Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Rac7d* View Post
    College students shouldn’t ask for 14 year olds numbers
    Generally yes, but if Robin says he’s going to call you I think Robin is going to call you.
    "It's fun and it's cool, so that's all that matters. It's what comics are for, Duh."
    Words to live by.

Quote Originally Posted by sifighter View Post
    Well finally, Lazarus Planet let’s us know who Red Canary is, such as her real name, her college life/roommate, her hometown, and her brother. It picks up after Dark Crisis, and she even hangs out with Sideways again.

Personally I can see why she kept his number and not say Damian’s.
    Only her first name, which is Sienna. Her last name is never mentioned. Also the hometown shouldn't be surprising, as it's Seattle, which is also where Ollie and Dinah live.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Well, Red Canary continues to be as generic as can be. She even has the cliché annoying roommate.
    I thought she’d at least get her an interesting new power in this event, but apparently not..

Quote Originally Posted by Factor View Post
    Well, Red Canary continues to be as generic as can be. She even has the cliché annoying roommate.
    I thought she’d at least get her an interesting new power in this event, but apparently not..
    Is she supposed to be Italian? Given her first name? Though she looks more Asian.

(Is this Punchline all over again...?)

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Only her first name, which is Sienna. Her last name is never mentioned. Also the hometown shouldn't be surprising, as it's Seattle, which is also where Ollie and Dinah live.
    Do we know for sure this isn't Sin, who Dinah adopted in the old continuity at a younger age. (Simone's 1st BOP run I think?)
    Thinking somebody named Sin might adapt that when she got older because she found it awkward? Sin = Sienna?

Sin is short for Cynthia.
    https://dc.fandom.com/wiki/Sin_(New_Earth)
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Also Sin didn’t have a brother last I checked
    "It's fun and it's cool, so that's all that matters. It's what comics are for, Duh."
    Words to live by.

Quote Originally Posted by sifighter View Post
    Well finally, Lazarus Planet let’s us know who Red Canary is, such as her real name, her college life/roommate, her hometown, and her brother. It picks up after Dark Crisis, and she even hangs out with Sideways again.
    I dig the possible name connection between "Sin" and "Sienna" so I hope theory is true.
    Last edited by Thirteen; 02-08-2023 at 08:19 AM.
    Protected by the Comics Code Authority
    YES Capes. YES Masks. YES Secret Identities.

And I wish folks who are butthurt that their pet theory that Red Canary was Sin would accept that they were wrong and get over it. Y'all are starting to approach "Young Geoff Johns holding a grudge that Karl Kesel didn't make Lex Luthor Superboy's human genetic donor" levels of crazy.

Quote Originally Posted by Timber Wolf-By-Night View Post
    And I wish folks who are butthurt that their pet theory that Red Canary was Sin would accept that they were wrong and get over it. Y'all are starting to approach "Young Geoff Johns holding a grudge that Karl Kesel didn't make Lex Luthor Superboy's human genetic donor" levels of crazy.
    I don't think that's even the same. At this point, she's not Sin, which was a missed opportunity, but realistically I doubt Sienna will be here in a decade. MAYBE. But she doesn't work the same as a character like Jon or Ace.

But time will tell.
    Currently Reading: DC v. Vampires / Batman: Urban Legends / Robin / Nightwing / Mister Miracle: The Source of Freedom

Quote Originally Posted by thefinalguy View Post
    I don't think that's even the same. At this point, she's not Sin, which was a missed opportunity, but realistically I doubt Sienna will be here in a decade. MAYBE. But she doesn't work the same as a character like Jon or Ace.

But time will tell.
    Other than her design she doesn't seem to have a lot that makes her standout other than a big writer (Joshua Williamson) pushing for her.

Amazing Member

Red Canary's introduction has been baffling because she's simply boring.

Quote Originally Posted by PUGSSSS001 View Post
    Red Canary's introduction has been baffling because she's simply boring.
    They need to have fun for her. There's no dislike for me; she's just there.
    Currently Reading: DC v. Vampires / Batman: Urban Legends / Robin / Nightwing / Mister Miracle: The Source of Freedom

Quote Originally Posted by thefinalguy View Post
    They need to have fun for her. There's no dislike for me; she's just there.
    Especially for a girl running around in that costume .

Astonishing Member signalman112's Avatar

1994 Skybox Card.

SkyboxBC.jpg