Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

The World Premiere red carpet for Ant-Man and The Wasp Quantumania is scheduled be held in Hollywood on FEBRUARY 6TH!

This was a good issue number 1. interesting story, nothing that is rocking the boat but giving Jan a believable place in the current MU. love the consistency of Mayor luke cage and i like the idea of the club she is trying to create. also i could see Cyclops ordering a Tom collins. lol
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    This was a good issue number 1. interesting story, nothing that is rocking the boat but giving Jan a believable place in the current MU. love the consistency of Mayor luke cage and i like the idea of the club she is trying to create. also i could see Cyclops ordering a Tom collins. lol
    I think you want Janet's thread.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by juan678 View Post
    It's funny. At first I've never been that crazy about the MCU Ant-Man and Wasp suits. They were fine for what they are but I wasn't all that attached to them. Then they gave Cassie a suit and I grew to freak'n love everything about it. The color scheme, the chucks, the body size, even the Power Rangerish feel to it. Does that make me bias simply because Cassie is wearing it?

Quote Originally Posted by ComicNoobie View Post
    It's funny. At first I've never been that crazy about the MCU Ant-Man and Wasp suits. They were fine for what they are but I wasn't all that attached to them. Then they gave Cassie a suit and I grew to freak'n love everything about it. The color scheme, the chucks, the body size, even the Power Rangerish feel to it. Does that make me bias simply because Cassie is wearing it?
    I would prefer it if we could see their faces, even if I'm not against full face masks. But I'm used to seeing the faces in the comics.

To be fair, Janet's the only one whose face is always on show in the comics. Scott wears a helmet that leaves just his mouth visible, and so do Cassie and Nadia. I assume the movies gave them full concealing helmets for the same purpose they serve in Power Rangers and it's Japanese Super Sentai source material - to hide when it's stuntmen and not the main cast in the suits (or when it's CGI i.e. Hope flying).
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Cassie in Car