Page 75 of 75 FirstFirst ... 25657172737475
Results 1,111 to 1,117 of 1117
    Extraordinary Member

A couple of things. PG and SG did in fact meet before COIE. At least twice IIRC. Also, the Sovereign Seven thing is out of continuity, as it moved on to another company before getting cancelled. Nor was she ever their leader AFAIK, merely one of their most powerful members, (and this was before she got her Kryptonian powers back).

"Paige" needs to go away so Karen can come back, full personality and everything. And please, DC, stop sticking her with random sidekicks.

Quote Originally Posted by achilles View Post
    A couple of things. PG and SG did in fact meet before COIE. At least twice IIRC. Also, the Sovereign Seven thing is out of continuity, as it moved on to another company before getting cancelled. Nor was she ever their leader AFAIK, merely one of their most powerful members, (and this was before she got her Kryptonian powers back).

"Paige" needs to go away so Karen can come back, full personality and everything. And please, DC, stop sticking her with random sidekicks.
    Her Atlantean heritage power levels were comparable to the top tier before her injuries from the Teasdale incident halved them and muted her flying ability. However, she trained and got her full range and levels back.

As for Karen supplanting Paige, it depends which one. The mopey Geoff Johns one with physical tweaks to physically remble Supergirl is the most possible. But the Post Crisis one I don't think can come back as that one was at the firefront. However, if her big thing is she is the alternate Supergirl from whatever dead Earth, how can she be the main or central character when the primary Supergirl is there?
    Last edited by Stanlos; 12-30-2023 at 04:59 AM.

Extraordinary Member

I don't want the Johns' version. I don't want Paige. I do want the personality of classic PG, toned down as she's lived a bit on Earth by now. As for her Atlantean power levels, you are correct, but I might add that her Atlantean power levels came back VERY gradually, over many years our time. And never to the old Krptonian levels until Johns did the one good thing he did with her....bring her back and retcon her.

"Are you sure you want to cook dinner for New Year Eve, Kara?"
    "What are you insinuating, Paige?"

https://twitter.com/S_Marguerite/sta...57363223900617

Extraordinary Member Primal Slayer's Avatar

When? They were together in the WW story but no formal introductions. Just fighting together

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Primal Slayer View Post
    When? They were together in the WW story but no formal introductions. Just fighting together
    AFAIK. several times. I don't recall exactly when or what issues of what books, or if they had formal introductions, but they did seem to know of each other.

I don't want the Johns' version. I don't want Paige. I do want the personality of classic PG, toned down as she's lived a bit on Earth by now. As for her Atlantean power levels, you are correct, but I might add that her Atlantean power levels came back VERY gradually, over many years our time. And never to the old Krptonian levels until Johns did the one good thing he did with her....bring her back and retcon her.
    I can acknowledge the opinion; but his (Johns) handling of the character for me signaled the end. It was very easy to see the moment we are in right now once his manipulations and mopeyness insertions started coming to light. I also disagree on the levels because it was acknowledged that they had returned and thanks to magic she had more superpowers than before.