Page 2 of 37 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

The new issue was very interesting. Loved the Ares vs Punisher fight. I had a feeling the end of the issue was going to go that way.

I just want more Daredevil vs Punisher. Fist vs Hand.
    "Life is too short so love the one you got cause you might get run over or you might get shot" - Sublime

Quote Originally Posted by protege View Post
    I kind of like the idea of frank as the new god of war.
    Me too. Frank can certainly pull off the look (IMHO):

Quote Originally Posted by K7P5V View Post
    Me too. Frank can certainly pull off the look (IMHO):

I actually love it as well.
    "Life is too short so love the one you got cause you might get run over or you might get shot" - Sublime

Quote Originally Posted by Golden_Guardian View Post
    I'm tempted to give this a look once it's finished. Most of the regular 616 Castle I tend to skip. I think Ennis spoiled me with his MAX run - that's definitive Punisher for me, with Aaron's own MAX continuation serving as an optional coda.
    Try it out. It is not that bad so far in my opinion.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by scribbleMind View Post
    So it's time for another heroes team-up to stop Frank Castle and he "loses" while simultaneously making them all look like fools by comparison arc. I don't mind this convention, in fact I love to see it, but this is starting to feel like it happens every other run. I also don't know why Moon Knight would care. I'm no Moon Knight Expert, but from the material I've read, he generally doesn't care that Punisher is out there killing criminals. He had beef with Frank over Frank killing his brother, but that fire seems to have faded significantly when Jake and Frank were down in Mexico (and IIRC his brother came back later anyway). I just don't see Moon Knight caring enough taking action. I'd say the same thing about Wolverine, but Wolverine is a moral cluter**** anyway. Morally, Wolverine is always wherever the writers need him to be.
    Logan has a beef with the Hand. That's exactly what Logan was asking to Matt on the issue. Its not Frank's killing spree. Plus he doesn't like Punisher as a person either.

Quote Originally Posted by Vishop View Post
    Logan has a beef with the Hand. That's exactly what Logan was asking to Matt on the issue. Its not Frank's killing spree. Plus he doesn't like Punisher as a person either.
    This is pretty much on point.

see beauty in all things. charliehustle415's Avatar

Quick question my fellow Frankfurters, is Aaron's Punisher a 12 issue mini?

I picked up the first trade and it's dope and I wanna know how much I gotta wait to see its conclusion.

Quote Originally Posted by charliehustle415 View Post

I picked up the first trade and it's dope and I wanna know how much I gotta wait to see its conclusion.
    You know that is a great question. I do not believe it is a 12 issue mini but I may be wrong.

I love th story so far just wish it would pick up a little bit more.

Quote Originally Posted by InfamousBG View Post
    You know that is a great question. I do not believe it is a 12 issue mini but I may be wrong.

I love th story so far just wish it would pick up a little bit more.

Yeah I feel like it may be 12 and I feel the same way about Daredevil they both seem to be going towards an epic finale

Yeah I feel like it may be 12 and I feel the same way about Daredevil they both seem to be going towards an epic finale
    I still have not heard. I am hoping for more. Daredevil I am pretty sure is not just a 12 issue run.

Anyway I thought the Frank vs Daredevil over in the current DD run was done very well.

It seems so.

PUNISHER #12

JASON AARON (W) • JESÚS SAIZ & PAUL AZACETA (A) • Cover by JESÚS SAIZ
    VARIANT COVER BY MICO SUAYAN • SPIDER-VERSE VARIANT COVER BY JOHN CASSADAY
    PUNISHER…NO MORE.
    40 PGS./Parental Advisory …$4.99

The Punisher is going in a very interesting direction right now, with plot developments that could affect the franchise for years to come. Of all the comic books I'm reading, the Daredevil/Punisher storyline is the most interesting. Daredevil becoming the leader of The Fist and The Punisher becoming the leader of The Hand, along with Daredevil marrying Elektra, are big developments. The Punisher becoming the leader of The Hand, receiving super powers through the beast and achieving the return of his wife, are big developments that are conducive with strong character development for The Punisher storyline. I thought you had a very interesting development with Maria Castle being brought back to life but mistreated by The Hand. Frank castle needs to prove how strong his commitment to her should be. You could take this storyline in the direction of Maria choosing to stand up to The Hand and Frank having to choose between Maria and The Hand. Has his commitment to fighting for his family turned into something else, or is he going to put the very thing that influenced him to join this fight, his family, first? These are interesting developments for The Punisher and Daredevil franchises which I believe are taking the characters in a direction which leaves great possibilities open for future strong plot development.

The Punisher...No More huh?!

Ok. Been down that road before. As long as they just don't throw Frank away and lock up the key I will be ok.

Quote Originally Posted by InfamousBG View Post
    The Punisher...No More huh?!

Ok. Been down that road before. As long as they just don't throw Frank away and lock up the key I will be ok.
    I think he's not going anywhere, but the persona of "Punisher" will most likely be retired.

He may be the leader of the hand for the long term where he is a pseudo hero/villain, which to be honest, is a great status quo change.

I mean this is by far the best, way better then (ugh) frankenpunisher or angel punisher

Astonishing Member

Anyone read this week Punisher War Journal Base, I peaked at it, didn't buy it as I'm just buying the Aaron main book but it looks like its all in the past while Frank and his family.