Page 14 of 40 FirstFirst ... 410111213141516171824 ... LastLast

Latest it could be is between Captain America #0 and Sentinel of Liberty #1, which was published a year ago. Of course, it's also before Amazing Spider-Man #26, due to Kamala's death in that issue, but at least THAT was only last week.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Fantastic Member

https://graphicpolicy.com/2023/06/08...ain-marvel-50/

Exclusive preview of Captain Marvel # 50

Quote Originally Posted by Distraction View Post
    https://graphicpolicy.com/2023/06/08...ain-marvel-50/

Exclusive preview of Captain Marvel # 50
    When in doubt, just punch something!

That swimsuit cover is fun. I think it's funny how Carol is technically the only one in a bikini .

lol at She-Hulk on that variant. "Welp, that's a wrap".
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Extraordinary Member

Was that red head at the party MJ?

MJParry.jpg
    Last edited by Chris0013; 06-15-2023 at 04:13 AM.
    All I wanted was to be unconditionally loved while never having to work on my flaws. Is that so much to ask?

This was fun. That second tony joke was a little harsh but i still laughed cause it sounded like a joke tony would make. The Scarlet Witch scene was really good to. I really perked up when the lopez portion kicked in. Why is lopez not on a marvel book. I mean his art just does it for me.

datlopez.jpg
    datlopez1.jpg
    datlopez2.jpg

This also retroactively made kamala death more impactful a bit too, seeing the Marvels hopes in her.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    This was fun. That second tony joke was a little harsh but i still laughed cause it sounded like a joke tony would make. The Scarlet Witch scene was really good to. I really perked up when the lopez portion kicked in. Why is lopez not on a marvel book. I mean his art just does it for me.

datlopez.jpg
    datlopez1.jpg
    datlopez2.jpg

This also retroactively made kamala death more impactful a bit too, seeing the Marvels hopes in her.
    I guess I'll remember this run for Carol and Stephen knocking boots for like two issues.

And, I mean, they are wearing skintight spandex...

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post

datlopez.jpg
    datlopez1.jpg
    datlopez2.jpg

I think she was mean when talking about Hazmat though. Said she's not ready for the Avengers despite just saving the lives of some X-Men? Ironic considering she debuted in Avengers Academy. And it seems Carol forgot - Kamala's already been an Avenger, and she's no older than Jennifer. I wonder if Hazmat's headed for the X books - Carol also told her to seek out Rogue as another mentor.

Astonishing Member

Astonishing Member

Well, I was hoping for/predicting a new uniform. Be careful what you wish for. Is it the 90s again -- and is Carol still trying to looks like she's part of the Superman family (most of whom started wearing jackets earlier this year)? I'd like to see how this looks without the jacket which reminds me of my junior high band uniform (and that's not a good thing!) and a Spanish matador.

But I do like that she's getting a supporting cast. From what I could fine online, the artist's work looks pretty good.

Quote Originally Posted by D.Z View Post
    The Hellfire Gala strikes AGAIN! (not a fan of the new logo)

Protected by the Comics Code Authority
    YES Capes. YES Masks. YES Secret Identities.

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

While I love the Gala look. I'm not feeling the action look. And I need to see it without the jacket which is overly busy. For some reason I'm having N52 Wonder Woman flashbacks.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

see beauty in all things. charliehustle415's Avatar

https://www.gamesradar.com/captain-m...eam-this-fall/

Ali Wong and artist Jan Bazaldua launch new #1 in the fall.

I haven't read much of her stuff, but it seems like the old guard writers are going out the door

Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
    While I love the Gala look. I'm not feeling the action look. And I need to see it without the jacket which is overly busy. For some reason I'm having N52 Wonder Woman flashbacks.
    Here is the complete design showcase

"This is me being reasonable"

Quote Originally Posted by charliehustle415 View Post
    https://www.gamesradar.com/captain-m...eam-this-fall/

Ali Wong and artist Jan Bazaldua launch new #1 in the fall.

I haven't read much of her stuff, but it seems like the old guard writers are going out the door
    Hell to the yea

I think the team is solid. Good on Wong to be getting juicy gigs: first Deadpool, now Cap'n Marvel. Bazaldua graduating from Red Goblin is also good, tho I feel for fans of that book.

but damn, is the synopsis a nothing-burger. Someone comes at Carol, so she has to team up with...someone. C'mon, marketing guys! So far this is "New Suit: The Series."