Page 33 of 37 FirstFirst ... 23293031323334353637 LastLast
    Invincible Member

Quote Originally Posted by batnbreakfast View Post
    Is it happening in Zdarsky s DD run? I don t want to read Aaron s recent Punisher ...
    It's Aaron's recently ended run. Frank will be off the table for a bit ( it's not the first time ).

The temporary replacement Punisher will have his own title soon.

Frank will be back in live action in the upcoming Daredevil TV series.

see beauty in all things. charliehustle415's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by batnbreakfast View Post
    Is it happening in Zdarsky s DD run? I don t want to read Aaron s recent Punisher ...
    How come?

It's really good and this is coming from someone who completely soured on Aaron because of his atrocious Avengers run (his Thor is top notch though).

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by charliehustle415 View Post
    How come?

It's really good and this is coming from someone who completely soured on Aaron because of his atrocious Avengers run (his Thor is top notch though).
    I've not read the latest Punisher run from Aaron, but have to admit that his run on Punisher MAX some years ago was a decent, if not necessarily required continuation of Ennis' work.

Quote Originally Posted by Golden_Guardian View Post
    I've not read the latest Punisher run from Aaron, but have to admit that his run on Punisher MAX some years ago was a decent, if not necessarily required continuation of Ennis' work.
    I know, right?! Still love the artwork, though...

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by charliehustle415 View Post
    How come?

You like Aaron's Thor?

Heretic!

see beauty in all things. charliehustle415's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by The Cool Thatguy View Post
    You like Aaron's Thor?

Heretic!
    LMAO, I do, but then I soured on his writing in his Avengers.

I really like his voice for Frank, I think it's a great mini

I will be picking up the new issue. Just going to see how they roll with this cause we all know Frank is coming back.
    "Life is too short so love the one you got cause you might get run over or you might get shot" - Sublime

Extraordinary Member Captain Craig's Avatar

I'll be passing just as I passed on Aaron's "tool of the hand" maxi-series.
    "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings" - Optimus Prime

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Craig View Post
    I'll be passing just as I passed on Aaron's "tool of the hand" maxi-series.
    Same here. Won’t spend money on things I know will be ill conceived.
    "We live in a world of cowards. We live in a world full of small minds who are afraid. We are ruled by those who refuse to risk anything of their own. Who guard their over bloated paucities of power with money. With false reasoning. With measured hesitance. With prideful, recalcitrant inaction. With hateful invective. With weapons. F@#K these selfish fools and their prevailing world order." Tony Stark

I am a Punisher fan through and through. The series may not have Frank in it does not mean it will suck. Again I will give it a shot. If the book sucks I will drop it but if it has what I think it could be then I will give it go.
    "Life is too short so love the one you got cause you might get run over or you might get shot" - Sublime

Quote Originally Posted by InfamousBG View Post
    I am a Punisher fan through and through. The series may not have Frank in it does not mean it will suck. Again I will give it a shot. If the book sucks I will drop it but if it has what I think it could be then I will give it go.
    I like to see things evolve and grow, but this is the opposite. They trashed Franks character and are trying to profit with this. In my eyes Frank Castle IS The Punisher. No if, and’s or buts about it. I won’t be helping them profit off of what was just done to Castle. That’s my take on it.
    Last edited by Tony Stark; 10-26-2023 at 02:20 PM.
    "We live in a world of cowards. We live in a world full of small minds who are afraid. We are ruled by those who refuse to risk anything of their own. Who guard their over bloated paucities of power with money. With false reasoning. With measured hesitance. With prideful, recalcitrant inaction. With hateful invective. With weapons. F@#K these selfish fools and their prevailing world order." Tony Stark

Mighty Member

Have u seen the new Marvel zombies issue? It has Frank dealing with a zombie DD. He and his "problematic skull symbol" are portrayed as a white shape. It is Garth Ennis' first work for Marvel in years but looks like a quick "cheque please" job..

Quote Originally Posted by AnthonyO'Brien View Post
    Have u seen the new Marvel zombies issue? It has Frank dealing with a zombie DD. He and his "problematic skull symbol" are portrayed as a white shape. It is Garth Ennis' first work for Marvel in years but looks like a quick "cheque please" job..
    I was told by Ennis himself that more stuff is coming from him next year on The Punisher.

This is why I keep telling people Frank aint going anywhere. New books by Ennis, Daredevil: Born Again tv show, comic without him in it. Frank will be back sooner than later.

Extraordinary Member Captain Craig's Avatar

I also believe the one true Frank as Punisher with full on skull will return.
    Doesn't mean I have to buy Pretend Punisher by scared corporate CEO.
    "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings" - Optimus Prime

Astonishing Member batnbreakfast's Avatar

Ebon Moss was really great in the Bear. Maybe you guys are watching already. There's even a Jon Bernthal cameo. Its Not Daredevil season 4 but a great Show. Made me miss that Version of Frank and Micro