm just happy they acknowledged Eli and Tommy, since those two seem to be the most often left out of YA cameos.

So we've seen Kate, Cassie, Eli, Tommy & Billy (as kids, anyway) in the MCU. Just waiting on Teddy! Please be in Secret Invasion!

Who’s the naked blonde guy?
    “Generally, one knows me before hating me” -Quicksilver

It's Speed. You can see speed lines behind him.
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by Chris0013 View Post
    They took a lot of liberties with the line ups the Avengers saw when they were going through time.
    Yeah, just look at the group fighting Galactus. Thing, Ms. Marvel, Punisher, Captain Marvel, Venom, and Wolverine. That's never been a team, and I think Ben is the only one of those to have ever fought the purple colossus, with the Fantastic Four.

Quote Originally Posted by Sutekh View Post
    I'm just happy they acknowledged Eli and Tommy, since those two seem to be the most often left out of YA cameos.

So we've seen Kate, Cassie, Eli, Tommy & Billy (as kids, anyway) in the MCU. Just waiting on Teddy! Please be in Secret Invasion!
    That's because whenever they do YA cameos or retro history of the team these days it's usually from the Kieron Gillen run which didn't include Eli, Tommy, and Cassie. Cassie is only getting semi-exposure today because of her Ant-Man legacy, but she brings up the Young Avengers in most of her sparse appearances so they acknowledge her as a team member a little more then Eli and Tommy.

Yeah, just look at the group fighting Galactus. Thing, Ms. Marvel, Punisher, Captain Marvel, Venom, and Wolverine. That's never been a team, and I think Ben is the only one of those to have ever fought the purple colossus, with the Fantastic Four.
    Maybe it's a future team up that has yet to happen?
    Last edited by ComicNoobie; 05-04-2023 at 06:01 AM.

It's surreal seeing them together and the old costumes.

It's Speed. You can see speed lines behind him.
    Ah. Yeah. Ok. I suppose he’s not naked there either.
    “Generally, one knows me before hating me” -Quicksilver

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Sutekh View Post
    My prediction is if he does show up it will be a final episode reveal, maybe something about how he is the heir to the empire who is seen as someone who can end the conflict only to be discovered as some random teen in Long Island.

Fantastic Member Waking Replica's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Waking Replica View Post
    The writer of the upcoming new Loki series did an interview and mentioned that Loki's going to be running into "a Young Avenger or two." That + one of the sneak peaks/solicits mentioning Loki being in Kree space makes me think we'll be getting a guest appearance from Billy and Teddy.

https://www.dynamicforces.com/htmlfi...DFN04252328160
    https://www.cbr.com/loki-dan-watters-interview/

As confirmed by the snippet of a panel at the top, it's Billy and Teddy that'll be guest spotting in the Loki series!