Page 42 of 57 FirstFirst ... 3238394041424344454652 ... LastLast
    Astonishing Member TheDeadSpace's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AJpyro View Post
    If this Xavier thing is real, you guys really won't be seeing me for a while. Not while Cable and Bishop are up to some good stuff.
    Given Duggan's sense of humor, I'm expecting the worse at this point. If it does happen, I just hope it's temporary.
    "This is starting to sound like a bad comic book plot"
    -Spider-man

“Evil is evil...lesser, greater, middling, it's all the same."
    -Geralt of Rivia

If this Xavier thing is real, you guys really won't be seeing me for a while. Not while Cable and Bishop are up to some good stuff.
    Is the Xavier thing based on a leak or just speculation? because it would make sense that if he gets rescued in his issue of X-men he wouldn't be able to walk but it would make no sense whatsoever for it to last more than an issue, even before the five return and any injury can be easily healed with all the tech there is in that universe making someone walk wouldn't be a big issue. Even more with The tech guy now being part of the X-men universe

Astonishing Member TheDeadSpace's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by maxi_miceli View Post
    Is the Xavier thing based on a leak or just speculation? because it would make sense that if he gets rescued in his issue of X-men he wouldn't be able to walk but it would make no sense whatsoever for it to last more than an issue, even before the five return and any injury can be easily healed with all the tech there is in that universe making someone walk wouldn't be a big issue. Even more with The tech guy now being part of the X-men universe
    Pretty sure it's just speculation. Hopefully it stays that way, but I can see it happening as a meta "joke"/reference.
    "This is starting to sound like a bad comic book plot"
    -Spider-man

“Evil is evil...lesser, greater, middling, it's all the same."
    -Geralt of Rivia

Quote Originally Posted by TheDeadSpace View Post
    Pretty sure it's just speculation. Hopefully it stays that way, but I can see it happening as a meta "joke"/reference.
    Honestly it sounds lazy, like something you would see in a what if (and that we saw already in Secret Wars) and it would clash with the intention of Synch and Talon being the new leaders, meanwhile Iron-Man building him a suit that enables him to walk would be a good way to reinforce the idea of Iron-Man being an ally of the X-Men

IMO it would be better if he ends up beign rescued by the UA and he is the secret member because most people believe he is dead
    Last edited by maxi_miceli; 08-14-2023 at 04:23 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by maxi_miceli View Post
    They dont have access to a bunch of tech and resources that they used to have so its definitely not gonna get resolved in one issue. Remember that Cyclops was walking around half blind during Rosenberg's run for several issues when the X-men were dealing with similar circumstances

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    They dont have access to a bunch of tech and resources that they used to have so its definitely not gonna get resolved in one issue. Remember that Cyclops was walking around half blind during Rosenberg's run for several issues when the X-men were dealing with similar circumstances
    I don't think fall of X is going to last long after Cyclops' issue, Jean comes back, likely as the Phoenix, short after.

Also I think I remember seeing a preview of UA with Cap having what it looked like a cyborg arm, if they have the technology for a cyborg arm they have the technology to fix his back

Don't worry, when Breevort takes over, whenever that is. He is a traditionalist. He will put Cyclops back as the leader of the X-Men and the Cap of the team.

One character development Scott had on Krakoa: He's a more confident cooker now. Or the writers forgot about that detail.

Anyway, I like that Scott is overcoming his insecurities.
    Last edited by R+R; 08-19-2023 at 05:43 PM.

Astonishing Member

I just was reminded he's rhe one who made the Spiderman manifesto
    20230820_104242.jpg

Rember that ?

And tat was awful. Didn't he also preside over omd?
    Le Suck it, Dolphin!

-God I am so tired.

SCOTT SUMMERS AND EMMA FROST DESERVED BETTER.

Astonishing Member Kal-El Summers's Avatar

And tat was awful. Didn't he also preside over omd?
    Nah, that was Quesada, Axel Alonso, and Daniel Ketchum.

Rumors about the future of Cyclops in the books.

Quote Originally Posted by R+R View Post

Jean and Logan already failed in aspects with X-force. I'd be more excited for Scott, Emma and or Storm to form and head a new team. Jean JUST tapped out and stepped down from the team before the Gala.

Welp see Ya'lll probably never. Have fun.
    Le Suck it, Dolphin!

-God I am so tired.

SCOTT SUMMERS AND EMMA FROST DESERVED BETTER.

This reminds me of when Storm was playing second fiddle to Kitty's team leader in X-Men Gold. Logan and Jean deserve the chance though to lead together.