Page 54 of 76 FirstFirst ... 44450515253545556575864 ... LastLast
    Extraordinary Member Uncanny X-Man's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jbenito View Post
    Throwback Thursday! Brian Braddock rocking some jeans and a muscle tee from the 4-issue Excalibur 2nd volume. Relatable.

I don't think this series has been collected digitally yet but I found the physical issues online.

We should be getting the preview for BB:CB #4 today!
    Is that the one by Ben Raab and the very underrated Pablo Raimondi? I remember quite liking that one when it came out.

And Brian looks insanely hot in these pics.

Throwback Thursday! Brian Braddock rocking some jeans and a muscle tee from the 4-issue Excalibur 2nd volume. Relatable.

I don't think this series has been collected digitally yet but I found the physical issues online.

We should be getting the preview for BB:CB #4 today!
    Ommadon: “By summoning all the dark powers I will infest the spirit of man So that he uses his science and logic to destroy himself. Greed and avarice shall prevail, and those who do not hear my words shall pay the price. I'll teach man to use his machines, I'll show him what distorted science can give birth to. I'll teach him to fly like a fairy, and I'll give him the ultimate answer to all his science can ask. And the world will be free for my magic again.”

Quote Originally Posted by Uncanny X-Man View Post
    Is that the one by Ben Raab and the very underrated Pablo Raimondi? I remember quite liking that one when it came out.

And Brian looks insanely hot in these pics.
    Yup that's the one! I read it once a long time ago and I have no idea where those issues are so I'm on the hunt for them again. I remember liking it a lot too and anytime the twins are together is always a good time. I'd love to see more of Black Knight hanging with the family.

Quote Originally Posted by Daedra View Post
    Deadpool and X-23 previews just dropped so hopefully we get it soon!
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

I did a little digging and learned that Howard is a fan of the Doomquest arc in classic Iron Man, where Doom and Iron Man end up in Camelot. Doom and Morgan Le Fay make a deal to help one another which leads to a great battle against King Arthur’s forces & Iron Man. I read it on Unlimited and it's a fun little arc.

I think it’s safe to say we’re in for a similar climactic battle in Betsy Braddock: Captain Britain.

The referencing of Doomquest in the conversation between Betsy and Tony is fun. It almost guarantees a big battle scene next issue mirroring the one in that storyline.

This is the flirty, sassy, confident Betsy that I love. It's a smart tactical move to not call in the X-Men at this time as it will further ignite the haters and media smears against her. Having the Avengers show up in support of and solidarity with Captain Britain will make a big statement as it seems Morgan Le Fay is getting closer to just outright attacking Britain.

Fanart Friday!

By Alice Leclert.

By beefcakeboss.

I'm thankful that they chose my question for X-Men Monday despite the answer being not great. We don't know where the family will land after BB:CB is over so I'll be enjoying the last two issues to the fullest. Speaking of, a preview image (which I love) from this week's issue:

The one consolation imo is that with Fall of X sounding more and more like the mutants will be put through absolute hell, I'm okay with Betsy sitting it out. If BB:CB ends the way I think it will - with the majority of the people of Britain finally coming to love and appreciate Betsy, with her standing shoulder to shoulder with her family and the Avengers - I'm good with ending on that kind of high until whatever comes next.

^Your devotion is inspiring (no sarcasm intended).

Quote Originally Posted by Selene View Post
    ^Your devotion is inspiring (no sarcasm intended).
    Thank you, Selene. I appreciate that.

Thank you, Selene. I appreciate that.
    Well any compliment it’s quite deserved, you are truly and undoubtedly Betsy Braddock number one fan, if we could have a fan club about her I wouldn’t have anyone else as president but you JB!
    Ommadon: “By summoning all the dark powers I will infest the spirit of man So that he uses his science and logic to destroy himself. Greed and avarice shall prevail, and those who do not hear my words shall pay the price. I'll teach man to use his machines, I'll show him what distorted science can give birth to. I'll teach him to fly like a fairy, and I'll give him the ultimate answer to all his science can ask. And the world will be free for my magic again.”

Ultimate Member

Sadly though Fall of X could easily undo any love that the public has for Betsy.

Quote Originally Posted by Daedra View Post
    Well any compliment it’s quite deserved, you are truly and undoubtedly Betsy Braddock number one fan, if we could have a fan club about her I wouldn’t have anyone else as president but you JB!
    Aww thank you Dae, I appreciate that! When I'm in ride or die mode I'm not going anywhere.

Quote Originally Posted by LoganAlpha30X33 View Post
    Sadly though Fall of X could easily undo any love that the public has for Betsy.
    It's very possible and it'd be a shame to see her work reversed. Then again I have a feeling Britain might sit this one out and just not get involved with whatever goes down during Fall of X. It's done the anti-Krakoa thing for so long so I think the focus will be on other nations, especially those that were once allies of Krakoa.

It's still Meggan Monday in my neck of the woods.

Sketch by Efrain De Lama

Sidenote: BB:CB #1 is now available on Marvel Unlimited for those that were waiting.

Got my copies and the Davi Go variant is so gorgeous in person.

And a photo doesn't do justice to how incredible the art looks in the physical book.

I also must point out how cool it is that we got MacKay's Avengers lineup in this. That shows great communication between the X-office and the Avengers office considering the new Avengers book literally just launched.
    Last edited by JB; 05-31-2023 at 09:41 AM.

The love I have for this family. So many moments in today's BB:CB #4.

The reference to Maggie's juice and this time her cup having a lid is adorable.
    Last edited by JB; 05-31-2023 at 02:49 PM.

I loved the nod of thanks to custom figure creators, something I love to highlight in this thread.

Jamie is the worst/best and I love him/hate him.