Page 8 of 57 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by LAWtoyoto 432 View Post
    Remember when Hank and Simon prank Wolverine by shaving half part of his hair.

Attachment 129013
    What is this from?
    “Generally, one knows me before hating me” -Quicksilver

Quote Originally Posted by ARkadelphia View Post
    What is this from?
    Avengers A+X #12

Ugh, Percy's responses for X-Man monday got me down. Let me post a few pin-ups:

Damn, Hank, you look positively deranged in this pic but still cool:

Quote Originally Posted by Mungho View Post
    Avengers A+X #12
    Thank you!
    “Generally, one knows me before hating me” -Quicksilver

Well, he would have diminished responsibility, though it wouldn't help much. When Jean freed him, he said he gave himself over to this Lucifer at the cost of a piece of his soul and free will because he finally felt good and at peace. This would indicate he's suffering a good deal of emotional pain. I would post the page, but I'm very religious and I don't want to give people the idea turning to the devil for peace only God can give(in the comic, Xavier says this Lucifer might be the actual Devil, or just an alien entity).
    Hank was an a-hole before this though

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Hank was an a-hole before this though
    Yeah, but he wasn't totally depraved. He seems to keep a lot of emotional pain inside and won't get any help for it. Jean would be more then happy to give him some psychic therapy.

It doesn't matter though, because based on what Percy said, he's had a plan for Hank from the beginning and most likely won't involve plot lines from other stories.

? Could Hank have been replaced by Dark Beast a long time ago?
    [Quote Originally Posted by Thor-El 10-15-2020 12:32 PM]

"Jason Aaron should know there is already a winner of the Phoenix Force and his name is Phoenixx9."

Like a Red Dragon, The Phoenix shall Soar in 2024!

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenixx9 View Post
    ? Could Hank have been replaced by Dark Beast a long time ago?
    Not likely. Dark Beast is already on Krakoa and they defininitely arent the same beings

Not likely. Dark Beast is already on Krakoa and they defininitely arent the same beings
    Oh, ok, thanks.

I am trying to figure if there is some in-comic reason for Hank's change.

Could Sinister have entered his mind or subjected him to a potion or something?

"Jason Aaron should know there is already a winner of the Phoenix Force and his name is Phoenixx9."

Oh, ok, thanks.

I am trying to figure if there is some in-comic reason for Hank's change.

Could Sinister have entered his mind or subjected him to a potion or something?
    I dont think there is any external forces working here. Hank started to change in the Utopia era (well some can argue the New X-men era) and has gotten progressively worse since then. He's been given power, he's very arrogant and has been allowed to go unchecked for too long

I dont think there is any external forces working here. Hank started to change in the Utopia era (well some can argue the New X-men era) and has gotten progressively worse since then. He's been given power, he's very arrogant and has been allowed to go unchecked for too long
    They do say that power corrupts.

I know a younger Hank from the past said something about studying magic. Has our Beast studied magic? Magic can sometimes turn people evil.

I would say there's got to be something else going on, people don't just suddenly change from 'asshole' to 'psychopathic Mengele' overnight. Of course, that's Percy's writing. I think it will have to be up to another writer to try to explain his behavior.

They do say that power corrupts.

I know a younger Hank from the past said something about studying magic. Has our Beast studied magic? Magic can sometimes turn people evil.
    Yes, and younger Hank even got possessed briefly. Didn't older Hank have to use magic to send the 05 back to their proper time?

I would say there's got to be something else going on, people don't just suddenly change from 'asshole' to 'psychopathic Mengele' overnight. Of course, that's Percy's writing. I think it will have to be up to another writer to try to explain his behavior.

Yes, and younger Hank even got possessed briefly. Didn't older Hank have to use magic to send the 05 back to their proper time?
    I dont think it happened overnight though. It was a gradual decline that happened over years

Older Hank didnt send the 05 back. Kid Cable did

Older Hank didnt send the 05 back. Kid Cable did
    Dammit, I knew I was mis-remembering. I was reading a lot of synopses to get caught up.

Extraordinary Member

Can we just have a flashback of Sinister (or someone) putting some sort of creature in Hank's ear??

All I wanted was to be unconditionally loved while never having to work on my flaws. Is that so much to ask?