Page 34 of 76 FirstFirst ... 2430313233343536373844 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Jbenito View Post
    Well alright! From the pages of the BB:CB #2 preview we see that Lizzie Braddock is about to enter the field. I'm blowing these two moments up since the pages are blurry:

A big grin formed on my face when I read Lizzie's name. But can we first talk about how quickly Rachel was able to locate Lizzie through the multiverse and pulled up her LinkedIn profile? She's faster than google. Then we have Miss Braddock psychically reaching out to Brian who is in a different reality? It cannot be overstated how powerful these two women are and I loved Rachel displaying leadership with the Corps.

I'm really looking forward to next week.
    Omg I just noticed it as well, nothing escapes Askani, I can see why she was Hab first and best Hound and Betsy communicating with Brian across the dimensional gulf separating 2 universes, wow
    Ommadon: “By summoning all the dark powers I will infest the spirit of man So that he uses his science and logic to destroy himself. Greed and avarice shall prevail, and those who do not hear my words shall pay the price. I'll teach man to use his machines, I'll show him what distorted science can give birth to. I'll teach him to fly like a fairy, and I'll give him the ultimate answer to all his science can ask. And the world will be free for my magic again.”

Quote Originally Posted by Daedra View Post
    Omg I just noticed it as well, nothing escapes Askani, I can see why she was Hab first and best Hound and Betsy communicating with Brian across the dimensional gulf separating 2 universes, wow
    Wow I didn't even consider the hound history here, great call. Tracking mutants is what she did so this is a highly upgraded showcase of that experience. I was legit amazed with how she mentally combed the multiverse and read Lizzie's bio so quickly. Like what? LOL. And then Betsy firing up her mental butterfly bluetooth to reach out to Brian. Now I'm looking forward to seeing what Brian's tech Mothermind comes back with. This is good stuff.
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

Throwback Thursday with Brian.

That time he took a blow from Thor and then knocked the God of Thunder off his feet.

Interesting, should we consider this an early example of Brian being powered by his own confidence and self-determination?
    Ommadon: “By summoning all the dark powers I will infest the spirit of man So that he uses his science and logic to destroy himself. Greed and avarice shall prevail, and those who do not hear my words shall pay the price. I'll teach man to use his machines, I'll show him what distorted science can give birth to. I'll teach him to fly like a fairy, and I'll give him the ultimate answer to all his science can ask. And the world will be free for my magic again.”

Wow I didn't even consider the hound history here, great call. Tracking mutants is what she did so this is a highly upgraded showcase of that experience. I was legit amazed with how she mentally combed the multiverse and read Lizzie's bio so quickly. Like what? LOL. And then Betsy firing up her mental butterfly bluetooth to reach out to Brian. Now I'm looking forward to seeing what Brian's tech Mothermind comes back with. This is good stuff.

I love to grab old scans from this era, JRj in his prime was my favorite artist

Interesting, should we consider this an early example of Brian being powered by his own confidence and self-determination?
    Yeah I would def say so. Such a determined focus to defeat "Juggernaut" that he had Thor on his heels. I love Thor's face in the "Od's blood!" panel.

I love to grab old scans from this era, JRj in his prime was my favorite artist
    Oof I love this era so, so much. Thanks for posting this because I forgot about this moment. I get such a kick out of looking back at a character's history and then see it being reflected in the present. Rachel really is a powerhouse and has come such a long way.

Fanart Friday!

Deniz Doodles

Olivier Coipel

Haha knowing I could not beat you I decided to surprise you with the weirdest fan-art pose of the week: Behold Steve Rude rendition of Captain Britain

Haha knowing I could not beat you I decided to surprise you with the weirdest fan-art pose of the week: Behold Steve Rude rendition of Captain Britain

Lmao wow! Quite the perspective there, Steve Rude. I def like the fighting stance and the double swords but that camera angle lol. Thank you for posting, friend. I got a great laugh out of this one.

One of the elements from early on that I found very interesting was the creation of and contention over the disputed Krakoan protectorate Braddock Isle. As we know, Rictor and the druids created it to protect the lighthouse and the Krakoan gate within when Brousseau convinced the government to destroy all gates.

I was hoping the isle would come back into play so I was thrilled when Jamie moved the manor to it in issue #1. I think it was a smart and bold decision for the Braddocks to make. By doing this they are saying that they're not going to hide, that they're not afraid while military choppers circle above and media cameras roll just outside their door. The powers that be like accusing Betsy of formerly working in the shadows but here she is for all to see, whether they like it or not. And the family is showing solidarity by agreeing to the move.

I suspect drama will unfold over this new development and I'm looking forward to it.

I suspect drama will unfold over this new development and I'm looking forward to it.
    If someone is going to bring trouble to the Braddock’s doorstep they better be prepared to receive it in kind and then some.

If someone is going to bring trouble to the Braddock’s doorstep they better be prepared to receive it in kind and then some.
    Amen to that. Every single one of them is a force to be reckoned with.

Happy Meggan Monday. There are a lot of fun photo shoots featuring her action figure and this beauty is from @toynographer.

That action figure has a very good quality feel, the face is particularly well done, somewhat a rarity

Elemental action

Questionable pose

Group shot

Excellent finds! The first one is divine, I still adore that costume from the questionable scan (we need to find a questionable pose for Brian next lol), and she looks absolutely angelic in that team shot. Hair and face especially are beautiful.

Less than 24 hours until issue #2. Will Betsy and Rachel reach Lizzie before Morgan does? What does Brian's Mothermind have to say about Lizzie? How will Captain Carter play into everything? Will Brousseau run out of beard oil? When the ladies are looking for a dinner spot for date night does Rachel say things like, "I know this great Thai restaurant on earth-99476"? We'll know the answers to some of these questions soon.