Page 15 of 57 FirstFirst ... 511121314151617181925 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Exodus View Post
    I have never been the biggest Beast fan, but I still wanted to come in here and say: SORRY!! no fanbase deserve their character turned into THAT!

uff,...I like a good "hero turned villain"-story (see my avatar)...but this is just cruel character assassination.
    That's why I'm glued to his story right now.

But bring him back in a big way.

Quote Originally Posted by Mungho View Post
    Nooooooooooooooooooo don't put my boy in the pit! Hasn't he suffered enough from being written by Percy?!

Don't worry, pretty much everyone knows about it now.
    I'm wondering if they're going to reveal if this hasn't really been the real Beast all this time, but some psychic imprint of his negative emotions resulting from his soul being taken away. They can find his soul, give him a new body with the memories left in cerebro, and help the others defeat the bad Beast.
    At this point its either the Pit or a true death. Hank ranks up there as one of the most vile villian of this era. He needs to be held accountable. I was hoping for him to eventually see the light but he's irredeemable. Unfortunately I do think he needs years off the table to remove the stench of what Percy has done. Even if they resurrect him back to only his memories from his 80s Avengers stint, everyone that knows what he has done should hate him and want to throw him away. He doesnt deserve to be on Krakoa anymore and should have his citizenship revoked and cast out
    Last edited by Havok83; 03-16-2023 at 04:33 PM.

@Mungho Morrison and Hickman really showered Hank with love and gave him his flowers during the X-Men: 60 Years virtual event. Personally, I think you would love or at least very much appreciate their takes on him. It filled me with hope for his redemption. 🥹🙏🏻
    Jean Grey in the words of Walt Whitman, from his masterpiece Leaves of Grass, "Song of Myself" (51 and 52):

"Do I contradict myself? Very well then I contradict myself, (I am large, I contain multitudes.)"

"Failing to fetch me at first keep encouraged, Missing me one place search another, I stop somewhere waiting for you."

Quote Originally Posted by Mercury View Post
    @Mungho Morrison and Hickman really showered Hank with love and gave him his flowers during the X-Men: 60 Years virtual event. Personally, I think you would love or at least very much appreciate their takes on him. It filled me with hope for his redemption. ������
    I dunno, with what Havok83 just said, Percy's taint is going to haunt Hank for the rest of his publication history unless they do something to retcon it like say this Hank on Krakoa isn't the real one like in my idea earlier.

*sigh* I was feeling good about Hank's future now I feel bad.
    placeholder signature until I can think of something.

Quote Originally Posted by Mungho View Post
    I dunno, with what Havok83 just said, Percy's taint is going to haunt Hank for the rest of his publication history unless they do something to retcon it like say this Hank on Krakoa isn't the real one like in my idea earlier.

*sigh* I was feeling good about Hank's future now I feel bad.
    Please don't feel bad! He will be redeemed! ::hug:: In fact, Hickman and Morrison pretty much stated that what you just suggested is sort of Hank’s schtick: Becoming or seeming villainous only to be redeemed somehow.
    Jean Grey in the words of Walt Whitman, from his masterpiece Leaves of Grass, "Song of Myself" (51 and 52):

"Do I contradict myself? Very well then I contradict myself, (I am large, I contain multitudes.)"

"Failing to fetch me at first keep encouraged, Missing me one place search another, I stop somewhere waiting for you."

What the smeg have you done Beast?

Quote Originally Posted by Mercury View Post
    Please don't feel bad! He will be redeemed! ::hug:: In fact, Hickman and Morrison pretty much stated that what you just suggested is sort of Hank’s schtick: Becoming or seeming villainous only to be redeemed somehow.
    Yes, I watched it. But Percy has gone too far now. At least some of the writers do like Hank and if Percy EVER gets his claws out of Hank, one of them could fix him. But this seems to imply Hank will never be truly happy. Scott, Jean, and the others get to be happy and content, but never Hank. He's always alone, always stressed. Like I said in the X-Men 60 thread, he really needs to sit down with Jean or Emma and sort through his various issues.

Oh, this supposed to be an appreciation thread, so I'll put up some more pictures:

Oh, Hank! You're so silly! I so miss this version.

Here's one of Hank in a suit. I like this one better. The one he wore during the Hellfire Gala was a little bare-bones.

And this one, I have that image of Hank on a t-shirt I got quite some time ago.

Quote Originally Posted by Ogrebear View Post

What the smeg have you done Beast?
    Why are they drawing his teeth like that? It makes him look like even more of a villian. I hate what they are doing here

Tusks of Evil!

I was thinking he looks like a deranged orc in those issues. And yes, tusks look more evil as opposed to little fangs, so that's why he's drawn like that.

I’ve actually enjoyed evil Beast, but this last Wolverine ended that for me. Just… no.

But could they have made his forthcoming return to the fun-loving Avengers version of him any more obvious? Seems like they should’ve, would’ve, could’ve put that little reveal in the actual story itself instead of a data page.
    “Generally, one knows me before hating me” -Quicksilver

The Best There Is berserkerclaw's Avatar

I hate the resurrection protocol. But I hope Beast can be redeemed. I'd love for him to change on his own but I doubt it. So bring back a version before he went mad scientist
    X-Men Forever

I posted this pic several pages back, but I love it and want to post it again for some contrast:

A heroic Hank, kicking evil! And looking good doing it!

And now we have this:

Does this look like a mentally well individual? At least he's swole, which he hasn't been in a long time.

I posted my idea how they can salvage him by saying his soul has been missing, but since I've made several theories over the months, Marvel seems to do their damnedest to disprove them. They wouldn't change directions of a story just because someone guessed what they're going to do, would they? Really, I'm a paramecia, no reason they would try to disprove me.

Extraordinary Member From The Shadows's Avatar

I miss fun and heroic Hank too. I really hope he gets redeemed.

You know, I think the tusks are meant to make Beast look a lot more like Dark Beast who had way more prominent canines than Hank usually does.