Page 17 of 75 FirstFirst ... 71314151617181920212767 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by achilles View Post
    I'm getting it. I think if we want to see more of her in the future, we need to buy this one in order to send DC a signal. It's not much, but it's the least PG fans can do.
    Yeah looking at the Poison Ivy series becoming an ongoing it really does appear to be all about backing up a series with sales.
    "It's fun and it's cool, so that's all that matters. It's what comics are for, Duh."
    Words to live by.

All-New Member

Hi guys. Hope someone can help - I enjoyed Power Girl’s story in the new Action Comics. I’ve been away from DC comics for a few years. But it seems like PG is back on (what used to be called) Earth-1/New Earth. Can anyway explain, or point me to a comic book or series for an answer? Many thanks in advance.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by sifighter View Post
    Yeah looking at the Poison Ivy series becoming an ongoing it really does appear to be all about backing up a series with sales.
    Whether it is or isn't, it's pretty much the only way fans have to influence these decisions.

Quote Originally Posted by phonogram12 View Post
    Ms. Marvel for sure.
    My first thought was Ms. Marvel Carol .

Quote Originally Posted by achilles View Post
    I'd like DC and Marvel to do crossovers again, but not the big epic things, rather a character from DC visiting Marvel's universe or the other way around. In particular, I'd love to see PG paired with characters like Thor, Hulk, or Cap. I think she'd play well with them, and probably would like them. Either universe; doesn't matter to me. Both ways could offer different stories. And it'd be cool to see Cap blitzing suprised DC villains, or PG doing the same to Marvel baddies.

Any other good pairings for an arc or one-shot with PG and a Marvel character of your choice? And who among the Marvel or DC baddies should they fight?
    Nate Grey, She-Hulk or Carol Danvers.
    Last edited by Agent Z; 02-18-2023 at 12:24 PM.

Astonishing Member OBrianTallent's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mulett View Post
    Hi guys. Hope someone can help - I enjoyed Power Girl’s story in the new Action Comics. I’ve been away from DC comics for a few years. But it seems like PG is back on (what used to be called) Earth-1/New Earth. Can anyway explain, or point me to a comic book or series for an answer? Many thanks in advance.
    Unfortunately, there's been no real answer after the Deathstroke storyline in which Tanya Spears found her in the between dimension and got sucked in with her. Tanya appeared in background shots in Teen Ttians Academy a time or two and PG has appeared in background shots here and there, but there was no explanation as to how she wound up back on Earth (to my knowledge) as yet.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by OBrianTallent View Post
    Unfortunately, there's been no real answer after the Deathstroke storyline in which Tanya Spears found her in the between dimension and got sucked in with her. Tanya appeared in background shots in Teen Ttians Academy a time or two and PG has appeared in background shots here and there, but there was no explanation as to how she wound up back on Earth (to my knowledge) as yet.
    I dunno. I'll take PG back in action with little no explanation same as if her psychic counselor shtick just disappeared same as her weakness to raw materials. If it were up to me, Tanya Spears would be just a normal human member of Starr's tech team. DC doesn't need a Riri Williams counterpart, especially with Steel's niece around the Superman family.

Black Belt in Bad Ideas Robanker's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by juan678 View Post
    *Sigh*

*Preorders*

Damn you, Artgerm.
    May we never forget:

Quote Originally Posted by Gaius View Post
    Daddy Zeus can hit the bricks.
    Truer words never spoken.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by bat22 View Post
    I dunno. I'll take PG back in action with little no explanation same as if her psychic counselor shtick just disappeared same as her weakness to raw materials. If it were up to me, Tanya Spears would be just a normal human member of Starr's tech team. DC doesn't need a Riri Williams counterpart, especially with Steel's niece around the Superman family.
    But you see, you also have PG's new powers, as you evidently have been reading my mind! That's pretty much exactly how I feel about that.

Oh I completely agree about PG...I dont care how she came back, I'm just glad she is. As for Tanya Spears...give her a new codename and make her her own unique character

also we should keep in mind that Divine probably still exists.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by marhawkman View Post
    Naw, we should desperately try to forget that one.

Black Belt in Bad Ideas Robanker's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by marhawkman View Post
    I believe she just showed up, didn't she?
    May we never forget:

Quote Originally Posted by Gaius View Post
    Daddy Zeus can hit the bricks.
    Truer words never spoken.

Quote Originally Posted by Robanker View Post
    I believe she just showed up, didn't she?
    Yes, she was in the recent Valentine's Day special, Harley Quinn Romances in the story which showed PG and Jimmy Olsen going out.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by OBrianTallent View Post
    Yes, she was in the recent Valentine's Day special, Harley Quinn Romances in the story which showed PG and Jimmy Olsen going out.
    Yuck. Was she a better character at least this time? As in did she have any character?