Page 55 of 73 FirstFirst ... 54551525354555657585965 ... LastLast
    Astonishing Member CaptainUniverse's Avatar

Mayday and her daughter Anna w/Grandpa Peter Parker and Old Man Tony Stark from What If? House of M:

"The Enigma Force is not a tool to be manipulated by mortals. The Enigma Force comes to those it deems worthy. What temerity, what arrogance, makes you think you are worthy? Have you not all made mistakes? Unforgiveable ones?" - Captain Universe

"Call me an Avenging Angel, Baron, come to safeguard Earth...call me CAPTAIN UNIVERSE!" - Ray Coffin

"You're my heart, Mary Jane Watson...you're my jackpot." - Peter Parker

so im guessing in this what if instead of gwen peter marries mary jane in the house of M universe?
    "He's pure power and doesn't even know it. He's the best of us."-Matt Murdock

"I need a reason to take the mask off."-Peter Parker

"My heart half-breaks at how easy it is to lie to him. It breaks all the way when he believes me without question." Felicia Hardy

Quote Originally Posted by Jman27 View Post
    so im guessing in this what if instead of gwen peter marries mary jane in the house of M universe?
    No, in this one The Scarlet Witch takes everyone's powers instead of just the powers of Mutants leaving the whole world without superheroes. Peter realizes that he can just be a normal person now and start a family with MJ, which she remarks that he already has, as she is already pregnant with Mayday (apparently the pregnancy is happening during M-Day instead of during The Clone Saga).
    "The Enigma Force is not a tool to be manipulated by mortals. The Enigma Force comes to those it deems worthy. What temerity, what arrogance, makes you think you are worthy? Have you not all made mistakes? Unforgiveable ones?" - Captain Universe

"Call me an Avenging Angel, Baron, come to safeguard Earth...call me CAPTAIN UNIVERSE!" - Ray Coffin

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainUniverse View Post
    No, in this one The Scarlet Witch takes everyone's powers instead of just the powers of Mutants leaving the whole world without superheroes. Peter realizes that he can just be a normal person now and start a family with MJ, which she remarks that he already has, as she is already pregnant with Mayday (apparently the pregnancy is happening during M-Day instead of during The Clone Saga).
    oh thats interesting
    "He's pure power and doesn't even know it. He's the best of us."-Matt Murdock

"I need a reason to take the mask off."-Peter Parker

"My heart half-breaks at how easy it is to lie to him. It breaks all the way when he believes me without question." Felicia Hardy

Quote Originally Posted by Jman27 View Post
    oh thats interesting
    I highly recommend picking up a copy for yourself, its a pretty fun story.

Punks:

BANNED

These are both so adorable <3

For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    This is awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    It amuses me that this has both May and April

HOLY SHIT! Mayday is going to be in the next Edge of Spider-Verse as part of a team up with Anya Corazon!!!!!!!!!!!!!

--

Mayday commission by Pat Olliffe:

Last edited by CaptainUniverse; 06-30-2023 at 11:07 AM.

BANNED

So pumped for even the smallest Mayday and Peter appearance! I will be picking that up in the store, even though I got the series subbed. Marvel has been pretty shit at sending me what I order.

HOLY SHIT! Mayday is going to be in the next Edge of Spider-Verse as part of a team up with Anya Corazon!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    The page on the preview might be all of it as Anya leaves the MC2 world for 616 at the end of that page.

Though it does reveal something very important...
    spoilers:
    Anya cured Peter of his The Other mutation. He's Spider-Man again!
    end of spoilers
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    The page on the preview might be all of it as Anya leaves the MC2 world for 616 at the end of that page.

Though it does reveal something very important...
    spoilers:
    Anya cured Peter of his The Other mutation. He's Spider-Man again!
    end of spoilers
    Peter becoming Spider-Man again is pretty cool, even if he is only doing it on the down low.

Peter becoming Spider-Man again is pretty cool, even if he is only doing it on the down low.
    In MC2 Pete has already done it before. He actually met with the A-Next team as Spider-man at least once.