Page 12 of 37 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314151622 ... LastLast
    Mighty Member

Wait it wasn’t Uncanny Avengers when Rogue stops by in the middle of it just to chat?

A705C650-B577-4244-8E2D-45DC5F2D5A67.jpg

It a Remy and a Wolfie! I can’t remember the last time they interacted.

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by NicoPony View Post

Gambit is not active in X-men team for the last decade?

I know, right?! For what it's worth, I'm liking what Claremont/Larroca are doing in their mini-series so far...

Last edited by K7P5V; 03-13-2023 at 07:50 PM. Reason: Added Helpful Link.

Mighty Member

You knew just how to make my day . Ty

Fantastic Member

guys hear my theory about Gambit. spoiler ahead.
    In Immoral X-men #2 they reveal the origin of Four-Sinister ( 4 cards), which made me think Gambit is just not related to 1 of them (Diamond) but to all. Gambit is a safeguard ( a wildcard) for these 4 clones, the Cosmic Sinister looks like the Witness, he is related to magical (Excalibur, tarot ), and the Diamond Sinister. I still do not figure out his connection to Dr. Statis, or maybe he is the creator of Gambit (post-human).

Quote Originally Posted by Mutant101 View Post
    guys hear my theory about Gambit. spoiler ahead.
    In Immoral X-men #2 they reveal the origin of Four-Sinister ( 4 cards), which made me think Gambit is just not related to 1 of them (Diamond) but to all. Gambit is a safeguard ( a wildcard) for these 4 clones, the Cosmic Sinister looks like the Witness, he is related to magical (Excalibur, tarot ), and the Diamond Sinister. I still do not figure out his connection to Dr. Statis, or maybe he is the creator of Gambit (post-human).
    mb he is the joker

The Joker is a playing card found in most modern French-suited card decks, as an addition to the standard four suits (Clubs, Diamonds, Hearts, and Spades).

Quote Originally Posted by staptik777 View Post
    mb he is the joker
    I just listened to a podcast of Not Past It about “how the joker came to be” which was about the playing card and the comic character. Pretty interesting. the Joker card was a trump card that could beat the other Jacks or “bower” cards in Euchre, a game I think is only played in like, Ohio and Pennsylvania and where all the German people ended up. So if you’re playing a card game in Ohio, that’d make the joker the most powerful in the deck.

In other news:
    07052274-541F-4D62-BE3A-F91B095BE7B3.jpg

I’ll be skipping the rest of R&G, thanks. Or at least waiting until it shows up on Unlimited, a drunk purchase I am regretting.

In other news:
    07052274-541F-4D62-BE3A-F91B095BE7B3.jpg

I’ll be skipping the rest of R&G, thanks. Or at least waiting until it shows up on Unlimited, a drunk purchase I am regretting.
    I don't blame you. I promised myself to give it another issue but I am not hopeful. The bar is incredible low atm. If Gambit does something cool in combat and doesn't whine and drink then it's a ok.

All-New Member

I think it’s hard to see that Marvel are anything but bigoted against Gambit at this point. As ridiculous as it sounds it’s almost bullying. I think the editor mentioned it previously about not seeing how Gambit can fit in and this feels like this is a story spoon fed by Duggan to Phillips to set up their separation, in prep for the new series.

TBH it might be the best thing. Romy is just another stick to beat Gambit down with currently and the marriage feels like something they have wanted to get rid of as soon as they set it up.

The Best There Is berserkerclaw's Avatar

I really hope they dont divorse break up etc. That's drama we dont need. I love them A couple. I do wonder if Destiny will change her mind by the end.
    X-Men Forever

Extraordinary Member From The Shadows's Avatar

I love this. The art is amazing.

Quote Originally Posted by K7P5V View Post
    I know, right?! For what it's worth, I'm liking what Claremont/Larroca are doing in their mini-series so far...

Love that Gambit and Wolverine interaction.
    Last edited by From The Shadows; 03-17-2023 at 08:59 PM.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Malachi View Post
    I don't blame you. I promised myself to give it another issue but I am not hopeful. The bar is incredible low atm. If Gambit does something cool in combat and doesn't whine and drink then it's a ok.
    I gotta see how the Black Panther and a Wolverine interactions play out. I gotta hope it’s all building to something with Gambit. The writer said this is them at their lowest. So only way to go is up

Have a fantasy that Remy ends up on a team that runs sometimes appositionally to uncanny avengers, and maybe in conflict. But it’s only a fantasy bc they wouldn’t put him on a flagship book.

My new theory is me revisiting an old one where Destiny is his bio mom. It only came back to me again after seeing the preview pages for Storm & the Brotherhood where Destiny is over protective/possessive of Mystique.