Page 49 of 73 FirstFirst ... 3945464748495051525359 ... LastLast
    Astonishing Member CaptainUniverse's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ursalink View Post
    You know? If there was a counterpart of Mayday in the main Earth-616, we should consider which characters could be her "cast". I have candidates based on alternatives realities:

- Normie Osborn, grandson of Norman Osborn. (Obviously).
    - Reilly Tyne, son of Ben Reilly and Janice? (Not sure if he could exists here).
    - Gerry Drew, son of Jessica Drew, the first Spider-Woman.
    - Franklin and Valeria Richards, children of Reed and Sue Richards.
    - The adoptive kids of Ben Grimm and Alicia Masters.
    - Dylan Brock, son of Eddie Brock.
    - Stanley Osborn, son of the clone of Harry Osborn?
    - Daniella Cage, daughter of Luke Cage and Jessica Jones.
    - Rachel Carpenter, daughter of Julia Carpenter, second Spider-Woman and current Madame Web.

What do you think?
    That sounds like a solid supporting cast for Earth-616 Mayday. Although Reilly (Ben and Janine's son) would probably end up being Mayday's main antagonist given that his parents have become full-on criminals unless he decides to rebel against his parents.
    "The Enigma Force is not a tool to be manipulated by mortals. The Enigma Force comes to those it deems worthy. What temerity, what arrogance, makes you think you are worthy? Have you not all made mistakes? Unforgiveable ones?" - Captain Universe

"Call me an Avenging Angel, Baron, come to safeguard Earth...call me CAPTAIN UNIVERSE!" - Ray Coffin

"You're my heart, Mary Jane Watson...you're my jackpot." - Peter Parker

BANNED

Curious, I wonder if this means anything in the long run

The timing of this is rather interesting.
    "The Enigma Force is not a tool to be manipulated by mortals. The Enigma Force comes to those it deems worthy. What temerity, what arrogance, makes you think you are worthy? Have you not all made mistakes? Unforgiveable ones?" - Captain Universe

"Call me an Avenging Angel, Baron, come to safeguard Earth...call me CAPTAIN UNIVERSE!" - Ray Coffin

BANNED

My one complaint with ATSV? Not enough Mayday. I could not take my eyes off that baby. There were multiple times during the movie I just said to myself "It's da baby" and was so very happy.

Give her a movie, a TV show, video game trilogy, audio podcast, several new ongoings and mini's. Strike while the iron is hot and I will give them all the money.

Quote Originally Posted by Venomsaurus View Post
    My one complaint with ATSV? Not enough Mayday. I could not take my eyes off that baby. There were multiple times during the movie I just said to myself "It's da baby" and was so very happy.

Give her a movie, a TV show, video game trilogy, audio podcast, several new ongoings and mini's. Strike while the iron is hot and I will give them all the money.
    I think the main reason they put her in the movie was to get a feel for a potential Mayday market, now that the film is doing really well I am betting that we are bound to have a Spider-Girl spin-off at some point.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainUniverse View Post
    I think the main reason they put her in the movie was to get a feel for a potential Mayday market, now that the film is doing really well I am betting that we are bound to have a Spider-Girl spin-off at some point.
    I could totally see it. Why even name her Mayday and give her web-shooters already if not to test the market? Usually when Hollywood gives super heroes a kid, it's a new kid, so this definitely feels like setup. It would be incredible to see an adult Mayday even meet Peter B. in the next flick.

Quote Originally Posted by Venomsaurus View Post
    I could totally see it. Why even name her Mayday and give her web-shooters already if not to test the market? Usually when Hollywood gives super heroes a kid, it's a new kid, so this definitely feels like setup. It would be incredible to see an adult Mayday even meet Peter B. in the next flick.
    That would be cool. I also found out that big corporations use places like Twitter for Market Research and given that Mayday was met with tons of love and affection from their users, I am sure Marvel, Sony and Disney are beginning to see dollar signs in their eyes, which means Mayday merch all day long. Mayday is going to the top! The top, I say!

BANNED

That would be cool. I also found out that big corporations use places like Twitter for Market Research and given that Mayday was met with tons of love and affection from their users, I am sure Marvel, Sony and Disney are beginning to see dollar signs in their eyes, which means Mayday merch all day long. Mayday is going to the top! The top, I say!
    If this is what ends up undoing OMD then I'm down with it

she can be the grogu for the sony verse and just keep her as baby
    "He's pure power and doesn't even know it. He's the best of us."-Matt Murdock

"I need a reason to take the mask off."-Peter Parker

"My heart half-breaks at how easy it is to lie to him. It breaks all the way when he believes me without question." Felicia Hardy

Quote Originally Posted by Jman27 View Post
    Peter B. definitely has a sort of Mandalorian vibe going on with Mayday's harness and everything.

The endless stream of comments here are killing me. Lol.

I think the people want something, Marvel…

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Garlador View Post
    The endless stream of comments here are killing me. Lol.

I think the people want something, Marvel…
    The tides are changing it feels

Quote Originally Posted by Ursalink View Post
    You know? If there was a counterpart of Mayday in the main Earth-616, we should consider which characters could be her "cast". I have candidates based on alternatives realities:

- Normie Osborn, grandson of Norman Osborn. (Obviously).
    - Reilly Tyne, son of Ben Reilly and Janice? (Not sure if he could exists here).
    - Gerry Drew, son of Jessica Drew, the first Spider-Woman.
    - Franklin and Valeria Richards, children of Reed and Sue Richards.
    - The adoptive kids of Ben Grimm and Alicia Masters.
    - Dylan Brock, son of Eddie Brock.
    - Stanley Osborn, son of the clone of Harry Osborn?
    - Daniella Cage, daughter of Luke Cage and Jessica Jones.
    - Rachel Carpenter, daughter of Julia Carpenter, second Spider-Woman and current Madame Web.

What do you think?
    Obviously, it'd end up having the parents of the other kids at least some of the time.... And I'd LOVE to see Lily Hollister as Menace just... doing mom stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Jman27 View Post
    Well, Spider-girl is who she will be... 15 years later. This is who she is now.

Peter B. and Hughes Mayes showing off their daughters.