Page 72 of 73 FirstFirst ... 2262686970717273 LastLast
Results 1,066 to 1,080 of 1082
    Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainUniverse View Post
    So...I am not sure if this is supposed to be like ATSV Mayday or MJ so I am cross-posting:

I wish they would make a story showing us a world where MJ was the spider-heroine and Peter is the "regular guy".

Quote Originally Posted by 9AlphaOmega1 View Post
    In our world red hair is a recessive gene, but in comics world those rules can be change and be said that red hair is not recessive They can say one parent has brown hair and the other parent has red hair there is 50 to 50 chance the child has red or brown. That would make sense since there no way Franklin and Valerie is blond like their mom, their blond would be darker because their dad has black hair.
    One could even argue it's part of being a Spider-mutate.

In our world red hair is a recessive gene, but in comics world those rules can be change and be said that red hair is not recessive They can say one parent has brown hair and the other parent has red hair there is 50 to 50 chance the child has red or brown. That would make sense since there no way Franklin and Valerie is blond like their mom, their blond would be darker because their dad has black hair.
    That can happen in the real world. There's at least two families in my extended family where both parents have dark hair and one of the children is blonde.

Just to be clear, what I meant is that Peter presumably is carrying the gene for red hair but not expressing it, so there is a fifty-fifty chance that he and MJ have red haired children and a fifty-fifty chance that their child is carrying it.
    Last edited by Daibhidh; 12-23-2023 at 04:10 AM.
    Petrus Maria Johannaque sunt nubendi

Quote Originally Posted by Huntsman Spider View Post
    That would have been cool. Next-gen Snikt-Spider friendship.
    Marvel should do a graphic novel that teams up Spider-Girl, American Dream, and Wild Thing the story is simple: Hydra has stolen Captain America's body and captured Peter Parker and Logan because they were paying their respects to Steve and their daughters team up to save their fathers and stop Hydra from using the the DNA of Cap to make Hydra super soldiers. While Spider-Girl and American Dream get along just fine Wild Thing butts heads with them. Tom DeFalco could probably write something this like this in his sleep, make 64-100 pages and release it as a graphic novel (if they really want to get old school release in those album sized graphic novels that Marvel used to do) or as a standard sized book. Market it and if does well then do another or a mini-series.

Astonishing Member CaptainUniverse's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cyberstrike View Post
    Marvel should do a graphic novel that teams up Spider-Girl, American Dream, and Wild Thing the story is simple: Hydra has stolen Captain America's body and captured Peter Parker and Logan because they were paying their respects to Steve and their daughters team up to save their fathers and stop Hydra from using the the DNA of Cap to make Hydra super soldiers. While Spider-Girl and American Dream get along just fine Wild Thing butts heads with them. Tom DeFalco could probably write something this like this in his sleep, make 64-100 pages and release it as a graphic novel (if they really want to get old school release in those album sized graphic novels that Marvel used to do) or as a standard sized book. Market it and if does well then do another or a mini-series.
    I don't think Steve has a corpse anymore. Didn't he get turned into a star at the end of Last Hero Standing?
    "The Enigma Force is not a tool to be manipulated by mortals. The Enigma Force comes to those it deems worthy. What temerity, what arrogance, makes you think you are worthy? Have you not all made mistakes? Unforgiveable ones?" - Captain Universe

"Call me an Avenging Angel, Baron, come to safeguard Earth...call me CAPTAIN UNIVERSE!" - Ray Coffin

"You're my heart, Mary Jane Watson...you're my jackpot." - Peter Parker

Spectacular Member 9AlphaOmega1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ursalink View Post
    I wish they would make a story showing us a world where MJ was the spider-heroine and Peter is the "regular guy".
    I am for it, hope MJ fair better than Betty, unless of course that changes after Spiderverse and she getting a better superhero suit, hers is definitely outdated.

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

I don't think Steve has a corpse anymore. Didn't he get turned into a star at the end of Last Hero Standing?
    It would be a great idea, albeit with the caveat that American Dream is the niece of Sharon Carter, named Shannon Carter, who was inspired by stories of Captain America and eventually earned his shield. That, and yes, Steve did get immortalized as a star at the end of Last Hero Standing. Shining over the MC2 Universe forever like an undying torch of liberty.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Quote Originally Posted by Huntsman Spider View Post
    It would be a great idea, albeit with the caveat that American Dream is the niece of Sharon Carter, named Shannon Carter, who was inspired by stories of Captain America and eventually earned his shield. That, and yes, Steve did get immortalized as a star at the end of Last Hero Standing. Shining over the MC2 Universe forever like an undying torch of liberty.
    Set it before Last Hero Standing then, (and FTR I wasn't reading comics at that time and I have never read that series) my point is that an OGN would be a cool way to test the waters to see if Spider-Girl, Wild Thing, and American Dream (since they are daughters more or less of 3 major characters) and re-introduce the MC2 Universe to old and new fans.
    Last edited by Cyberstrike; 12-25-2023 at 09:35 AM.

Set it before Last Hero Standing then, (and FTR I wasn't reading comics at that time and I have never read that series) my point is that an OGN would be a cool way to test the waters to see if Spider-Girl, Wild Thing, and American Dream (since they are daughters more or less of 3 major characters) and re-introduce the MC2 Universe to old and new fans.
    That would definitely be a cool idea, regardless.

I am for it, hope MJ fair better than Betty, unless of course that changes after Spiderverse and she getting a better superhero suit, hers is definitely outdated.
    I can see the logic of Betty's suit in that she could wear it under her clothes if she were wearing a short skirt. I think though MJ would decide that she'd just wear trousers or jeans all the time.
    Petrus Maria Johannaque sunt nubendi

Quote Originally Posted by Daibhidh View Post
    I can see the logic of Betty's suit in that she could wear it under her clothes if she were wearing a short skirt. I think though MJ would decide that she'd just wear trousers or jeans all the time.
    Depending on the color of her costume pants, she could wear a skirt and claim the costume pants were regular tights.

Astonishing Member CaptainUniverse's Avatar

spoilers:
    So...it turns out that the mystery character above is actually an alternate version of Peter Parker from a universe where Norman Osborn killed Mary Jane. He's super edgy and is working alongside an insectoid Sinister Six.
    end of spoilers
    "The Enigma Force is not a tool to be manipulated by mortals. The Enigma Force comes to those it deems worthy. What temerity, what arrogance, makes you think you are worthy? Have you not all made mistakes? Unforgiveable ones?" - Captain Universe

"Call me an Avenging Angel, Baron, come to safeguard Earth...call me CAPTAIN UNIVERSE!" - Ray Coffin

"You're my heart, Mary Jane Watson...you're my jackpot." - Peter Parker

Astonishing Member

Judging for the covers revealed, I think it should look like Peter's suit mainly.

spoilers:
    So...it turns out that the mystery character above is actually an alternate version of Peter Parker from a universe where Norman Osborn killed Mary Jane. He's super edgy and is working alongside an insectoid Sinister Six.
    end of spoilers
    Well, this is disappointing. I mean, for the hair, I thought it was actually an alternative version of Annie (or even Mayday). Well, I should have known better, I guess.

spoilers:
    end of spoilers
    Quote Originally Posted by Ursalink View Post
    Judging for the covers revealed, I think it should look like Peter's suit mainly.

Well, this is disappointing. I mean, for the hair, I thought it was actually an alternative version of Annie (or even Mayday). Well, I should have known better, I guess.
    In the words of Terry McGinnis to the Joker in Batman Beyond: Return of the Joker, "Lame! Where's the A-material?!"