Page 66 of 73 FirstFirst ... 1656626364656667686970 ... LastLast
    Astonishing Member CaptainUniverse's Avatar

I was reading the Marvel Universe vs. The Avengers and look who shows up as part of Spider-Man's Tribe! She must have crossed dimensions at the wrong time and got turned.

"The Enigma Force is not a tool to be manipulated by mortals. The Enigma Force comes to those it deems worthy. What temerity, what arrogance, makes you think you are worthy? Have you not all made mistakes? Unforgiveable ones?" - Captain Universe

"Call me an Avenging Angel, Baron, come to safeguard Earth...call me CAPTAIN UNIVERSE!" - Ray Coffin

"You're my heart, Mary Jane Watson...you're my jackpot." - Peter Parker

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainUniverse View Post
    I was reading the Marvel Universe vs. The Avengers and look who shows up as part of Spider-Man's Tribe! She must have crossed dimensions at the wrong time and got turned.

Pretty sure the artist was supposed to draw Anya but screwed up. He also mixed up Hazmat from that crappy fighting game with Hazmat from Avengers Academy, so there's precedent.

Quote Originally Posted by Yvonmukluk View Post
    Pretty sure the artist was supposed to draw Anya but screwed up. He also mixed up Hazmat from that crappy fighting game with Hazmat from Avengers Academy, so there's precedent.
    That does make a lot more sense, especially since Mary Jane is later seen pregnant with what I am assuming is this messed up timeline's version of Mayday during Marvel Universe vs. The Punisher mini-series. Still though, it is nice unintended cameo.
    "The Enigma Force is not a tool to be manipulated by mortals. The Enigma Force comes to those it deems worthy. What temerity, what arrogance, makes you think you are worthy? Have you not all made mistakes? Unforgiveable ones?" - Captain Universe

"Call me an Avenging Angel, Baron, come to safeguard Earth...call me CAPTAIN UNIVERSE!" - Ray Coffin

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Are you referring to Marvel Nemesis: Rise of the Imperfects, by any chance?
    The spider is always on the hunt.

She is the one he fears:

Michelle Ruff (the voice of Rukia Kuchiki from the anime Bleach) revealed that she was the voice for Mayday in Across the Spider-Verse over on X/Twitter.

Quote Originally Posted by Huntsman Spider View Post
    Are you referring to Marvel Nemesis: Rise of the Imperfects, by any chance?
    Yep, him.

It was confirmed by the editor that indeed was originally supposed to be Jennifer Takeda, but the artist mixed them up when he googled "Hazmat marvel".

Quote Originally Posted by Spider-Chan View Post
    Yep, him.

It was confirmed by the editor that indeed was originally supposed to be Jennifer Takeda, but the artist mixed them up when he googled "Hazmat marvel".
    Kind of wild you'd just google stuff if you're not sure and not say, ask the editor whose job it is to know these things. Doesn't the Official Handbook literally exist for this kind of situation?

She is the one he fears:

Ah, yeah. If/when we get this moment in canon, I will almost literally be happier than I've been in years, if ever.

Michelle Ruff (the voice of Rukia Kuchiki from the anime Bleach) revealed that she was the voice for Mayday in Across the Spider-Verse over on X/Twitter.
    I've heard. Looking forward to her possibly voicing teenage/young adult Mayday Parker/Spider-Girl in the future.

Quote Originally Posted by Spider-Chan View Post
    Yep, him.

Kind of wild you'd just google stuff if you're not sure and not say, ask the editor whose job it is to know these things. Doesn't the Official Handbook literally exist for this kind of situation?
    Editors not doing their jobs . . . what else is new?

She is the one he fears:

I have a lot of money saved for the 616 comic that makes this a reality.
    Join the "Spider-Fam" Community! - Celebrating Love and Advocating for Our Hero to Beat the Devil! - https://discord.gg/VQ2mHzBBFu

Peter B. and Mayday:

Peter B. and Mayday:

Absolutely adorable.

Quote Originally Posted by Huntsman Spider View Post
    Absolutely adorable.
    indeed it is
    "So you've come to the end now alive but dead inside."

Oh noes! VenomDay!

Quote Originally Posted by Celgress View Post
    indeed it is
    Oh noes! VenomDay!

Well, Mayday appears to have better luck with symbiotes than her dad, so . . .