Page 3 of 37 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Rzerox21xx View Post
    Anyone read this week Punisher War Journal Base, I peaked at it, didn't buy it as I'm just buying the Aaron main book but it looks like its all in the past while Frank and his family.
    Just about to read it. Let ya know what I think soon. I love the main cover.
    "Life is too short so love the one you got cause you might get run over or you might get shot" - Sublime

So i liked it. I understand why some would not. Frank doing all of this before his family is killed?! Interesting...

Again I just hope we keep seeing Frank around after issue #12.
    "Life is too short so love the one you got cause you might get run over or you might get shot" - Sublime

Extraordinary Member Captain Craig's Avatar

I'll return to Frank when he is no longer a puppet tool of the Hand and donned accordingly in his Skull.
    "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings" - Optimus Prime

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Craig View Post
    I'll return to Frank when he is no longer a puppet tool of the Hand and donned accordingly in his Skull.
    I know, right?! An All-Time Classic that should never be discarded (IMHO):

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Craig View Post
    Amen good sir. Amen.
    "We live in a world of cowards. We live in a world full of small minds who are afraid. We are ruled by those who refuse to risk anything of their own. Who guard their over bloated paucities of power with money. With false reasoning. With measured hesitance. With prideful, recalcitrant inaction. With hateful invective. With weapons. F@#K these selfish fools and their prevailing world order." Tony Stark

So anyone else excited about The Punisher being in Daredevil: Born Again in the MCU?

Hmmm interesting.

Again if this is a 12 issue series and we are now at issue #10 you gotta start to wonder how this all ends. Where does Marvel go from here with him? Have him show up here or there in Daredevil, Spider-man or Avengers? We have seen that before. Keep him in that logo as "The Beast"? Kill him? Lots of questions...

I have liked this series so far when I know many do not. Just wondering how it ends with issue #12 and where they go.

Now Marvel Studios is bringing Punisher into Daredevil MCU series. I am excited. Wondering though how the approach will be. He better be in the main skull on the shirt in most scenes that is all I hope. If so though and people see this and then look into comics and see different and then the political side starts up again im still sitting here where is Marvel going overall with Frank Castle? I hope and pray for the best.

Astonishing Member

I guess even after 2 days Im the first one to post about the new issue, anyone read it, and it was brutal and man i feel for Maria and it shows that Frank is a very disturbed individual in those flashback sequences. I love this issue and can't wait for the next. I will definitely get the 12 issue hardcover when it comes out. i regret selling my Rick Remender Punisher Omnibus. in this 10th issue, Aaron took a take that of mention the media reaction to Frank reign with people condemning and praising and sales going up of bootleg merchandise with the new Hand Skull logo.
    Last edited by Rzerox21xx; 03-23-2023 at 10:58 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Rzerox21xx View Post
    I guess even after 2 days Im the first one to post about the new issue, anyone read it, and it was brutal and man i feel for Maria and it shows that Frank is a very disturbed individual in those flashback sequences. I love this issue and can't wait for the next. I will definitely get the 12 issue hardcover when it comes out. i regret selling my Rick Remender Punisher Omnibus. in this 10th issue, Aaron took a take that of mention the media reaction to Frank reign with people condemning and praising and sales going up of bootleg merchandise with the new Hand Skull logo.
    I did like the new issue. It is just the end. I knew it was coming. We have seen him up against them before. What makes it different this time? I understand he has the beast powers and all but still....

Astonishing Member

Anyone read the new issue, it added to the famous park picnic scene by revealing that Maria was gonna asked Frank for a divorce but the Mob killing her and the children happened. Also Maria finds out all the things Frank did in her and her children name and is disgusted and reject Frank. the fight scenes with Frank and the heroes were very well done. I can't wait for the finale. I'm definitely getting the Complete Hardcover.

I don't see how the character recovers from this mini anytime soon. Aaron at his deconstructive, ruinous finest.

Eye-rolling bajuszbetyár The Invincible Beawulf's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tendrin View Post
    I don't see how the character recovers from this mini anytime soon. Aaron at his deconstructive, ruinous finest.
    Totally agreed.
    BL and comics fan. 🌈 ----- For those saying BL is "pandering to fujos! Too girly! It's fetishization!!!" --> https://www.fujoshi.info/ (a website with academic resources on Queer Media Studies in Asia and LGBTQIA+ history)

The queer body has been used as a battleground, has been criminalized, ostracized, and many times erased from their own histories. -- Alesha Byrne (University of San Francisco)

Very intense issue. I loved it.