Page 5 of 57 FirstFirst 1234567891555 ... LastLast
    Mighty Member McFarlane's Green Hulk's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by LAWtoyoto 432 View Post
    Have anyone check out the 'Marvel Tales: Avengers Two" reprint?
    My LCS had it, but I had to pass on it as I only had cash on hand to clear out this month's pull-list.
    Half of me wants to get it, the other half says "NO! You have the originals sitting on your night stand ready to read!"

Incredible Member

Is there any in-universe rationale for Hank to be getting fatter? This has been happening at least since his Astonishing days.

Quote Originally Posted by bearman View Post
    Is there any in-universe rationale for Hank to be getting fatter? This has been happening at least since his Astonishing days.
    Maybe when he finally reach his final form he will become The Living Cat Planet!

Quote Originally Posted by bearman View Post
    Percy said in an interview that it was because of the conflicting emotions of what he's doing that's making him fat(i.e. overeating from stress).

Quote Originally Posted by Mungho View Post
    Percy said in an interview that it was because of the conflicting emotions of what he's doing that's making him fat(i.e. overeating from stress).
    The Overeater Beast + The Overdrinker Sage... The perfect couple!

RCO012_1468987834 (1).jpg i miss this Beast. It was then i became a Beast fan.
    "She never loved you, you know you always frightened her"- Cyclops
    "And if she was here right now....Who do you think she would be more frightened of?"- Wolverine

Quote Originally Posted by IN-a-Synch View Post
    i miss this Beast. It was then i became a Beast fan.
    There's a glimmer of hope:

In Bishop's upcoming mini-series, War-College, he travels to another dimension and meets an uncorrupted Hank there. Maybe Bishop brings this one back to kick the ass of the main one?

There's a glimmer of hope:

In Bishop's upcoming mini-series, War-College, he travels to another dimension and meets an uncorrupted Hank there. Maybe Bishop brings this one back to kick the ass of the main one?
    Speaking of.. isn’t the Black Cyclops from Exiles still in 616 with the gay Wolverine? They need to come back.. Oh, wait, Krakoa can’t have duplicates….

We already have two Beasts… we don’t need a third one. I’d rather they just bring this one back the way he was before the Morrison era…

Quote Originally Posted by Thundershot View Post
    Speaking of.. isn’t the Black Cyclops from Exiles still in 616 with the gay Wolverine? They need to come back.. Oh, wait, Krakoa can’t have duplicates….

We already have two Beasts… we don’t need a third one. I’d rather they just bring this one back the way he was before the Morrison era…
    Yeah, but I don't know how they can do that. Killing the current one then reviving him from an earlier backup without the memories of the current one brings up serious moral complications. Not to mention if it's the same soul he'll have still done those awful things just not remembered them.

Ugh, this is a mess.

Edit: Now that I think about it, they really need to chuck Dark Beast back to his own timeline.

Edit2: Wait a minute, didn't they bring back a teen Iron Man when the adult one was acting evil and crazy or something? How did that end up?
    Last edited by Mungho; 01-23-2023 at 04:48 PM.

Yeah, but I don't know how they can do that. Killing the current one then reviving him from an earlier backup without the memories of the current one brings up serious moral complications. Not to mention if it's the same soul he'll have still done those awful things just not remembered them.

Ugh, this is a mess.

Edit: Now that I think about it, they really need to chuck Dark Beast back to his own timeline.

Edit2: Wait a minute, didn't they bring back a teen Iron Man when the adult one was acting evil and crazy or something? How did that end up?
    New Kid Ironman died while fighting Onslaught (thanks X-men!) When Franklin Richards restored them all after Heroes Reborn, he brought back back the older Tony he remembered but with some merger of the memories from the kid version as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Alan2099 View Post
    New Kid Ironman died while fighting Onslaught (thanks X-men!) When Franklin Richards restored them all after Heroes Reborn, he brought back back the older Tony he remembered but with some merger of the memories from the kid version as well.
    Yeah! Sounds about right. Here's proof...

Last edited by K7P5V; 01-24-2023 at 01:04 AM. Reason: Added Clarification.

Maybe Bishop brings back this alternate Hank(accidentally or not), he fights the current one who is killed, then later Franklin does his reality-altering powers like he did for Iron Man and kind of merges the different Beasts together, but without the current ones' crimes.

I'm just desperate for some form of non-evil Hank to come back. Because really, who wouldn't like to see this kind of Hank kicking ass? I wish I knew what issue this was from:

Last edited by Mungho; 01-24-2023 at 09:28 AM.

Here's some pics of Hank in a Hawaiian shirt. I love Hawaiian shirts! They're so...tropical! Well, the last one isn't really a Hawaiian shirt, but I like the panel:

It's from the secret avengers tie in to avengers vs x-men. Unfortunately all beast does in the tie in is kick Phoenix zombie captain marvel in the face because the focus is more on Carol Danvers being so horny she decides to change her codename. (/s to that last part)

Quote Originally Posted by Exuin View Post
    It's from the secret avengers tie in to avengers vs x-men. Unfortunately all beast does in the tie in is kick Phoenix zombie captain marvel in the face because the focus is more on Carol Danvers being so horny she decides to change her codename. (/s to that last part)
    *sigh* typical. He really looks badass in that panel.