Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
    BANNED

MADDIE!
    You need to GTFO of the way and...
    STOP...
    COMING in BETWEEN:

BOBBY and...

HIS MAN❣️❣️
    Last edited by PolarIceFire; 01-27-2023 at 06:23 AM.

BANNED

MCU: 9 X-Men Heroes Who Marvel Studios Should Introduce First, @theDIRECT.com

By Russ Milheim, Posted: January 16, 2023

The X-Men have a long list of characters that fans are dying to see enter the MCU, but which should Marvel focus on first?

Marvel Studios creative executive Nate Moore stated in late 2022 that the company "might be a few years out from the X-Men" in the MCU. However, that hasn't stopped the universe from mutant-centric teases.

The first time an MCU project confirmed the existence of a mutant was Kamala Khan in Ms. Marvel’s finale. Then Black Panther: Wakanda Forever came along and casually revealed Namor as being one himself.

The integration of the X-Gene has only just begun—but moving forward, there are very specific characters who deserve priority on making it into the MCU.

X-Men Marvel Studios Should Consider First

Honorable Mentions

Marvel

Before getting to the core of this list, it’s best to start with three important, honorable mentions: James Howlett aka Wolverine, Charles Xavier aka Professor X, and Erik Lehnsherr aka Magneto.

Why aren’t these on the core list? Well, because they are obvious choices for Marvel Studios to bring in, and they will almost certainly make the cut.

But who knows—maybe Marvel will surprise everyone and give those insanely popular characters some space after their former actors likely have a last hurrah in Avengers: Secret Wars.

If Marvel Studios does throw a curve ball and avoids creating a new version of someone such as Wolverine, exploring the idea of a grown-up X-23 would be an interesting direction to go in. ...

5.) Iceman

Marvel

A common theme on this list is all the potential many of these mutant characters have that could still be tapped into.

So what’s so special about Iceman? Well, for one, many might be surprised to learn he’s an Omega-level mutant. Yes, that's right—he’s tangled with Celestials, has literally frozen over parts of Hell itself (did someone say Mephisto?), and can control his powers on a molecular level.

Then there’s the semi-recent addition to Iceman’s character in the comics, which revealed that the character is gay. This change, in particular, was officially made in 2015’s All-New X-Men #40. Including Bobby in the MCU’s first wave of mutants could be an important step for representation in the superhero space. ...
    Last edited by PolarIceFire; 01-28-2023 at 05:00 PM.

Yay, Iceman!

I hope he makes it as one of the ones chosen!
    [Quote Originally Posted by Thor-El 10-15-2020 12:32 PM]

"Jason Aaron should know there is already a winner of the Phoenix Force and his name is Phoenixx9."

Like a Red Dragon, The Phoenix shall Soar in 2024!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Jbenito View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by PolarIceFire View Post
    A WRESTLING SINGLET?!!🥵 WOW!!! We went from 1 FETISH 2 another, and I'm not complainin'!

Actually, I really like this & to date, think it's the best image I've seen that artist ever do of Iceman. The armband, the whole...
    idea of it & its theme(s)...😏
    the more I think about it, 😋
    the more I REALLY Like it!😉

And tho the followin' is Tennis assoc.:
    GAME! SET!! MATCH!!!
    I think it MORE than APPLIES here...
    AS YOU'LL SOON SEE!!!!...

BOBBY, he's THE taut, sinewy, HUNKY JOBBER, MUSCLE BOY who's verse,
    will do anything ya say & likes to play... w/NO LIMITS, that YOU'VE BEEN WAITIN' FOR
    Robert Drake, ICEMAN, the Frozen SERPANTINE - TAKEDOWN, snake down, & PIN HIM!!...
    Max the comics guy who does comics about comics
    @amadcartoonist

All of the original X-Men were involved in the Dark Phoenix Saga except for Bobby Drake, who was too busy jerking it to professional wrestling.
    Not that kinda wrestling,
    THIS kind!

GET 'IM, Bobby!!

havok, by roasif - COMMISSIONS OPEN @ro_asif

THESE 2 li'l piggies NEED to get...
    DOWN & DIRTY, in the mud❗❗

🥵😏🤤👅😋😉😈

BANNED

Poor Bobby, 2022 really left him out in the cold, even worse than AleX & Lorna in some ways. I feel any momentum he had built-up comin' outta '21 & into last yr., has pretty much evaporated, now.

Hopefully, TPTB@MARVEL will actually deliver on their promise(s) for the Iceman this time...

Quote Originally Posted by Krakoa View Post
    New year... JDW said Bobby is one of the big characters to watch in 2023 in his recent X-Men Monday so let's hope that pans out for our favorite icicle.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jbenito View Post
    Some art and info from Gerry...

https://twitter.com/GerryDuggan/stat...29084392116224
    "...and Stefano Caselli 🙏 beautifully illustrates...
    WHY you shouldn't make an enemy of Iceman. A really wild 2023 is gonna hit like a ton of bricks in X-Men."

... Love seeing [THIS] Iceman and I hope big things are indeed on the way for him.

Also this interesting tweet from Duggan:
    https://twitter.com/GerryDuggan/stat...31107871145984

"We had our regular Krakoa zoom today and went over details for Fall Of X that have been ratified since Marauders had the placeholder title of "Buccaneers". We're still executing on major outline beats from...2018. Tray tables up, folks. Hope you survive the experience."...

I have a feeling they're about to get back on the main road and that's what Fall of X is all about. All I know is that I'm excited!
    ... FINALLY, we seem to be pickin' up right from where Marauders left him, and when I was A LOT more eXcited about his future prospects. Hopefully, this means Duggan will stick to what was workin' & already had Bobby ridin' his BEST, high wave of recognition, IN YEARS!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Diammandis View Post
    and MAKE 2023 COUNT & BE most MEMORABLE, to make up for any lost ground he'd gained.

BANNED

And there it is:
    Hope he's gonna be okay, he's soundin' awful overconfident.

Astonishing Member

And there it is:

Hope he's gonna be okay, he's soundin' awful overconfident.
    I mean he is an Omega Level mutant who's practically immortal and almost caused an Ice age at one point not sure if that counts as overconfident or just confident lol

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by loke13 View Post
    I mean he is an Omega Level mutant who's practically immortal and almost caused an Ice age at one point not sure if that counts as overconfident or just confident lol
    I was referring more to the way it's being shown in the story, not so much what we know he's capable of. I mean, practically immortal is being almost, but not quite. It's for like... an all intents & purposes kinda thing or a... as far as we know. Him saying it though, then gettin' stabbed, just seems like a set-up for... incoming humbling, lesson to be learned, comin' right up. There's supposedly somethin' different about these Brood now, too, don't forget. They could be enhanced in ways they weren't before, and far superior to past versions. Unfortunately, Bobby's powers don't offer him plot armor, and he's not immune to having his own... kryptonite moment(s). And this just makes it seem like he's due, to me.

BANNED

A companion piece
    that MAKES for a...

https://twitter.com/ollieboito/statu...19347244957696
    Oliver Boito
    @ollieboito

Bobby Drake / Iceman Illustration - X-Men

#xmen #iceman #marvel #noai #comics

MATCHING SET!!

BANNED

https://twitter.com/XMen90sCovers/st...17234410659840
    Now: Marvel80sCovers
    @XMen90sCovers

438). Jun1981.
    Always LOVED this Cockrum cover—the white Havok, that Lorna costume, Superspy Sean, the 80s-gameshow-style GUESS WHO WINS on the bottom

https://twitter.com/XMen90sCovers/st...17271031214080
    Lol imagine if the almighty Moira X had in fact perished here

"MAGNA-SCANNED"
    Notice how Bobby's the 1st to ask about...
    https://twitter.com/XMen90sCovers/st...17277213507584
    ALEX!

"HAV🧿K"
    THEIR BOYFRIEND!!!
    "I'D SOONER WALTZ WITH A COBRA!"

In HINDsight, a SPITTING 1, 4sho!!
    Last edited by PolarIceFire; 03-05-2023 at 05:50 PM.

How does BobbysWorld get anything done in here?

ICED BEEFCAKE APPRECIATION deleted
    Last edited by Thirteen; 03-07-2023 at 07:36 AM.
    Protected by the Comics Code Authority
    YES Capes. YES Masks. YES Secret Identities.

Quote Originally Posted by davetvs View Post
    How does BobbysWorld get anything done in here?
    Better horniness than constant complaining about the misuse of how Iceman should be the center of everything X.

Also, apart maybe for Pacheco's twunk Iceman, I would NOT qualify him for beefcake. Especially as a teenager.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Nicoclaws View Post
    Better horniness than constant complaining about the misuse of how Iceman should be the center of everything X.
    LOL was that about me or a reference to somebody else? I thought I was pretty good about keeping my complaints about Bobby's usage seasonal. I've only done one so far this year, lmao.

Quote Originally Posted by BobbysWorld View Post
    LOL was that about me or a reference to somebody else? I thought I was pretty good about keeping my complaints about Bobby's usage seasonal. I've only done one so far this year, lmao.
    Can't be you. I think broad assumptions are frequently made about posters whose user names reflects their favorite character, because many a poster prone to such practice is typically prone to such behavior -- that of either constant complaining or the exhaustive insistence of their favorite being superior to other characters in all facets.

You're an exception. Per usual.