Page 36 of 76 FirstFirst ... 2632333435363738394046 ... LastLast

What if ….. mutant blood…
    Ommadon: “By summoning all the dark powers I will infest the spirit of man So that he uses his science and logic to destroy himself. Greed and avarice shall prevail, and those who do not hear my words shall pay the price. I'll teach man to use his machines, I'll show him what distorted science can give birth to. I'll teach him to fly like a fairy, and I'll give him the ultimate answer to all his science can ask. And the world will be free for my magic again.”

Quote Originally Posted by Daedra View Post
    What if ….. mutant blood…
    When my eyes saw "popular in the British Isles"...

"Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

Quote Originally Posted by Jbenito View Post
    When my eyes saw "popular in the British Isles"...

Lol leave it to Brusseau to make such a fuss just to have a traditional British breakfast, I’m surprised he didn’t specifically ask for british mutant blood as a true nationalist would
    Ommadon: “By summoning all the dark powers I will infest the spirit of man So that he uses his science and logic to destroy himself. Greed and avarice shall prevail, and those who do not hear my words shall pay the price. I'll teach man to use his machines, I'll show him what distorted science can give birth to. I'll teach him to fly like a fairy, and I'll give him the ultimate answer to all his science can ask. And the world will be free for my magic again.”

Lol leave it to Brusseau to make such a fuss just to have a traditional British breakfast, I’m surprised he didn’t specifically ask for british mutant blood as a true nationalist would
    Hahaha he's next level cranky because he wants his desired breakfast. He and his beard need to go.

Hahaha he's next level cranky because he wants his desired breakfast. He and his beard need to go.
    Not until he suffers, I wanna see the groveling worm rue the day he decided to treat other human beings like livestock

Not until he suffers, I wanna see the groveling worm rue the day he decided to treat other human beings like livestock
    100%. As Betsy fans we know pain is always on the menu and when she finds out the extent of what he's been doing and planning, he's done for. The way he so casually asked Morgan if he should ready disposal for Micromax's body was dark. Poor Wisdom is still visibly traumatized.
    All I know is Betsy may have to break the second law of Krakoa.
    Last edited by JB; 03-30-2023 at 12:51 PM.

100%. As Betsy fans we know pain is always on the menu and when she finds out the extent of what he's been doing and planning, he's done for. The way he so casually asked Morgan if he should ready disposal for Micromax's body was dark. Poor Wisdom is still visually traumatized.
    All I know is Betsy may have to break the second law of Krakoa.

I expect nothing less

I expect nothing less
    That's one of my very favorite stories and scenes of all time. She's the original spirit of vengeance.

I love how that spirit goes far back to the twins' first encounter with Slaymaster. Happy Throwback Thursday.

Throwback Thursday continues. Despite being on a time sensitive mission on a world rapidly deteriorating into chaos and destruction, Brian stops to help a young man from succumbing to rampant violence in Dave Thorpe's story in Marvel Super-Heroes #384.

Not wanting the two rival gangs to kill each other, Brian continues on this detour and brings peace to the heated situation with the help of Jackdaw the elf.

It may just be a small victory in a dark and dying world but it's still a victory. That's the kind of hero Brian Braddock is, through and through.

It may just be a small victory in a dark and dying world but it's still a victory. That's the kind of hero Brian Braddock is, through and through.
    A cup of tea and small talk about weather……will save the world!

A cup of tea and small talk about weather……will save the world!
    And so it is! As I sip on some tea this evening.

Very nice of Marvel to put this out today:

Meet Lizzie Braddock, Captain Carter’s Best Pal
    As Lizzie Braddock meets the Captain Britain Corps for the first time in 'Betsy Braddock: Captain Britain' #2, revisit her adventures from 'Captain Carter!'
    https://www.marvel.com/articles/comi...ctor-explained

I just realized Lizzie probably comes from Earth-76 because Betsy debuted in comics in 1976.

So cute! I love Betsy's earrings.

"For the fans, a little teaser from #3" from Tini's substack.

"The other treat to hit stands this week was CAPTAIN BRITAIN #2, with the promised Captain Britain and Captain Carter showdown, and some of Morgan’s bitchiest talk yet. I think we got into and out of this one pretty cleverly. Recommending, of course, if you haven’t read Jamie McKelvie and Marika Cresta’s Captain Carter miniseries, let this be what convinces you. That series forged such a fun connection between Peggy and Betsy, I couldn’t help myself but to go back to it. It’s just not Captain Britain without a visit to an alternate self. And they can’t all be as capable and sexy as Brittannica Rex and QE III - some of them need saving."

Another Fanart Friday is upon us!

By LightbournePhoenix

Cosplayer "Lin"

I love this CB costume for Betsy. I'd say remove the mask and I'm all in.

Marvel just reposted the JDW/Lauren Amaro portion of the 60th anniversary event on YouTube and titled it the "Future of X" with a short intro that includes Betsy:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AQpWrzxaHBk

I'm gonna pretend this is a very good sign of her major involvement in coming events.
    Last edited by JB; 03-31-2023 at 01:33 PM.