Page 23 of 73 FirstFirst ... 1319202122232425262733 ... LastLast
    Astonishing Member CaptainUniverse's Avatar

Spider-Girl by Pat Olliffe:

Black Suit Spider-Girl by Ron Frenz:

"The Enigma Force is not a tool to be manipulated by mortals. The Enigma Force comes to those it deems worthy. What temerity, what arrogance, makes you think you are worthy? Have you not all made mistakes? Unforgiveable ones?" - Captain Universe

"Call me an Avenging Angel, Baron, come to safeguard Earth...call me CAPTAIN UNIVERSE!" - Ray Coffin

"You're my heart, Mary Jane Watson...you're my jackpot." - Peter Parker

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainUniverse View Post
    Spider-Girl by Pat Olliffe:

Black Suit Spider-Girl by Ron Frenz:

Black-suited Spider-Girl was very awesome and also made me think of what could have been if the Venom symbiote had bonded with Ben Reilly during his time as the Sensational Spider-Man, since Spider-Girl's design was lifted from the Sensational Spider-Man suit.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Quote Originally Posted by Huntsman Spider View Post
    Black-suited Spider-Girl was very awesome and also made me think of what could have been if the Venom symbiote had bonded with Ben Reilly during his time as the Sensational Spider-Man, since Spider-Girl's design was lifted from the Sensational Spider-Man suit.
    Weirdly, Mayhem never went that way. She went with a re-colored Spider-Girl suit, or a blue-black look with no visible logos.

Mayday>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Otto, Carol, Namor and Hyperion

"The Enigma Force is not a tool to be manipulated by mortals. The Enigma Force comes to those it deems worthy. What temerity, what arrogance, makes you think you are worthy? Have you not all made mistakes? Unforgiveable ones?" - Captain Universe

"Call me an Avenging Angel, Baron, come to safeguard Earth...call me CAPTAIN UNIVERSE!" - Ray Coffin

Quote Originally Posted by marhawkman View Post
    Weirdly, Mayhem never went that way. She went with a re-colored Spider-Girl suit, or a blue-black look with no visible logos.
    Hmm, that is indeed curious.

Mayday>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Otto, Carol, Namor and Hyperion

Earth X Mayday, no less.

Earth X Mayday, no less.
    The Venom Symbiote really juiced her up.

The Venom Symbiote really juiced her up.
    Considering in the Earth X timeline, the symbiotes are ultimately creatures of pure imagination, shaped by the beliefs of their users (Venom being a "living costume" because that was what Peter believed he was getting out of that Battleworld machine), at least from what I recall . . .

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Mercwmouth12 View Post
    Literally took the words out of my mind. We can only pray they will finally allow our favourite girl to be official canon.

Considering in the Earth X timeline, the symbiotes are ultimately creatures of pure imagination, shaped by the beliefs of their users (Venom being a "living costume" because that was what Peter believed he was getting out of that Battleworld machine), at least from what I recall . . .
    ogod yes. Earth-X had the idea that certain beings were functionally limited by their own imaginations, and could do practically anything as long as they believed they could. And, yeah.... Venom was one such being. Mayday is the one in control though, so Venom's imagination isn't the one you need to worry about. soo... prepare to die.....

Spider-Family

Added 616 recommendations to the reading guide.

Recommended Reading from the true 616
    The Clone Saga - DeFalco's run on ASM ending with #439 (skip Gathering of Five/The Final Chapter and move on to Mr. and Mrs. Spider-Man and then What If? #105 to begin your Spider-Girl reading experience proper)
    Spider-Man: The Lost Hunt #1-5 (TPB out in June)

Comprehensive May "Mayday" Parker Reading Guide:
    What If? vol.2 #105 (First Appearance)
    Spider-Girl vol.1 #0-100 (Issues #0-67, #1/2 and the 1999 Annual have been collected in the first four volumes of Spider-Girl: The Complete Collection in TPB format, here's hoping vol.5 gets announced soon!)
    Fantastic Five vol.1 #3
    J2 #7
    The Buzz #1-3 (Collected in Spider-Girl Presents: Darkdevil and The Buzz TPB)
    Last Hero Standing #1-5 (There is a TPB for this series)
    Last Planet Standing #1-5 (There is a TPB for this series)
    Amazing Spider-Girl #1-31 (The entire series has been collected in a five-part TPB format)
    Avengers Next #1-5 (Collected in TPB format as Avengers Next: Rebirth)
    American Dream #4-5
    Spider-Man Family #1
    Mr. & Mrs. Spider-Man (Prequel Series that was printed as a back-up story in the pages of Amazing Spider-Man Family #1-4, it was later collected in the Spectacular Spider-Girl: Who Killed Gwen Reilly? TPB)
    The Spectacular Spider-Girl vol. 1 #1-11 (This was online only but was eventually reprinted in Amazing Spider-Man Family #1-8 and Web of Spider-Man vol.2 #1-4 before being collected in the Spectacular Spider-Girl: Who Killed Gwen Reilly? TPB)
    The Spectacular Spider-Girl vol.2 #1-4 (This was first printed in Web of Spider-Man vol.2 #5-7 and then later collected in the Spectacular Spider-Girl: The Last Stand TPB)
    Spider-Girl: The End #1 (Also collected in Spectacular Spider-Girl: The Last Stand TPB)
    Amazing Spider-Man vol.3 #8-15 (Collected in TPB and HC/Omnibus format as part of the original Spider-Verse series)
    Spider-Verse Team-Up #3 (Also collected in TPB and HC/Omnibus format as part of the original Spider-Verse series)
    Secret Wars: Spider-Island #1-5 (Collected in Warzones! Spider-Island TPB)
    Web Warriors #1-11 (Collected in two TPBs)
    Spider-Geddon #0-3 & #5 (Collected in TPB and HC/Omnibus format)
    Spider-Girls #1-3 (Collected in TPB as part of Spider-Geddon: Covert Ops and also in HC/Omnibus format)
    Ghost Spider #4 (Speaking cameo, but seeing as how its the Spider-Geddon aftermath issue I thought I would throw it in)
    Spider-Man vol. 4 #1-7 (Has appeared in the first 6 issues so far and will probably continue to do so until End of Spider-Verse is over)
    Spider-Verse Unlimited #26-29 (Online only...for now!)

MAYDAYS OF THE MULTIVERSE COMPREHENSIVE READING GUIDE

Earth-9997/Earth-1121 Maydays:
    Marvels X #2-3, #5-6 (Chronological First Appearance of Earth-9997 Mayday, comes in TPB format)
    Earth X #1, 3, 6, 8-11, X (Comes in TPB and HC/Omnibus Format)
    Universe X #0-12, X (Cameo by Earth-1121 Spider-Girl, comes in TPB and HC/Omnibus Format)
    Universe X: Beasts (Comes in TPB and HC/Omnibus Format)
    Universe X: Spidey (Comes in TPB and HC/Omnibus Format)
    Paradise X: Heralds #1-3 (First full appearance of Earth-1121 Spider-Girl, comes in TPB and HC/Omnibus Format)
    Paradise X #1-3, 6-8, 11, A (Comes in TPB and HC/Omnibus Format)
    Paradise X: Ragnarok #2 (Comes in TPB and HC/Omnibus Format)
    Uncanny Avengers vol.1 #14, 18-22 (last known full appearance of May "Venom" Parker, TPB format)

Other Realities:
    What If? vol.2 #31, 86 (#31 is the first and only appearance of the "proto-Mayday", a nameless daughter born to Peter and MJ who inherited The Enigma Force and her fathers Spider-Powers and #86 has a younger redheaded version of May who was raised by Ben Reilly)
    What If? House of M #1 (First and only appearance of Mayday's daughter, Anna.)
    Spider-Man: The Real Clone Saga #5-6 (MJ pregnant for most of series, May is only seen in the final issues, comes in TPB format)
    Dark Ages #1-6 (comes in TPB format)
    X-Men & Spider-Man: Time's Arrow Book 3: The Future (Novel, first and only appearance of Earth-8410 Spider-Girl)
    Last edited by CaptainUniverse; 03-22-2023 at 08:54 PM.

Spider-Girl: The Anime

Hmmm reminds me of the stuff from pages 19 and 20, but more of the same and not a duplicate.

MC2 MOMENTS!

Mayday is reunited with her parents thanks to Kaine!

MC2 MOMENTS!

Mayday is reunited with her parents thanks to Kaine!

Averting the Gathering of Five, huh?