Page 57 of 57 FirstFirst ... 7475354555657

They are hyping Cyclops since HoX/PoX, at this point getting let down is our fault.

Quote Originally Posted by CapCyke View Post
    Hum i think it's the first time Cyclops is geting a tease in a interview by White. Everytime he did it for a character it's was pretty accurate so, wait and see. I have lost my faith in Duggan after the terrible year 2023 was for Scott...
    Last year when he talked about 2023 he mentioned Emma and kitty and he wasn’t wrong. So let’s wait and see.

X-Factor leader... Cyclops

Quote Originally Posted by Sin Nick View Post

Is it something new? Cover?

Extraordinary Member Uncanny X-Man's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sin Nick View Post

Hmm... I don't hate this take on Scott's Krakoan costume with his hair showing and would be keen to see more of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Braxxer View Post
    Is it something new? Cover?
    lol nah, this is just my own personal fan art inspired by Jim Lee's card set from the 90s(and recent variant covers).

Does Scott know that Jean is dead? I can imagine that Stasis would use that information to taunt and torment him but I dont recall it coming up. Is Scott wondering why Jean hasnt tried to reach out to him telepathically. I wonder if he thinks she was apprehended too or if he actually has confirmation of her death. I really hate that Marvel hasnt given him a spotlight issue so we could get into his head during this imprisonment.

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Does Scott know that Jean is dead? I can imagine that Stasis would use that information to taunt and torment him but I dont recall it coming up. Is Scott wondering why Jean hasnt tried to reach out to him telepathically. I wonder if he thinks she was apprehended too or if he actually has confirmation of her death. I really hate that Marvel hasnt given him a spotlight issue so we could get into his head during this imprisonment.
    He should know. She said goodbye to him when she was dying. Also Scott couldn’t telepathically reach jean and it ¿scared? him. Also in one xmen issue stasis says that Scott was saying that Jean would come to save him and stasis said it meant he went crazy because he’s talking to his dead wife

Let’s hope he’s going to have a big role next year. Last year white said 2023 would be a big year for Emma and Kitty and he wasn’t wrong. Now he says 2024 is going to be a big year for Scott jean and Xavier so let’s hope he doesn’t lie.
    Last edited by Braxxer; 12-28-2023 at 12:14 PM.

He should know. She said goodbye to him when she was dying. Also Scott couldn’t telepathically reach jean and it ¿scared? him. Also in one xmen issue stasis says that Scott was saying that Jean would come to save him and stasis said it meant he went crazy because he’s talking to his dead wife

Let’s hope he’s going to have a big role next year. Last year white said 2023 would be a big year for Emma and Kitty and he wasn’t wrong. Now he says 2024 is going to be a big year for Scott jean and Xavier so let’s hope he doesn’t lie.
    Oh I forgot about her reaching out to him in her dying moment. Thanks. i hate how he's just been a plot device and we havent even seen him react to anything. He doesnt feel like a character and might as well have been dead hiself with the way they re treating him

Last year when he talked about 2023 he mentioned Emma and kitty and he wasn’t wrong. So let’s wait and see.
    I don't want to get excited, but it's true that Scott is interesting in this new stage.

Very small spoiler for Fall of x #1. It's a nice issue for Scott, not great and nothing crazy, but the best Cyke content in a while.
    Last edited by CapCyke; 12-30-2023 at 05:24 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by CapCyke View Post
    Very small spoiler for Fall of x #1. It's a nice issue for Scott, not great and nothing crazy, but the best Cyke content in a while.
    any issue where he is allowed to talk is gonna be better by default