Page 56 of 57 FirstFirst ... 646525354555657 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by AJpyro View Post
    Nothing important about Scott but a speech and him being rescued is coming up. Right back into dormancy i go.
    I hate to agree, but I'm sure that's what's gonna happen.

In the end, Scott won't even be involved in fighting Stevil, the guy who put him where he was. No writer would dream of doing that to pretty much any other character in the Marvel stable. If some baddie took out Iron Man, or Thor, or Black Widow, or Storm, or Spidey, or Wolverine, or even Hawkeye, I'm 99% sure they would be part of the final confrontation. Scott has been deemed unworthy of such considerations by editorial it seems.
    Dark does not mean deep.

Quote Originally Posted by Gray Lensman View Post

In the end, Scott won't even be involved in fighting Stevil, the guy who put him where he was. No writer would dream of doing that to pretty much any other character in the Marvel stable. If some baddie took out Iron Man, or Thor, or Black Widow, or Storm, or Spidey, or Wolverine, or even Hawkeye, I'm 99% sure they would be part of the final confrontation. Scott has been deemed unworthy of such considerations by editorial it seems.
    Not Stevil, not Stasis or anyone at Orchis. We can just wait until this is done, and hope he is better used in the next era.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Gray Lensman View Post

It's unfortunate. I was hoping for a nice 'get off my lawn!' or 'to me, my X-Men!' moment like in the Astonishing run where Scott gets to cut loose and be the boss.

But here he's cast in the role of rando helpless mutant victim that the real heroes have to rescue.

Spectacular Member

Jordan D. White is a Cyclops hater so don't expect Scott to do something useful as long as he's in charge, they made him forget all his character development and turned him into a cuck under him, hopefully Tom Brevoort actually respects Scott's character.

For the first time ever, Maddie is acknowledging that Scott and Jean werent awful to her in Inferno

Astonishing Member TheDeadSpace's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post

For the first time ever, Maddie is acknowledging that Scott and Jean werent awful to her in Inferno
    I'm surprised Scott was mentioned, but I doubt it will have any lasting effect.

That being said, this year really seems to be a dud. Most of next year seems to be the same. How unfortunate.
    "This is starting to sound like a bad comic book plot"
    -Spider-man

“Evil is evil...lesser, greater, middling, it's all the same."
    -Geralt of Rivia

Astonishing Member TheDeadSpace's Avatar

Hopefully it's not too early or late, but I wanted to wish everyone Happy Holidays!

I hope everyone has a good time as the year comes to a close.
    "This is starting to sound like a bad comic book plot"
    -Spider-man

“Evil is evil...lesser, greater, middling, it's all the same."
    -Geralt of Rivia

Quote Originally Posted by TheDeadSpace View Post
    Hopefully it's not too early or late, but I wanted to wish everyone Happy Holidays!

Happy holidays!

X-Men-Christmas.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by TheDeadSpace View Post

Happy christmas mate.
    Le Suck it, Dolphin!

-God I am so tired.

SCOTT SUMMERS AND EMMA FROST DESERVED BETTER.

Jordsn mentions Scott as a one of the most important characters in fall/rise

IMG_5648.jpg
    Last edited by Braxxer; 12-25-2023 at 01:33 AM.

As always, I say "Sure Jan."
    Le Suck it, Dolphin!

-God I am so tired.

SCOTT SUMMERS AND EMMA FROST DESERVED BETTER.

Merry Christmas Scott fans .

I'm not expecting much from Duggan at this point.

Quote Originally Posted by Braxxer View Post

IMG_5648.jpg
    I did not visit the forum, I changed my username, I did not enter the forum, months have passed since the last visit, but everything remains unchanged. And yet these people keep saying that Scott will be important. They said the same thing when Fall of X was announced, that Scott would be an important piece and only appears on covers.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Braxxer View Post

IMG_5648.jpg
    We really gonna fall for this again?

Litmus test positive. Yet another X-Office dude hyping Cyke for no reason whatsoever. Where have we heard that before?

You just know things are gonna get even worse for Cyke moving forward.
    Let your wallet talk.
    Never forget, Cyke fans~ https://twitter.com/i/status/1246248602768486402
    Jean had more presence in death than Cyke in Hickman's entire run.
    Hickman succeeded where 2010s Marvel didn't: make the X-Men villainous and irrelevant.
    Hilariously, the X-Men have now fully embraced mutant supremacy and racism against humans.
    For other Cyke-centered stories by a Cyclops fan: https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1008144...ffle-or-Boogie

Quote Originally Posted by xiyon View Post
    We really gonna fall for this again?

Litmus test positive. Yet another X-Office dude hyping Cyke for no reason whatsoever. Where have we heard that before?

You just know things are gonna get even worse for Cyke moving forward.

Hum i think it's the first time Cyclops is geting a tease in a interview by White. Everytime he did it for a character it's was pretty accurate so, wait and see. I have lost my faith in Duggan after the terrible year 2023 was for Scott...