Page 1 of 57 123451151 ... LastLast

Default I AM The X-Men - Cyclops Appreciation 2023

It's a new year and hopefully better things are on the horizon for our favorite X-Man.

Will he get moments and stories as awesome as this one?

Web capture_1-1-2023_153622_.jpg

What are you hoping to see, what moments do you still get a rush from seeing images from, what fanfics do you want to share? This is the space for all of that and more!
    Dark does not mean deep.

Hope Scott get a Uncanny year, with a writer who do him justice and a plot of his own!

Hoping 2023 will be AWESOME for Cyclops

Spectacular Member

6AD13C4B-61D0-4566-A2A6-386BED2BA32A.jpg

Here’s to a great year with Scott and lots of memorable moments

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by RadarBlackout View Post
    Hope Scott get a Uncanny year, with a writer who do him justice and a plot of his own!

Want him to be the hero he used to be. But I do think he needs an introspective storyline, where he thinks about his past actions, and just who he is.
    ==jthree

Quote Originally Posted by JThree View Post
    Want him to be the hero he used to be. But I do think he needs an introspective storyline, where he thinks about his past actions, and just who he is.
    ==jthree
    I have the impression that doing his introspection is the only thing he did in the last years before his death and before the Krakoa era.

He is in good place emotionally, and he is once again the Scott Summers who is respected by his peers. Now he needs a good storyline and at least a great moment.

Happy New Year to Scott and his fans .

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by CapCyke View Post
    I have the impression that doing his introspection is the only thing he did in the last years before his death and before the Krakoa era.

You may be right.

He is in good place emotionally, and he is once again the Scott Summers who is respected by his peers. Now he needs a good storyline and at least a great moment.
    Doubt that!. . . . Marvel has really damaged Scott, with all the stuff he's done. . . . I get tired of this "shock and awe" storyline Marvel does, and then they have to undo it. --jthree

My wishes for 2023 are:

-Geeting out from the polygamy nonsense.
    -A big permanent power up.

None of those things are going to happen. But a man can dream.

Quote Originally Posted by SpiderClops View Post
    My wishes for 2023 are:

-Geeting out from the polygamy nonsense.
    -A big permanent power up.

None of those things are going to happen. But a man can dream.
    I wish we have a more eventful year as Cyclops' fans. Not eventful as Beast fans are having, maybe as Cable and Kitty's fans have.

Currently Scott usage is just a step above when Hickman had him as Captain Cameo, he isn't just guest starring in a series of one-shots, but he also isn't super important to the overall narrative or have any greater focus.
    Sins of Sinister is going to be a big event, and since he is so importat to Cyclops history we could expect he would be well featured in it, but I doubt he will be anything beyond some type of henchman for Sinister.

Astonishing Member Kal-El Summers's Avatar

It'd be nice if he was involved in finally taking down Beast since Hank's whole descent into what he is now started when he became such a whiny bitch back before Utopia, but that's ultimately Percy's thing so it's probably for the best that he stays as far away as possible from that mess.

Scott being one of the, if not *the*, central figures in taking down Xavier in Fall of X/Orchris whenever that happens are about the only things I can really think of where he could have a significant role this year.

Happy New Year to Cyke and all his fans! I too hope he plays a role in the downfall of Beast!
    "Kids don't care **** about superhero comic books. And if they do, they probably start with manga, with One Punch-Man or My Hero Academia. " -ImOctavius.

Why didn’t the Jean Grey school tell Scott about his daughter!!!!

3355F431-05C8-4478-A33A-9274FC52B2D2.jpg
    901F69FF-6D38-44D0-B6B6-A9EEF781506B.jpg

Embrace the fluff FluffyCyclopsRLZ's Avatar

Calling it right now, Cyclops will (thankfully) be a glorified non-entity in the Sins of Sinister and Beast drama. Then he'll step down from Adjectiveless to deal with Fall of X and star in the new Uncanny.

Honestly, as long as the Krakoan swamp gets blasted to dust, anything else is gravy, really.

Quote Originally Posted by FluffyCyclopsRLZ View Post
    Calling it right now, Cyclops will (thankfully) be a glorified non-entity in the Sins of Sinister and Beast drama. Then he'll step down from Adjectiveless to deal with Fall of X and star in the new Uncanny.

Honestly, as long as the Krakoan swamp gets blasted to dust, anything else is gravy, really.
    Didn’t Trump promise that he’d drain Krakoa?
    “Generally, one knows me before hating me” -Quicksilver