Page 73 of 73 FirstFirst ... 23636970717273
Results 1,081 to 1,082 of 1082

So I found that Marvel will reprinting Spider-Girl in their Epic Collections Line of TPBs starting in March of 2024, and I found out they have had 4 volumes of Spider-Girl: The Complete Series so I don't know if the Epic Line will continue where the Complete series left off or if they're going to start over, At this point I would like to thank Marvel for reprinting Spider-Girl but good lord stick with the TPBs numbering. It's bad enough they've made the monthly series numbering impossible to follow and understand without a spreadsheet but now you're doing with it TPBs, and look I get it these kind of TPBs collecting long running series and/or runs are tricky especially with a cult classic book like Spider-Girl because these aren't by legendary house hold big name creators (I mean as much as I like Tom DeFalco, Ron Frenz, Sal Busemea, Ron Lim, and the rest these aren't exactly legendary creators in same vein as George Perez, Jim Starlin, Peter David, and Mark Waid and so on) and Spider-Girl and the rest of the MC2 line was a basically a What If spin-off and another alternate future to the Marvel Universe and despite Spider-Girl being one of, if not the longest female super-hero in Marvel history with 103 issues (that includes #0, #1/2, and an annual) and not counting it's spin-offs The Amazing Spider-Girl and The Spectacular Spider-Girl. Unless Marvel is going to reprint at bare minimum of 10 issues per trade and release them on regular schedule (monthly/bi-monthly/quarterly) at a price point that isn't over $40 why should I invest in these TPBs when I could easily find the missing issues I need through online stores?

I would really love to support this series again but I'm very tied of these TPBs series getting cancelled and then restarted under a different label/line/imprint/brand or moved to yet another format change like the Marvel Masterworks and the Marvel Omnibus collections. I'm sorry but this does get old after a while and I have hard enough time keeping up with comics. And what about the other MC2 series The Amazing Spider-Girl, The Spectacular Spider-Girl, J2, A-Next, The Fantastic Five, Wild Thing, American Dream, Darkdevil, The Buzz, Last Hero Standing, and Last Planet Standing do they get reprinted or is this one of "depends on how well Spider-Girl does" type deal and will my support of this TPB line lead to revival of the MC2 line?
    Last edited by Cyberstrike; 12-30-2023 at 09:12 AM.

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cyberstrike View Post
    So I found that Marvel will reprinting Spider-Girl in their Epic Collections Line of TPBs starting in March of 2024, and I found out they have had 4 volumes of Spider-Girl: The Complete Series so I don't know if the Epic Line will continue where the Complete series left off or if they're going to start over, At this point I would like to thank Marvel for reprinting Spider-Girl but good lord stick with the TPBs numbering. It's bad enough they've made the monthly series numbering impossible to follow and understand without a spreadsheet but now you're doing with it TPBs, and look I get it these kind of TPBs collecting long running series and/or runs are tricky especially with a cult classic book like Spider-Girl because these aren't by legendary house hold big name creators (I mean as much as I like Tom DeFalco, Ron Frenz, Sal Busemea, Ron Lim, and the rest these aren't exactly legendary creators in same vein as George Perez, Jim Starlin, Peter David, and Mark Waid and so on) and Spider-Girl and the rest of the MC2 line was a basically a What If spin-off and another alternate future to the Marvel Universe and despite Spider-Girl being one of, if not the longest female super-hero in Marvel history with 103 issues (that includes #0, #1/2, and an annual) and not counting it's spin-offs The Amazing Spider-Girl and The Spectacular Spider-Girl. Unless Marvel is going to reprint at bare minimum of 10 issues per trade and release them on regular schedule (monthly/bi-monthly/quarterly) at a price point that isn't over $40 why should I invest in these TPBs when I could easily find the missing issues I need through online stores?

I would really love to support this series again but I'm very tied of these TPBs series getting cancelled and then restarted under a different label/line/imprint/brand or moved to yet another format change like the Marvel Masterworks and the Marvel Omnibus collections. I'm sorry but this does get old after a while and I have hard enough time keeping up with comics. And what about the other MC2 series The Amazing Spider-Girl, The Spectacular Spider-Girl, J2, A-Next, The Fantastic Five, Wild Thing, American Dream, Darkdevil, The Buzz, Last Hero Standing, and Last Planet Standing do they get reprinted or is this one of "depends on how well Spider-Girl does" type deal and will my support of this TPB line lead to revival of the MC2 line?
    I hear you on all that.
    The spider is always on the hunt.