Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Also that! I'm still baffled that they cancelled her ongoing during the leadup to her show airing, and then just never started a new one, despite the show lasting four years and multiple crossovers. The fact that all she's had in the comics are the occasional backup story, one-shot issue with someone else's name on the cover, or supporting role in someone else's book for a few issues is frankly criminal.

She's being treated as poorly as Bette.
    ~ Oberon ~
    Comic-book reading Witch and Pagan since 1970
    I came for Kate, I stayed for Bette Love Fantastic Four, Namor, Batwoman, Dr.Strange.... i love them all

Quote Originally Posted by Oberon View Post
    She's being treated as poorly as Bette.
    Not even close. Kate is still appearing fairly regularly, and her mainline appearances have been at least decent. This week was the first time Bette appeared in any comic since 2017, unless I missed something.
    Mega fan of: Helena Bertinelli (pre-52), Batwoman, Birds of Prey, Guardians of the Galaxy, Secret Six
    Fan of: Batman, Cassandra Cain, Wonder Woman, Silk, Stephanie Brown, Captain America, Hellcat, Renee Montoya, Gotham Central, King Shark
    Quasi-Fan of: Aquaman, Midnighter, Superman, Catwoman, Nightwing, Green Arrow, Squadron Supreme, Red Hood

Other likes: Low, Hush, Arkham Asylum: ASHoSE, Watchmen, A-Force, Bombshells, Grayson, Unfollow

Team Cap (both Rogers and Danvers)

TIM DRAKE: ROBIN #9
    Written by MEGHAN FITZMARTIN
    Art by NIKOLA ČIŽMEŠIJA
    Cover by NIKOLA ČIŽMEŠIJA
    Variant cover by SERG ACUÑA
    $3.99 US | 32 pages | Variant $4.99 US (card stock)
    ON SALE 5/23/23
    Batwoman's got blood on her hands as a familiar enemy rears their head and creates a rift between her and Robin. Do we really know what we're capable of?
    Well, I'm worried. I was concerned at last month's solicit for this book, and that hasn't changed.
    Last edited by Caivu; 02-17-2023 at 02:50 PM.
    Mega fan of: Helena Bertinelli (pre-52), Batwoman, Birds of Prey, Guardians of the Galaxy, Secret Six
    Fan of: Batman, Cassandra Cain, Wonder Woman, Silk, Stephanie Brown, Captain America, Hellcat, Renee Montoya, Gotham Central, King Shark
    Quasi-Fan of: Aquaman, Midnighter, Superman, Catwoman, Nightwing, Green Arrow, Squadron Supreme, Red Hood

Other likes: Low, Hush, Arkham Asylum: ASHoSE, Watchmen, A-Force, Bombshells, Grayson, Unfollow

Do we have an idea who this familiar threat is?
    "It's not my Kate." - Greg Rucka

Quote Originally Posted by Twice-named View Post
    Do we have an idea who this familiar threat is?
    Doesn't seem like it. The main cover has a guy with a bunch of eyes or something:

20230217_172010.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Caivu View Post
    Doesn't seem like it. The main cover has a guy with a bunch of eyes or something:

20230217_172010.jpg
    Yeah and the regular cover for #8 is not out yet it seems.

I guess this is what Nikola Cizmesija’s WIPs were for.
    "It's not my Kate." - Greg Rucka

the many eyes of death

20230217_172010.jpg
    The new 10-Eyed Man?

Mighty Member

20230217_172010.jpg
    This is The Chaos Monster he's part of some cult, they first showed up in Tim's storyline in Urban Legend.

Quote Originally Posted by Man-Thing View Post
    Also that! I'm still baffled that they cancelled her ongoing during the leadup to her show airing, and then just never started a new one, despite the show lasting four years and multiple crossovers. The fact that all she's had in the comics are the occasional backup story, one-shot issue with someone else's name on the cover, or supporting role in someone else's book for a few issues is frankly criminal.
    Well, considering Kate only lasted one season on her own show, it's probably for the best they didn't launch an ongoing at the time. Our luck, they would have killed her off and replaced her with Jackie Ryan, or whatever the hell her name was.

Well, I'm worried. I was concerned at last month's solicit for this book, and that hasn't changed.
    Does the art in the book still look like the artist vomited onto the page?

Quote Originally Posted by AnakinFlair View Post
    Well, considering Kate only lasted one season on her own show, it's probably for the best they didn't launch an ongoing at the time. Our luck, they would have killed her off and replaced her with Jackie Ryan, or whatever the hell her name was.
    Ryan Wilder .

Catching up on the last couple years' worth of comics, looks like Kate was regularly in the pages of Tec from Fear State onwards? Anything noteworthy happen there or was she more of a supporting character?

Quote Originally Posted by Man-Thing View Post
    Catching up on the last couple years' worth of comics, looks like Kate was regularly in the pages of Tec from Fear State onwards? Anything noteworthy happen there or was she more of a supporting character?
    She had a decent-sized role in "Shadows of the Bat".

Excellent, thanks