Page 71 of 73 FirstFirst ... 216167686970717273 LastLast
Results 1,051 to 1,065 of 1082

Quote Originally Posted by Huntsman Spider View Post
    That would have been cool. Next-gen Snikt-Spider friendship.
    MC2 had sooo much potential. hundreds of stories that could have been told

Quote Originally Posted by marhawkman View Post
    MC2 had sooo much potential. hundreds of stories that could have been told
    A revival would be nice, although I do have to admit that most of my favorite non-Spidey Marvel stuff was invented after Spider-Girl; as much as I have really liked the Spider-Girl trades they're reprinting, the universe feels really lacking without X-23 and Kate Bishop.
    Doctor Strange: "You are the right person to replace Logan."
    X-23: "I know there are people who disapprove... Guys on the Internet mainly."
    (All-New Wolverine #4)

Spectacular Member 9AlphaOmega1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainUniverse View Post
    So...I am not sure if this is supposed to be like ATSV Mayday or MJ so I am cross-posting:

There also a possibility that they forgot Mayday has her father hair not her mother hair.

We're never getting brunette Mayday (or any Peter x MJ kids with brown hair) again.

Quote Originally Posted by WebLurker View Post
    A revival would be nice, although I do have to admit that most of my favorite non-Spidey Marvel stuff was invented after Spider-Girl; as much as I have really liked the Spider-Girl trades they're reprinting, the universe feels really lacking without X-23 and Kate Bishop.
    Enh, you could just toss it in. Hand wave it as them having been... not here. Somewhere else....

What I wanted to see most... was Magneta meeting the real deal.

Quote Originally Posted by Kevinroc View Post
    We're never getting brunette Mayday (or any Peter x MJ kids with brown hair) again.
    Redheads stand out more .

Astonishing Member CaptainUniverse's Avatar

Spider-Girl by Lee InHyuk:

Peter and Mayday:

Group Shot:

Last edited by CaptainUniverse; 12-18-2023 at 11:43 AM.
    "The Enigma Force is not a tool to be manipulated by mortals. The Enigma Force comes to those it deems worthy. What temerity, what arrogance, makes you think you are worthy? Have you not all made mistakes? Unforgiveable ones?" - Captain Universe

"Call me an Avenging Angel, Baron, come to safeguard Earth...call me CAPTAIN UNIVERSE!" - Ray Coffin

"You're my heart, Mary Jane Watson...you're my jackpot." - Peter Parker

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Spider-Girl by Lee InHyuk:

Peter and Mayday:

Group Shot:

This just gets better and better the more it expands.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

spoilers:
    Apparently the list of characters that Insomniac can use in their games was leaked and Mayday is the only Parker kid they are allowed to use. Which is something I find rather interesting. It could mean that Sony has plans to push Mayday Parker as the child of Spider-Man and Mary Jane who will be most closely associated with the Spider-Man brand in the public consciousness in future Spider-Man content.
    end of spoilers
    "The Enigma Force is not a tool to be manipulated by mortals. The Enigma Force comes to those it deems worthy. What temerity, what arrogance, makes you think you are worthy? Have you not all made mistakes? Unforgiveable ones?" - Captain Universe

"Call me an Avenging Angel, Baron, come to safeguard Earth...call me CAPTAIN UNIVERSE!" - Ray Coffin

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

spoilers:
    Apparently the list of characters that Insomniac can use in their games was leaked and Mayday is the only Parker kid they are allowed to use. Which is something I find rather interesting. It could mean that Sony has plans to push Mayday Parker as the child of Spider-Man and Mary Jane who will be most closely associated with the Spider-Man brand in the public consciousness in future Spider-Man content.
    end of spoilers
    Very interesting.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

spoilers:
    end of spoilers
    Here’s the list of what characters they can use (from reddit). She’s not the only Spider-Girl but she’s the only Peter kid they can use.

After Miles I expect she will be the next lead of any animated Spider movies (and I wouldn’t be surprised if she ends up getting her own game at some point too.
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    Here’s the list of what characters they can use (from reddit). She’s not the only Spider-Girl but she’s the only Peter kid they can use.

After Miles I expect she will be the next lead of any animated Spider movies (and I wouldn’t be surprised if she ends up getting her own game at some point too.
    I hope so. A Mayday game would be awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by 9AlphaOmega1 View Post
    There also a possibility that they forgot Mayday has her father hair not her mother hair.
    It is weird seeing Mayday with red hair, but she did dye her hair red for a little while in the comics.

Quote Originally Posted by witchboy View Post
    It is weird seeing Mayday with red hair, but she did dye her hair red for a little while in the comics.
    If I understand the genetics correctly, Mayday must be carrying the red hair gene.
    Petrus Maria Johannaque sunt nubendi

Spectacular Member 9AlphaOmega1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post

I am a little disappointed that there are not a Spider-Woman game or a DLC unless it is somewhere not mention. It is nice to know Marvel have some plans for Mayday, if the general public knows more about her maybe somewhere in Marvel might re-change course again.

Quote Originally Posted by Daibhidh View Post
    If I understand the genetics correctly, Mayday must be carrying the red hair gene.
    In our world red hair is a recessive gene, but in comics world those rules can be change and be said that red hair is not recessive They can say one parent has brown hair and the other parent has red hair there is 50 to 50 chance the child has red or brown. That would make sense since there no way Franklin and Valerie is blond like their mom, their blond would be darker because their dad has black hair.