Page 42 of 74 FirstFirst ... 3238394041424344454652 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by HotBoy View Post
    So Donna Troy is a Taurus! That tracks! #TeamTaurus

Attachment 132401
    Donna Troy serving face by the amazing Nicola Scott! Just a beautiful drawing of her. Those lashes are fire!

Quote Originally Posted by WonderScott View Post
    Gorgeous! The Amazons are ahead of the game when it comes to haircare products.
    And great/gorgeous hair too!

Many Amazons have been shown through the years with nice hair. Examples: Diana and Donna always look great, Hippolyta always had her hair fixed nicely. Artemis of the ultra-long pony.
    [Quote Originally Posted by Thor-El 10-15-2020 12:32 PM]

"Jason Aaron should know there is already a winner of the Phoenix Force and his name is Phoenixx9."

Like a Red Dragon, The Phoenix shall Soar in 2024!

So Donna Troy is a Taurus! That tracks! #TeamTaurus

Attachment 132401
    So, Donna's Birthday is April 27?!? Very close to mine and I am a Tauras too, lol!

"Jason Aaron should know there is already a winner of the Phoenix Force and his name is Phoenixx9."

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenixx9 View Post
    So, Donna's Birthday is April 27?!? Very close to mine and I am a Tauras too, lol!
    Yay! Another member of #TeamTaurus!

Yay! Another member of #TeamTaurus!
    Thanks! Glad to be part of the team.

Fantastic Member

So in the latest issue of Nightwing (104), Donna brings a little orphan girl with powers (the daughter of Blockbuster) to Themyscira to be raised and trained by the Amazons. Queen Hippolyta is referenced here so this story either takes place before Hippolyta's death or they made an error.

IMG_6616.jpg

So in the latest issue of Nightwing (104), Donna brings a little orphan girl with powers (the daughter of Blockbuster) to Themyscira to be raised and trained by the Amazons. Queen Hippolyta is referenced here so this story either takes place before Hippolyta's death or they made an error.

IMG_6616.jpg
    Of course they ignored what happened in Wonder Woman mythos. Isn't this Nightwing arc set after Dark Crisis? Hippolyta died before Dark Crisis

IMG_6616.jpg
    "You will be TRAINED...and loved..." just what every child wants to hear. Yikes. I'm surprised Donna didn't choose something more along the line of "nurtured and cared for" but I suppose since little Olivia already has a costume and super-identity as NIGHTBUSTER, she was playing to that side of her. since little Olivia already has a costume and super-identity as NIGHTBUSTER, she was playing to that side of her.

Protected by the Comics Code Authority
    YES Capes. YES Masks. YES Secret Identities.

Astonishing Member OBrianTallent's Avatar

A thought occurred to me while reading a facebook post...has/was Donna every referred to as "Princess Donna" the same way Diana is always referred to as Princess Diana?

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by OBrianTallent View Post
    A thought occurred to me while reading a facebook post...has/was Donna every referred to as "Princess Donna" the same way Diana is always referred to as Princess Diana?
    I only remember her being referred to as a Princess during Phil Jimenez's run on Wonder Woman.

That's a good point though. If Diana is a princess and Donna is her sister, wouldn't Donna be a princess too? Heck, Starfire's a princess too, that's something you'd think would've come up in New Teen Titans. Maybe Donna wasn't considered one because she was adopted, and not royal by birth?

Quote Originally Posted by Alpha View Post
    Of course they ignored what happened in Wonder Woman mythos. Isn't this Nightwing arc set after Dark Crisis? Hippolyta died before Dark Crisis
    Yeah, that should definitely say Nubia (who won the throne in a tournament - though she is Diana's sister so it would've made sense just being hereditary, with Diana being dead). Hippolyta hasn't been queen since just before Bendis's Justice League run started.
    Last edited by Digifiend; 06-11-2023 at 12:13 PM.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Placing the stars diagonally along the chevron seams was a good look. It may have been too tactical and S.W.A.T. team for most fans but I'll miss that costume.

(The big pic is nice, it helps a lot that you can't see the "A" of the Aquaman belt.)

The Donnas, lol.