https://aiptcomics.com/2023/07/14/ma...eview-blade-1/

Quote Originally Posted by XenobladerX View Post
    Lettered preview for the first issue:
    https://aiptcomics.com/2023/07/14/ma...eview-blade-1/
    nice. who is Blade saving?

Mighty Member

This looks really good

Mighty Member

I think this new Blade book is easily going to be the best solo. Already has a lot of what people have been asking for in a Blade book. First issue's out today.

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Tracks View Post
    I think this new Blade book is easily going to be the best solo. Already has a lot of what people have been asking for in a Blade book. First issue's out today.
    I haven't bought a comic in years the last one being Blade vs Wolverine actually but for some reason I can't find it or any books in comixology. Kinda sucks.

Where is a good place to buy comics digitally?

Quote Originally Posted by snoopdogg View Post
    Where is a good place to buy comics digitally?
    Oh man……you gotta hit Amazon.

Quote Originally Posted by Tracks View Post
    I was very pleased to see Blade interacting with werewolves, and now he’s unleashed some kind of ancient evil goddess/demon. Been wanting to see Blade up against other kinds of supernatural evil and this delivered on that! Only quibble I have is that the book assumes I know more about Marvel supernatural than I do, what do they mean when they say the “first and second world”? What is that referring to?
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    I was very pleased to see Blade interacting with werewolves, and now he’s unleashed some kind of ancient evil goddess/demon. Been wanting to see Blade up against other kinds of supernatural evil and this delivered on that! Only quibble I have is that the book assumes I know more about Marvel supernatural than I do, what do they mean when they say the “first and second world”? What is that referring to?
    I dont think thats been established yet

Just finished the first issue. Love the artstyle and the costume Blade wearing. He looks like a cool anime character which I love. I also like that Blade is fighting more than just vampires, because I hope I do not offend any Blade fans but I personally feel vampires are quite "limited" in the Marvel Universe in terms of threat.

Immediately getting this! Marvel has been so much soft trash these days I haven't taken anything seriously. This has the mood and tenor of what Blade should be.

Quote Originally Posted by dkrook View Post
    Immediately getting this! Marvel has been so much soft trash these days I haven't taken anything seriously. This has the mood and tenor of what Blade should be.
    Its a good fun read.

BLADE #4
    BRYAN HILL (W) • Valentina Pinti (A) • COVER BY ELENA CASAGRANDE
    VARIANT COVER BY CARMEN CARNERO
    HOWARD THE DUCK VARIANT COVER BY AMANDA CONNER
    NEW CHAMPIONS VARIANT COVER BY MATEUS MANHANINI

DOCTOR STRANGE JOINS BLADE ON A HIGH-SPEED HEIST!

Blade must break into the armored fortress of a weapons collector to steal a sword of unknown power – the key to defeating the Adana.

But the fortress isn’t just heavily armored. It’s mobile.

Doctor Strange guest-stars in this action-packed heist that gives new meaning to the term “bullet train”!

Blade will be guest-starring in Miles' book.

MILES MORALES: SPIDER-MAN #11
    CODY ZIGLAR (W) • PARTHA PRATIM (A) • COVER BY FEDERICO VICENTINI

A BLADE BITES IN BROOKLYN!

A sinister force has infiltrated SPIDER-MAN’s new neighborhood. Thousands are at risk, and HIGHTAIL and the CAPE KILLERS already have Miles on the ropes. His only hope may lie in vampire hunter BLADE, who has business in Brooklyn. But Blade and Spidey may not exactly see eye to eye on the current predicament. One that Blade really wants to sink his teeth into

Fantastic Member

I liked the first issue a lot. Action focused, great artwork, and it introduced seemingly the big bad and the main supporting character by the end. I'm looking forward to seeing where Hill takes Blade.

More Blade action than ever .