Page 48 of 73 FirstFirst ... 3844454647484950515258 ... LastLast
    Astonishing Member CaptainUniverse's Avatar

Mayday is indeed a Magical Child.

"The Enigma Force is not a tool to be manipulated by mortals. The Enigma Force comes to those it deems worthy. What temerity, what arrogance, makes you think you are worthy? Have you not all made mistakes? Unforgiveable ones?" - Captain Universe

"Call me an Avenging Angel, Baron, come to safeguard Earth...call me CAPTAIN UNIVERSE!" - Ray Coffin

"You're my heart, Mary Jane Watson...you're my jackpot." - Peter Parker

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainUniverse View Post
    Mayday is indeed a Magical Child.

Indeed. Also, that is a shocking pretty Miguel there.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

I like the idea of Peter and Mayday being a constant thorn in Miguel's side. It's hilarious.

"The Enigma Force is not a tool to be manipulated by mortals. The Enigma Force comes to those it deems worthy. What temerity, what arrogance, makes you think you are worthy? Have you not all made mistakes? Unforgiveable ones?" - Captain Universe

"Call me an Avenging Angel, Baron, come to safeguard Earth...call me CAPTAIN UNIVERSE!" - Ray Coffin

and i somehow had my brain go to wondering how Miguel would react to seeing Mayhem

I knew it, not even stone cold Miguel O'Hara can resist the cuteness of Mayday Parker!

Continued from above:

BANNED

Met Ron and Pat this Saturday and they are some of the nicest people I've ever met! Talked my ear off about May and MC2 for a good while, signed a bunch of my books, and I swear, Ron literally about made me wanna cry with how kind and generous he was. Gifted me a reprint of What If #105 that was signed by Tom Defalco, and then also gifted me a sketch of MC2 MJ. Literally would take no money from me.

He told me that if Marvel ever wants to do more with May, all they have to do is ask him and Tom and they're there.

Quote Originally Posted by MaydayStan View Post
    Met Ron and Pat this Saturday and they are some of the nicest people I've ever met! Talked my ear off about May and MC2 for a good while, signed a bunch of my books, and I swear, Ron literally about made me wanna cry with how kind and generous he was. Gifted me a reprint of What If #105 that was signed by Tom Defalco, and then also gifted me a sketch of MC2 MJ. Literally would take no money from me.

He told me that if Marvel ever wants to do more with May, all they have to do is ask him and Tom and they're there.
    I would love to meet them.

I emailed Marvel a few weeks back asking them for more Mayday. My four year old is currently obsessed with having us pretend (I'm Spider-Dad, she's Mayday) and I'd love to read some stories with her.

I'm sure we'll get Mayday back in a big way one day. Until then, I'll just have to keep making up stories for us to keep her imagination going.

Last edited by CaptainUniverse; 06-06-2023 at 01:25 PM.

Astonishing Member

You know? If there was a counterpart of Mayday in the main Earth-616, we should consider which characters could be her "cast". I have candidates based on alternatives realities:

- Normie Osborn, grandson of Norman Osborn. (Obviously).
    - Reilly Tyne, son of Ben Reilly and Janice? (Not sure if he could exists here).
    - Gerry Drew, son of Jessica Drew, the first Spider-Woman.
    - Franklin and Valeria Richards, children of Reed and Sue Richards.
    - The adoptive kids of Ben Grimm and Alicia Masters.
    - Dylan Brock, son of Eddie Brock.
    - Stanley Osborn, son of the clone of Harry Osborn?
    - Daniella Cage, daughter of Luke Cage and Jessica Jones.
    - Rachel Carpenter, daughter of Julia Carpenter, second Spider-Woman and current Madame Web.

What do you think?

Quote Originally Posted by Ursalink View Post
    You know? If there was a counterpart of Mayday in the main Earth-616, we should consider which characters could be her "cast". I have candidates based on alternatives realities:

- Normie Osborn, grandson of Norman Osborn. (Obviously).
    - Reilly Tyne, son of Ben Reilly and Janice? (Not sure if he could exists here).
    - Gerry Drew, son of Jessica Drew, the first Spider-Woman.
    - Franklin and Valeria Richards, children of Reed and Sue Richards.
    - The adoptive kids of Ben Grimm and Alicia Masters.
    - Dylan Brock, son of Eddie Brock.
    - Stanley Osborn, son of the clone of Harry Osborn?
    - Daniella Cage, daughter of Luke Cage and Jessica Jones.
    - Rachel Carpenter, daughter of Julia Carpenter, second Spider-Woman and current Madame Web.

What do you think?
    One of many reasons I am upset Marvel denied Peter and MJ kids is I want to see the Fantastic Four give them parenting advice and letting their kids play together.

I am going to post this here too, just in case.

Mayday and Hobie:

Last edited by CaptainUniverse; 06-07-2023 at 08:09 PM.