Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Riv86672 View Post
    I think Indiana Jones don't fit in this thread.
    "Never assign to malice what is adequately explained by stupidity or ignorance."

"Great stories will always return to their original forms"

"Nobody is more dangerous than he who imagines himself pure in heart; for his purity, by definition, is unassailable." James Baldwin

Yep. He doesn't have comics right now, but if he did, they'd be published by Marvel, as it belongs to Lucasarts, which is owned by Disney, same as Star Wars. Dark Horse did a comics run in the 90s, but that was before Disney bought Lucasarts.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by Thor-Ul View Post
    I think Indiana Jones don't fit in this thread.
    ^^^Thanks, brother!
    One misfire out of eleven comics I posted ain’t too shabby. I’ll take it!

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Is that page implying that ROM triggered Rogue's heel-face turn?
    I always saw it that way. She was pretty much a "witch" in all her previous appearences up to then.

Peace

Ultimate Member

Here's a brain teaser.

Where does Charcoal fall in this?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charcoal_(comics)

Indiania jones would fit just fine in the ww2 era main universe! Would have no problem if marvel made his books canon in the future. It already has doc savage, tarzan and the shadow in ww2. John carter also but not sure what decade the marvel version takes place at. Rocketeer would fit also in the mu ww2.

Quote Originally Posted by The Cool Thatguy View Post
    Here's a brain teaser.

Yeah! Quite the conundrum. I know it's not the same, but this reminds me of...

Humus Sapien

Quote Originally Posted by Gaastra View Post
    Indiania jones would fit just fine in the ww2 era main universe! Would have no problem if marvel made his books canon in the future. It already has doc savage, tarzan and the shadow in ww2. John carter also but not sure what decade the marvel version takes place at. Rocketeer would fit also in the mu ww2.
    Obviously Indy Belongs, otherwise how could he have teamed up with Human Fly, who had a Marvel Universe appearance?

Quote Originally Posted by CaptCleghorn View Post
    And the last of the Amazing Fantasy solicitations I did. Can you guess what I totally rip... errr, homaged? And I am proud I managed to milk what was arguably the second worst Enterprise episode ever.

AMAZING FANTASY #31
    “STORM FRONT REDUX!” featuring Indiana Jones, The Human Fly, and various elements of Star Trek
    Written by JACKSON LANZING (Star Trek)
    Art by LEONARD KIRK (Star Trek: Deep Space 9)
    Plot by CAPTCLEGHORN
    Benny Russell is a Science Fiction writer of color. This caused him problems in the fifties, but through it all, he maintained his focus and churned out words. Years later, in 1976, he started having visions. The visions were supposedly caused by a device called the Orb of Time, located dozens of light-years from Earth. Just as Russell was ready to ignore these visions, one of them led him to what appeared to be a futuristic technological device. The evidence cause a landslide of information into his head about a nazi victory of WWII caused by manipulation of the time stream but fixed by other manipulations. Somewhere in NYC was a device that could restore the Axis victory. However, the device is buried in the NY Fed gold depository.
    Benny seeks out an old friend who is well versed in archaeology and digging out relics from inaccessible locations. Dr. Henry Jones, Jr. was nicknamed Indiana and had seen enough weird happenings and objects to believe Benny’s visions. However, many of Indiana’s adventures happened when he was a younger man. In order to handle the physical strain of finding their way down into a vault buried stories beneath one of the busiest cities on the planet (Did we mention it was the beginning of July with the bicentennial celebration?) during possibly the biggest holiday in 200 years, Jones calls in a favor to a stuntman he knows, a mysterious gentleman known only as The Human Fly.
    So can Benny, Indy, and Fly manage to get through massive parades and celebrations, get past tight security, and dig through busy city streets to get a device which may not even exist?
    That, effendi, would be a truly amazing fantasy, wouldn’t it?
    64 PGS/Rated T for teen (13+) audiences… $2.99
    I’ll don the mask and wear the cape
    If I am super, how can I wait?

Quote Originally Posted by The Cool Thatguy View Post
    Here's a brain teaser.

^^^Dammit I really liked this character.
    His having gone into legality limbo is a crime.

Quote Originally Posted by Gaastra View Post
    Indiania jones would fit just fine in the ww2 era main universe! Would have no problem if marvel made his books canon in the future. It already has doc savage, tarzan and the shadow in ww2.
    ^^^I know there’s at least one Tarzan villain that wound up fighting Wolverine which I thought was cool. His name escapes me, though.

Quote Originally Posted by K7P5V View Post
    Yeah! Quite the conundrum. I know it's not the same, but this reminds me of...

Humus Sapien
    ^^^No, that seems a good comparison really.

Maybe one character every generation must suffer a similar fate to ensure reality doesn’t implode or some such.

Some profiles--

[IMG][/IMG]

Here's quick kick who crossed over with shang chi in gijoe. (iron fist and daredevil were talked about also and fu munchu cameo.) Hawk would later cross over with an issue of amazing spider-man!

[IMG][/IMG]

Speaking of gijoe--

[IMG][/IMG]

Adrian!!!!