Page 19 of 37 FirstFirst ... 915161718192021222329 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Arachne View Post
    Never heard of it. Then again, I don't drink beer.
    Same here. Only interested in what Remy considers the finer things in life

Astonishing Member Sandmans_Raven's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by NicoPony View Post
    It’ll probably be revealed he’s abusing his pets while drunk and animal services is coming to take them away.
    At this rate I expect Rogue and Gambit Vol 3 will be revealed but it will be a Kramer vs Kramer-esque story about Rogue and Gambit having a custody battle for the cats
    Make Good Art

Oh no no, that is an Oscar-winning movie, it would be like one of those TV movies where the nanny is always the killer but divorce version

Astonishing Member Sandmans_Raven's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ilargi View Post
    Oh no no, that is an Oscar-winning movie, it would be like one of those TV movies where the nanny is always the killer but divorce version
    That's fair. A Lifetime movie would be more apt
    Make Good Art

At least we still have the next issue of Captain Marvel to look forward to?…

Inkwash by Tony Moy

Extraordinary Member From The Shadows's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by staptik777 View Post
    Inkwash by Tony Moy
    Me likey. (ten characters)

X-Men Monday #204 – X Me Anything With Jordan D. White

AIPT: I want to see the story where Gambit one day is like, “Everyone, my eyesight’s gotten bad and I need to start wearing glasses.” And that’s it, it’s just explored in the comic.

Jordan: That’s kind of hilarious.

oh nooo

AIPT: Finally, more fun than having stories spoiled before you can read them — this question! X-Fan Bambi asked, similar to Nightcrawler taking on the mantle of the Uncanny Spider-Man, what other X-Men character would you want to see in the role of a greater Marvel superhero?

Jordan: That’s an interesting one. Hey, I remember back when Black Panther took over as the Man Without Fear, defending, Hell’s Kitchen for Daredevil. They ran a little campaign asking who it was going to be, and one of them was Gambit. And the idea of Gambit as Daredevil was such a fun idea.

I like Gambit and I think Gambit is a character who could use more of a fun spotlight — a solo book. He’s had solo books in the past for sure. I feel like I would like to read another one. Him as Daredevil would be kind of ridiculous, but also kind of great. Especially because Matt is very morally complicated, but he has his religion angle, but then the law angle. Whereas Gambit is almost like morally flippant in a way. Matt takes it all so seriously and Remy does the opposite. That could be really fun.

AIPT: Would Gambit have the hair popping out of the Daredevil mask?

Jordan: You just cut the top off at the hair level, so he’s got horns poking out of his hair. That’s pretty fun.

I like Gambit and I think Gambit is a character who could use more of a fun spotlight — a solo book.
    he has the nerve to say that he likes Gambit
    I would love for people (especially writers) to differentiate between a funny character and making fun of a character.

I can't wait to see new faces in the X-office.

Quote Originally Posted by staptik777 View Post
    X-Men Monday #204 – X Me Anything With Jordan D. White

AIPT: I want to see the story where Gambit one day is like, “Everyone, my eyesight’s gotten bad and I need to start wearing glasses.” And that’s it, it’s just explored in the comic.

Jordan: That’s kind of hilarious.

oh nooo

AIPT: Finally, more fun than having stories spoiled before you can read them — this question! X-Fan Bambi asked, similar to Nightcrawler taking on the mantle of the Uncanny Spider-Man, what other X-Men character would you want to see in the role of a greater Marvel superhero?

Jordan: That’s an interesting one. Hey, I remember back when Black Panther took over as the Man Without Fear, defending, Hell’s Kitchen for Daredevil. They ran a little campaign asking who it was going to be, and one of them was Gambit. And the idea of Gambit as Daredevil was such a fun idea.

I like Gambit and I think Gambit is a character who could use more of a fun spotlight — a solo book. He’s had solo books in the past for sure. I feel like I would like to read another one. Him as Daredevil would be kind of ridiculous, but also kind of great. Especially because Matt is very morally complicated, but he has his religion angle, but then the law angle. Whereas Gambit is almost like morally flippant in a way. Matt takes it all so seriously and Remy does the opposite. That could be really fun.

AIPT: Would Gambit have the hair popping out of the Daredevil mask?

Jordan: You just cut the top off at the hair level, so he’s got horns poking out of his hair. That’s pretty fun.
    Mmm it seems if we take Jordan at face value then perhaps it's not such a great thing that he likes the character. It would be great if Gambit gets a solo and it doesn't have to fall in line with Jordans personal opinions on the character. Just give him a mini becasue they think it might work.

Gambit as Daredevil. That would have been a fantastic read. Gambit could go against the Kingpin. You could even throw in some New York assassins guild. They could have even had Gambit pretend to be a lawyer and charm his way through a case for an issue or two. This has Fabian Ncazia written all over it.

Quote Originally Posted by Romy134 View Post
    Gambit as Daredevil. That would have been a fantastic read. Gambit could go against the Kingpin. You could even throw in some New York assassins guild. They could have even had Gambit pretend to be a lawyer and charm his way through a case for an issue or two. This has Fabian Ncazia written all over it.
    With a rematch bewteen Bullseye and Remy.

The rogue new york branch of the thieves guild would be fun. In the Black Cat solo we learned that Alyssa(I can't remember if that was her name) didn't think highly of ol Remy.

You can't say Gambit doesn't have experience pretending to be Daredevil (from the Deadpool v Gambit series. I loved that first issue).

Quote Originally Posted by Ilargi View Post
    I would love for people (especially writers) to differentiate between a funny character and making fun of a character.
    Quoted for truth!

I remember when they ran that ad campaign and Gambit was the most popular choice even over Black Panther. This was before BP was in the movies though. Gambit is also Catholic like Daredevil. He's not as morally conflicted but he still has aspect to him.

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Romy134 View Post
    And it's align to his origin , he is called by the guild as the "White Devil". Another option is Hawkeye , Hawkeye and the exploding arrows .