Page 2 of 26 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by John Venus View Post
    The Wonder Fam plus Jessica Cruz:

Very nice.

I also like the costumes and hairstyles.
    [Quote Originally Posted by Thor-El 10-15-2020 12:32 PM]

"Jason Aaron should know there is already a winner of the Phoenix Force and his name is Phoenixx9."

Like a Red Dragon, The Phoenix shall Soar in 2024!

Quote Originally Posted by Primal Slayer View Post
    I much prefer Cassie's later looks than this one.
    Last edited by Phoenixx9; 01-09-2023 at 01:32 PM.

"Jason Aaron should know there is already a winner of the Phoenix Force and his name is Phoenixx9."

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenixx9 View Post
    Very nice.

I also like the costumes and hairstyles.
    Those Rapunzel locks aren't very practical though. I know Artemis actually usually does have a long ponytail, but it's not normally so long she could trip on it!
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Those Rapunzel locks aren't very practical though. I know Artemis actually usually does have a long ponytail, but it's not normally so long she could trip on it!
    Hahaha, I know, I know....but I like that this artist made all have ultra-long hair, it's different looking.

My Favorite Cassie costume
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by warzon View Post
    Especially since it inspired her cartoon look:

Yeah! I love this look. She has this athletic teenager look and I adore the goggles on her head. A throwback to her early days I suppose. And as Frontier said it inspired her Young Justice animated look. I love those pants.

It's not a throwback - she'd never stopped wearing the goggles at that time. That's her third costume, I think. The first one is the wigged one where she had the goggles over her eyes, and the second was the pigtailed look which had the goggles on her forehead. She ditched them when she was redesigned for Teen Titans.
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Incredible Member

And it works specially well in that artstyle-

Fantastic Member

So after her major role in the Young Justice Dark Crisis tie-in, we haven't seen Cassie. Does anyone have any information about her role in the DCU/WW universe? I was dismayed to see that she was not in the Dawn of the DCU promo art.

Astonishing Member OBrianTallent's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by HotBoy View Post
    So after her major role in the Young Justice Dark Crisis tie-in, we haven't seen Cassie. Does anyone have any information about her role in the DCU/WW universe? I was dismayed to see that she was not in the Dawn of the DCU promo art.

None of the Young Justice generation are in the image (even though two of them have have series.)

Neither Tim Drake: Robin nor Superboy: Man of Tomorrow are part of Dawn of DC, that's why. Robin's not a new book and Superboy is from the Round Robin thing (and as with Robins which had Steph still being Spoiler and Damian also in an old costume, is probably set before other current comics, hence why Conner has his Bendis YJ jacket instead of his new one from current Action Comics).

Sadly Cassie's nowhere to be found (she needs a rebrand honestly, as Yara's clearly going to be pushed as Wonder Girl). Bart, at least, will be part of the Flash's ensemble cast, it makes sense that the image uses Wally and Ace, who is his primary sidekick right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Neither Tim Drake: Robin nor Superboy: Man of Tomorrow are part of Dawn of DC, that's why. Robin's not a new book and Superboy is from the Round Robin thing (and as with Robins which had Steph still being Spoiler and Damian also in an old costume, is probably set before other current comics, hence why Conner has his Bendis YJ jacket instead of his new one from current Action Comics).

Sadly Cassie's nowhere to be found (she needs a rebrand honestly, as Yara's clearly going to be pushed as Wonder Girl). Bart, at least, will be part of the Flash's ensemble cast, it makes sense that the image uses Wally and Ace, who is his primary sidekick right now.
    Hmm... She could be part of the supporting cast for conner in his book?

Conner's book is just a mini, and as far as we know the entire supporting cast is new characters.

I love Cassie, but her most recent costume has to go.