Page 11 of 57 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by FluffyCyclopsRLZ View Post
    The dude dared to have a disagreement with Her Highness. *Of course* he's being taken off the board, lol.

Lemme guess, Cyke mostly just stood there and listened to Kurt bitching about being a fail cult leader and Krakoa not being woke enough?
    He also got a nice man hug out of it.
    Le Suck it, Dolphin!

-God I am so tired.

SCOTT SUMMERS AND EMMA FROST DESERVED BETTER.

There are really only two outcomes to this Scott thing. Either he can't be confirmed dead meaning he is a live somewhere and they found a successful way in a sense to suppress the character.

Or this is a huge spoiler and resurrections are gone.

There is just no way if it exists, hope summers, cable daughter, scott grand daughter is not going to bring him back. Storm, Xavier, Logan, Nightcrawler, Jean, Rachel, Havok, i mean the list just goes on and on of how many people will be ready to burn SH$* down if Scott staying gone is not a choice he made. And we all know an in character Scott is not about to pull a Storm or Magneto and pull his name from resurrections. So i suspect he just missing somewhere and can't be confirmed dead but we will see what they do.

Either way Scott off the board is annoying when there's room for 2000 sinisters.
    Last edited by jwatson; 05-08-2023 at 12:40 PM.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    There are really only two outcomes to this Scott thing. Either he can't be confirmed dead meaning he is a live somewhere and they found a successful way in a sense to suppress the character.

Or this is a huge spoiler and resurrections are gone.

There is just no way if it exists, hope summers, cable daughter, scott grand daughter is not going to bring him back. Storm, Xavier, Logan, Nightcrawler, Jean, Rachel, Havok, i mean the list just goes on and on of how many people will be ready to burn SH$* down if Scott staying gone is not a choice he made. And we all know an in character Scott is not about to pull a Storm or Magneto and pull his name. So i suspect he just missing somewhere and can't be confirmed dead but we will see what they do.
    The other alternative is that he's not dead, but seriously injured and forced to stay in the Healing Gardens for an extended period. That, or Orchis kidnaps him while still alive and keeps him for experiments, sort of like what happened to Domino.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.

Astonishing Member TheDeadSpace's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MarvelMaster616 View Post
    The other alternative is that he's not dead, but seriously injured and forced to stay in the Healing Gardens for an extended period. That, or Orchis kidnaps him while still alive and keeps him for experiments, sort of like what happened to Domino.
    No matter the outcome, it seems Scott will be "off the board" for awhile. Considering the only thing between then and now is most likely relationship drama, I can't say it's looking that good, overall.

That being said, with all the pouches Scott continues to have, I'm surprised he hasn't added a miniature parachute in one of them, at this point.
    Last edited by TheDeadSpace; 05-09-2023 at 06:18 AM.
    "This is starting to sound like a bad comic book plot"
    -Spider-man

“Evil is evil...lesser, greater, middling, it's all the same."
    -Geralt of Rivia

Fantastic Member

Fall of X is giving me X2 vibes with Scott being taken out mega early and his overall status during this era, has felt mega secondary.

Quote Originally Posted by Neocide View Post
    Fall of X is giving me X2 vibes with Scott being taken out mega early and his overall status during this era, has felt mega secondary.
    Now that you mention it, at this point, Scott is very much like his X2 counterpart.
    -Spider-man

-Geralt of Rivia

Meh. Just means I can check out for another six months.
    Le Suck it, Dolphin!

-God I am so tired.

They only listen to us when we start whining so...

Quote Originally Posted by AJpyro View Post
    Meh. Just means I can check out for another six months.
    That's probably the best game plan at this point. Although, I'm not sure much will change without changes to the X office. Cyclops will probably continue to draw the short straw for awhile. At the very least, we're in this low point together.

Quote Originally Posted by TheSupernaut View Post
    They only listen to us when we start whining so...
    I don't think that actually works. The last time we were visited by the X office editor he seemed very eager to tell us we were wrong and we were given Rosenberg's run in return. Besides, I feel like some can take complaints too far and I'd rather avoid that. This is just going to be another low point we'll have to wait out most likely.
    Last edited by TheDeadSpace; 05-09-2023 at 01:22 PM.
    -Spider-man

-Geralt of Rivia

Quote Originally Posted by TheDeadSpace View Post
    That's probably the best game plan at this point. Although, I'm not sure much will change without changes to the X office. Cyclops will probably continue to draw the short straw for awhile. At the very least, we're in this low point together.

I don't think that actually works. The last time we were visited by the X office editor he seemed very eager to tell us we were wrong and we were given Rosenberg's run in return. Besides, I feel like some can take complaints too far and I'd rather avoid that. This is just going to be another low point we'll have to wait out most likely.
    Top 10 Anime betrayals.

It'll just give me more time to read the Claremont run.
    Le Suck it, Dolphin!

-God I am so tired.

Embrace the fluff FluffyCyclopsRLZ's Avatar

Just read the spoilers from the FCBD short story. Didn't expect anything good to come out of it, but this was just off-the-charts petty/brutal, lol.

Can't wait for [Redacted] to set out on a totally not DPS/DoFP shamless ripoff adventure to "fix" everything, but "accidentally" promoting [Themselves] and their [totally-not-retconned-in-surrogate-parent] while removing Scott and Charles from their traditional place in x-lore.

Oh well, watching Editors/Writers blaming the characters they're screwing over will make for comedy gold years down the line.

Quote Originally Posted by FluffyCyclopsRLZ View Post
    Just read the spoilers from the FCBD short story. Didn't expect anything good to come out of it, but this was just off-the-charts petty/brutal, lol.

Can't wait for [Redacted] to set out on a totally not DPS/DoFP shamless ripoff adventure to "fix" everything, but "accidentally" promoting [Themselves] and their [totally-not-retconned-in-surrogate-parent] while removing Scott and Charles from their traditional place in x-lore.

Oh well, watching Editors/Writers blaming the characters they're screwing over will make for comedy gold years down the line.
    I'm not sure things will go in that direction.

I'm happy for Jean fans, but boy does it feel bittersweet given the setup.

Quote Originally Posted by AJpyro View Post
    Top 10 Anime betrayals.

It'll just give me more time to read the Claremont run.
    Top 10 indeed.

I think I might look into new hobbies for awhile.
    Last edited by TheDeadSpace; 05-09-2023 at 02:13 PM.
    -Spider-man

-Geralt of Rivia

Fantastic Member

I'm excited for the Jean solo even if it's coming at our boys presumed death. He'll be back eventually hopefully when someone actually has a plan for him. We'll get our Ewing.... Someday..

Eh...it is what it is. He'll be back sooner or later but I probably won't be sticking around for Fall of X either depending on what happens. I'll keep pulling X-Men Red because that book has been fantastic since #1 and I'll check out Iceman too but that's about it for now. My monthly list is getting way too insane what with all the new DC series they're releasing.
    Last edited by Amacent; 08-02-2023 at 02:46 PM.

Embrace the fluff FluffyCyclopsRLZ's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TheDeadSpace View Post
    I'm not sure things will go in that direction.
    I dunno, Xavier being retconned into an even bigger jerk by suppressing Jean's powers and memories of her totally not made up mother-daughter relationship with Moira sounds like a pretty reasonable bet, no? Moira plays the victim, Jean plays along, the two of them somehow rewrite a few key moments/character bios out of "kindness" and voila, Moira/Jean are the new Charles/Scott. Does that honestly not sound like the almost exact direction the x-office would go in?

If I wanted to make a crazy bet, I'd go on about Scott coming off as a quarter-competent in Duggan's last few issues, Charles triggering a Dark Phoenix episode at the Gala and Emma getting killed while trying to stop Jean.