Page 7 of 73 FirstFirst ... 345678910111757 ... LastLast
    Astonishing Member CaptainUniverse's Avatar

I keep putting this off, but here is a guide to the appearances of all variants of Mayday Parker just in case you guys are looking for more Mayday reading material or looking to collect more appearances of your favorite (and mine) web stunner.

MAYDAYS OF THE MULTIVERSE COMPREHENSIVE READING GUIDE

Earth-9997/Earth-1121 Maydays:
    Marvels X #3-6 (Chronological First Appearance of Earth-9997 Mayday, comes in TPB format)
    Earth X #1, 3, 6, 8-11, X (Comes in TPB and HC/Omnibus Format)
    Universe X #0-12, X (Cameo by Earth-1121 Spider-Girl, comes in TPB and HC/Omnibus Format)
    Universe X: Beasts (Comes in TPB and HC/Omnibus Format)
    Universe X: Spidey (Comes in TPB and HC/Omnibus Format)
    Paradise X: Heralds #1-3 (First full appearance of Earth-1121 Spider-Girl, comes in TPB and HC/Omnibus Format)
    Paradise X #1-3, 6-8, 11, A (Comes in TPB and HC/Omnibus Format)
    Paradise X: Ragnarok #2 (Comes in TPB and HC/Omnibus Format)
    Uncanny Avengers vol.1 #14, 18-22 (last known full appearance of May "Venom" Parker, TPB format)

Other Realities:
    What If? vol.2 #31, 86 (#31 is the first and only appearance of the "proto-Mayday", a nameless daughter born to Peter and MJ who inherited The Enigma Force and her fathers Spider-Powers and #86 has a younger version of May who was raised by Ben Reilly)
    What If? House of M #1 (First and only appearance of Mayday's daughter, Anna. Also, first appearance of the more common redheaded variant of Mayday we see in alternate realities these days with this one being identical to MJ when she was her age)
    Spider-Man: The Real Clone Saga #5-6 (MJ pregnant for most of series, May is only seen in the final issues, comes in TPB format)
    Dark Ages #1-6 (comes in TPB format)
    X-Men & Spider-Man: Time's Arrow Book 3: The Future (Novel, first and only appearance of Earth-8410 Spider-Girl)
    Spider-Man: The Lost Hunt (MJ is still pregnant as of #3 but I believe we will see May by series end so I am putting this in as a placeholder)
    Last edited by CaptainUniverse; 01-14-2023 at 12:44 PM.
    "The Enigma Force is not a tool to be manipulated by mortals. The Enigma Force comes to those it deems worthy. What temerity, what arrogance, makes you think you are worthy? Have you not all made mistakes? Unforgiveable ones?" - Captain Universe

"Call me an Avenging Angel, Baron, come to safeguard Earth...call me CAPTAIN UNIVERSE!" - Ray Coffin

"You're my heart, Mary Jane Watson...you're my jackpot." - Peter Parker

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainUniverse View Post

I keep putting this off, but here is a guide to the appearances of all variants of Mayday Parker just in case you guys are looking for more Mayday reading material or looking to collect more appearances of your favorite (and mine) web stunner.

Marvels X #3-6 (Chronological First Appearance of Earth-9997 Mayday, comes in TPB format)
    Universe X #0-12, X (Cameo by Earth-1121 Spider-Girl, comes in TPB and HC/Omnibus Format)
    Paradise X: Heralds #1-3 (First full appearance of Earth-1121 Spider-Girl, comes in TPB and HC/Omnibus Format)
    Uncanny Avengers vol.1 #14, 18-22 (last known full appearance of May "Venom" Parker, TPB format)

Other Realities:
    What If? vol.2 #31, 86 (#31 is the first and only appearance of the "proto-Mayday", a nameless daughter born to Peter and MJ who inherited The Enigma Force and her fathers Spider-Powers and #86 has a younger version of May who was raised by Ben Reilly)
    What If? House of M #1 (First and only appearance of Mayday's daughter, Anna. Also, first appearance of the more common redheaded variant of Mayday we see in alternate realities these days with this one being identical to MJ when she was her age)
    Spider-Man: The Real Clone Saga #5-6 (MJ pregnant for most of series, May is only seen in the final issues, comes in TPB format)
    Spider-Man: The Lost Hunt (MJ is still pregnant as of #2 but I believe we will see May by series end so I am putting this in as a placeholder)
    Thanks. This will definitely come in handy.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Spider-Girl! Spider-Girl! Does whatever a Spider can!

"The Enigma Force is not a tool to be manipulated by mortals. The Enigma Force comes to those it deems worthy. What temerity, what arrogance, makes you think you are worthy? Have you not all made mistakes? Unforgiveable ones?" - Captain Universe

"Call me an Avenging Angel, Baron, come to safeguard Earth...call me CAPTAIN UNIVERSE!" - Ray Coffin

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Spider-Girl! Spider-Girl! Does whatever a Spider can!

Indeed, she can. And does.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

I kinda want to see the "Proto-Mayday"/Captain Maydayverse from Earth-91110 make a comeback. Maybe they should do a Mayday-verse comic where MC2 May teams up with Earth X May, Earth-1121 May, Dark Ages May and Captain Maydayverse in the same way they have done the Gwenverse stuff.

I kinda want to see the "Proto-Mayday"/Captain Maydayverse from Earth-91110 make a comeback. Maybe they should do a Mayday-verse comic where MC2 May teams up with Earth X May, Earth-1121 May, Dark Ages May and Captain Maydayverse in the same way they have done the Gwenverse stuff.
    Didn't the Captain Universe Spidey reveal that he would lose his CU powers if he went to another universe? Wouldn't that apply to other Captain Universes?

Quote Originally Posted by Kevinroc View Post
    Didn't the Captain Universe Spidey reveal that he would lose his CU powers if he went to another universe? Wouldn't that apply to other Captain Universes?
    Oh yeah...Slott and Hickman added that stipulation to the Uni-Power which wasn't exactly a problem before especially considering that...well...The Enigma Force originated on Earth-7614 not Earth-616 and it was once used by Doctor Strange to travel from the Guardians of the Galaxy's future back to Earth-616. Honestly, the whole "One Universe, One Captain Universe" thing should just be ignored like Slott's Mayday being the actual Earth-982 Mayday or...you know...that comic book Trouble where Aunt May gave birth to Peter and was lying this whole time.

Some Earth X Trilogy Artwork of the Maydays (and her Amazing Friends).

Mighty Member

earth-616 mayday revival when after the second spider-verse movie?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Toxin45 View Post
    I would not rule it out, so far we've seen

1. Several Marvel.com articles reference the pregnancy and speculate on the fate of the baby
    2. The publication of The Lost Hunt, specifically focusing on pre-OMD 616 developments such as the marriage and baby
    3. A reference to 'the baby' as one of Norman's many sins in Gold Goblin

Quote Originally Posted by Toxin45 View Post
    Here's hoping, I would prefer it if the Lost Hunt universe simply replaces Earth-616 outright. That way we get both Ben and Mayday back.

BANNED

I would prefer it if the Lost Hunt universe simply replaces Earth-616 outright. That way we get both Ben and Mayday back.
    I hope that's the case, there's certaingly something odd going on with that book at the moment

1. It was billed on the first issue as a 'special event'
    2. The final issue's solicit says there's an ending 'noone will see coming'
    3. Dematteis said on his blog he wrote this without much consideration for later 616 developments

Other Realities:
    Spider-Man: The Lost Hunt (MJ is still pregnant as of #2 but I believe we will see May by series end so I am putting this in as a placeholder)
    Allow me to make one addition.

Spider-girl 2020 appearing in Tom Defalco’s novel X-Men & Spider-Man: Time’s Arrow Book 3: The Future

Quote Originally Posted by Matt Rat View Post
    I hope that's the case, there's certaingly something odd going on with that book at the moment

1. It was billed on the first issue as a 'special event'
    2. The final issue's solicit says there's an ending 'noone will see coming'
    3. Dematteis said on his blog he wrote this without much consideration for later 616 developments
    Yeah, something does feel a bit...odd but in a good way. I don't think Lost Hunt is a simple case of nostalgia.

Quote Originally Posted by Alan2099 View Post
    Allow me to make one addition.

Spider-girl 2020 appearing in Tom Defalco’s novel X-Men & Spider-Man: Time’s Arrow Book 3: The Future
    Oh yeah! I can't believe I forgot. She should come back sometime...her backstory was rather interesting what with Peter having died when she was fourteen and then she went on to become Iron Man 2020's provisional partner in crime.

Oh yeah! I can't believe I forgot. She should come back sometime...her backstory was rather interesting what with Peter having died when she was fourteen and then she went on to become Iron Man 2020's provisional partner in crime.
    Hunh took over for Pete after he died? Ok, sure... why does she look AND dress like Jessica Drew?