Page 3 of 73 FirstFirst 12345671353 ... LastLast
    Astonishing Member CaptainUniverse's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kurolegacy View Post
    Back when Edge turned Annie, I was thinking that we would get something of a follow up to Spider-Girls with Mayday vs Annie with her trying to save her but then Slott just turned Mayday too and the team that we’ve gotten for this story doesn’t even come close to making up for the missed potential.
    I know, it is very disappointing, and the team we got is so bad! Shathra has literally all of the cool Spiders on her side and what do we get? Leftovers, nay, worse than leftovers! The leftovers of leftovers! The only solace I can take in these trying times is the fact that the Infinity Comic came out and gave us a fresh new Mayday story (now with more Benjy! Spider-Boy is already shaping up to be quite the little badass!) set sometime long after the events of End of Spider-Verse. Also, ATSV is going to give us Mayday's first big screen debut! What a time to be alive, eh?
    "The Enigma Force is not a tool to be manipulated by mortals. The Enigma Force comes to those it deems worthy. What temerity, what arrogance, makes you think you are worthy? Have you not all made mistakes? Unforgiveable ones?" - Captain Universe

"Call me an Avenging Angel, Baron, come to safeguard Earth...call me CAPTAIN UNIVERSE!" - Ray Coffin

"You're my heart, Mary Jane Watson...you're my jackpot." - Peter Parker

Quote Originally Posted by Kevinroc View Post

Across The Spider-Verse's breakout character.
    Great to finally have her showing up outside of comics!
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

Spider-Sisters! Fighting crime on their Dad's crazy dune buggy! Yeah! (This needs to be an animated series, stat!)

Spider Sisters.jpg
    "The Enigma Force is not a tool to be manipulated by mortals. The Enigma Force comes to those it deems worthy. What temerity, what arrogance, makes you think you are worthy? Have you not all made mistakes? Unforgiveable ones?" - Captain Universe

"Call me an Avenging Angel, Baron, come to safeguard Earth...call me CAPTAIN UNIVERSE!" - Ray Coffin

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainUniverse View Post
    Spider-Sisters! Fighting crime on their Dad's crazy dune buggy! Yeah! (This needs to be an animated series, stat!)

Spider Sisters.jpg
    That's an amusing idea.

Quote Originally Posted by marhawkman View Post
    That's an amusing idea.
    Big Sis Mayday and little sis Annie (w/appearances by Pete, MJ and baby Benjy) fighting crime in a future time...on a dune buggy?! It's the perfect set up for a show! The fact that Marvel hasn't capitalized on any of this is ludicrous! Hire me, Marvel! I can be your idea guy! I will put the "Idea" back in the House of Ideas! I will make you money!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainUniverse View Post
    Big Sis Mayday and little sis Annie (w/appearances by Pete, MJ and baby Benjy) fighting crime in a future time...on a dune buggy?! It's the perfect set up for a show! The fact that Marvel hasn't capitalized on any of this is ludicrous! Hire me, Marvel! I can be your idea guy! I will put the "Idea" back in the House of Ideas! I will make you money!
    I don’t want Annie retconned onto Mayday’s story. I’d rather they focus on Mayday and her dynamic with her little brother.

Quote Originally Posted by KyleWayne View Post
    I don’t want Annie retconned onto Mayday’s story. I’d rather they focus on Mayday and her dynamic with her little brother.
    Fair enough. It's just an idea that sprang from seeing a piece of fan art I saw and its not like anything is ever going to come of it from my end. Let alone Marvel's.

BANNED

Sorry to sound crabby. I’m still bitter about Renew Your Vows aging Annie into a teenager. She worked so well as a child character! And it cost us Gerry Conway as writer. *sigh*

Mayday teaming with little Annie May isn’t such a bad idea. Maybe that fan art is just triggering lol (I hate Damian).

Sorry to sound crabby. I’m still bitter about Renew Your Vows aging Annie into a teenager. She worked so well as a child character! And it cost us Gerry Conway as writer. *sigh*

Mayday teaming with little Annie May isn’t such a bad idea. Maybe that fan art is just triggering lol (I hate Damian).
    Hmm...what about an Incredibles-styled Spider-Show with Pete, MJ, Mayday and Benjy? I can see it now...

"You married Mary Jane? Oh, and got...BUSY!" lol

I actually think Sony is repositioning Annie's place in the Spider-Family, at least as far as the Spider-Verse movies are concerned.

How would you all feel if Mayday is their daughter in worlds where Peter was bitten by the spider, and Annie is their daughter in worlds where MJ was bitten by the spider?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Kevinroc View Post
    I actually think Sony is repositioning Annie's place in the Spider-Family, at least as far as the Spider-Verse movies are concerned.

How would you all feel if Mayday is their daughter in worlds where Peter was bitten by the spider, and Annie is their daughter in worlds where MJ was bitten by the spider?
    Wait, Annie is in the movie too?

Astonishing Member Mercwmouth12's Avatar

Could be just a small cameo. Mayday will be in much longer and will be focus of Peter B's story

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Mercwmouth12 View Post
    Could be just a small cameo. Mayday will be in much longer and will be focus of Peter B's story
    So you’re just guessing that she’s in it? Or is it a fact?

Astonishing Member Mercwmouth12's Avatar

So you’re just guessing that she’s in it? Or is it a fact?
    Check the trailer and you see Spinneret and Annie walking in a frame

We saw them in the trailer.

They're probably not gonna do a whole lot, but they're there.