Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Ryan Wilder .
    Her, too.

I just bought and re-read the Kindle trade paperback of her series in the arc where she was forced to work for the DEO and unmask Batman, and I had forgotten how good that book was. Also forgotten how much I've missed all of the supporting characters, especially Bette.

Also, inexplicably, the TBP had every issue of that arc except the final one (the Annual), which ticked me off.

Yeah... really wish they would put out a collection that has the annual in there. I get that it's technically the beginning of the next author's run, but still, it's jarring to just leave off like that.

Quote Originally Posted by Man-Thing View Post
    Yeah... really wish they would put out a collection that has the annual in there. I get that it's technically the beginning of the next author's run, but still, it's jarring to just leave off like that.
    I actually think it's the first issue in the next tbp. But that wasn't the one I bought, and I like to read the whole story.

Quote Originally Posted by AnakinFlair View Post
    Her, too.

I just bought and re-read the Kindle trade paperback of her series in the arc where she was forced to work for the DEO and unmask Batman, and I had forgotten how good that book was. Also forgotten how much I've missed all of the supporting characters, especially Bette.

Also, inexplicably, the TBP had every issue of that arc except the final one (the Annual), which ticked me off.
    I’d argue we never really got an ending since Williams and Blackman didn’t write it.
    "It's not my Kate." - Greg Rucka

So where is Kate appearing these days?

The CBR Community Guidelines & Rules
    | Report but also PM me directly

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by John Venus View Post
    IIRC she is appearing in an up coming arc of the Tim Drake Robin comic, other than that she hasn't really appeared anywhere after the Arkhma Tower Story Arc (maybe apart from Anthology Stories).

Quote Originally Posted by John Venus View Post
    The last two issues of Harley Quinn, and in the Tim Drake: Robin arc starting in April.
    Mega fan of: Helena Bertinelli (pre-52), Batwoman, Birds of Prey, Guardians of the Galaxy, Secret Six
    Fan of: Batman, Cassandra Cain, Wonder Woman, Silk, Stephanie Brown, Captain America, Hellcat, Renee Montoya, Gotham Central, King Shark
    Quasi-Fan of: Aquaman, Midnighter, Superman, Catwoman, Nightwing, Green Arrow, Squadron Supreme, Red Hood

Other likes: Low, Hush, Arkham Asylum: ASHoSE, Watchmen, A-Force, Bombshells, Grayson, Unfollow

Team Cap (both Rogers and Danvers)

Detective Comics #1073 Pride Month variant by Amy Reeder:

Mega fan of: Helena Bertinelli (pre-52), Batwoman, Birds of Prey, Guardians of the Galaxy, Secret Six
    Fan of: Batman, Cassandra Cain, Wonder Woman, Silk, Stephanie Brown, Captain America, Hellcat, Renee Montoya, Gotham Central, King Shark
    Quasi-Fan of: Aquaman, Midnighter, Superman, Catwoman, Nightwing, Green Arrow, Squadron Supreme, Red Hood

Other likes: Low, Hush, Arkham Asylum: ASHoSE, Watchmen, A-Force, Bombshells, Grayson, Unfollow

Quote Originally Posted by Caivu View Post
    Detective Comics #1073 Pride Month variant by Amy Reeder:

Great art. The magnifying glass is an interesting choice.
    "It's not my Kate." - Greg Rucka

It's the twins' birthday.

KateAndBeth.jpg

In a rare occurrence, Kate is in both the free and paid episodes of Wayne Family Adventures this week, with the paid episode being the first of a two-part spotlight story.

Kate will appear alongside Xanthe Zhou in a Spirit World story in this year's DC Pride:

https://twitter.com/jesswchen/status...1LnwKDjTg&s=19

Quote Originally Posted by Caivu View Post
    Kate will appear alongside Xanthe Zhou in a Spirit World story in this year's DC Pride:

https://twitter.com/jesswchen/status...1LnwKDjTg&s=19
    Always nice to get more Kate stories .

She made a cameo in Batman Incorporated #7 last week:

BI7.jpg

Not a fan of Tim Drake: Robin #8 doing yet another spoilers:
    "is Kate going eeeevil?"
    end of spoilers thing, since the answer will clearly be "no" again just like every other time this has happened. But aside from some small gripes, Kate was written fine in light of what's happening. I expected worse.