Page 24 of 26 FirstFirst ... 1420212223242526 LastLast

I’m ok with the new look, though I’d have preferred a whole redesign. This one takes away the worst elements of the last costume and leaves something I can live with.

It’s an improvement but not worth the hype. Gwen Stacy called, she wants her headband back. I miss Cassie with the red, gold, and black color palette.

Quote Originally Posted by Koriand'r View Post
    lol I'm working on some Cassie costumes everybody here will probably hate. lol
    Yo, you make art? Anywhere I can see it?

Quote Originally Posted by Drako View Post
    Edit: The cover artist forgot to draw the "belt" on her.

https://twitter.com/Sampere_art/stat...60289717117159

I don't want to hate on Sampere but this feels like such a low-effort redesign or attempt at a new costume. Because it barely feels new.

I mean, it's not bad, this is probably what she should've been wearing when YJ first relaunched, but as it is now it's just not that exciting.

Also the jacket is a little too America Chaves. I like the "W" sneakers though.

Quote Originally Posted by ComicNoobie View Post
    The armor aside, how dare that robot thing deny access for Cassie! She is Wonder Girl and deserves much more respect than is being given. What comic is this from? Is this a alternate Cassie or the real deal?
    One of the Teen Titans annuals where they met future counterparts, this is actually in the future version of the team satellite base. It's the main New-52 Cassie, but visiting the future.

No, she looks like a cashier down at the Piggly Wiggly.
    I want to see! Share with us!

WONDER GIRL 0.jpgPoor Cassie just can't catch a break.this was my Fav Costume for her Heroic yet Simple.

No, she looks like a cashier down at the Piggly Wiggly.
    Of course I need to see it, lol!
    [Quote Originally Posted by Thor-El 10-15-2020 12:32 PM]

"Jason Aaron should know there is already a winner of the Phoenix Force and his name is Phoenixx9."

Like a Red Dragon, The Phoenix shall Soar in 2024!

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I don't want to hate on Sampere but this feels like such a low-effort redesign or attempt at a new costume. Because it barely feels new.

I mean, it's not bad, this is probably what she should've been wearing when YJ first relaunched, but as it is now it's just not that exciting.

Also the jacket is a little too America Chaves. I like the "W" sneakers though.
    Now that you said it I can't unsee the America Chavez comparison lol.

Quote Originally Posted by marhawkman View Post
    One of the Teen Titans annuals where they met future counterparts, this is actually in the future version of the team satellite base. It's the main New-52 Cassie, but visiting the future.
    New 52 Cassie in the future? That must be wild. Even more of a reason for that robot to know who Wonder Girl is. She should be world famous in the future...right?

Quote Originally Posted by warzon View Post
    WONDER GIRL 0.jpgPoor Cassie just can't catch a break.this was my Fav Costume for her Heroic yet Simple.
    I love this outfit too. It makes her look like a true leader and shows her evolution.

Her best costumes (in my opinion) are the YJ one posted above, her Johns Teen Titans one, and the YJ cartoon looks.

Quote Originally Posted by ComicNoobie View Post
    New 52 Cassie in the future? That must be wild. Even more of a reason for that robot to know who Wonder Girl is. She should be world famous in the future...right?
    I think it was telling her she wasn't allowed in, not that it didn't know who she was. Hard to be sure.

Quote Originally Posted by Dipter View Post
    It’s an improvement but not worth the hype. Gwen Stacy called, she wants her headband back. I miss Cassie with the red, gold, and black color palette.
    To be fair, the headband was part of the previous look as well.

Maybe she should've referred to herself as Wonder Woman then...
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Extraordinary Member Primal Slayer's Avatar

Some re-colors makes it look a lot better imo

Oh yeah, the red and black look a lot better.

I also prefer the red and black. BUT what bugs me the most about the look is the jacket. And the hairband.

I think it was telling her she wasn't allowed in, not that it didn't know who she was. Hard to be sure.
    That's even worse! Nobody tells Wonder Girl where she's not allowed. She goes where she wants, when she wants and a robot doesn't have the authority to say otherwise! Plus it was the future right? Cassie's name should be world famous by that point, right?