Page 12 of 74 FirstFirst ... 289101112131415162262 ... LastLast

This is the BEST news!

LOVE THIS!! Really hoping for some great Donna stories to come. Taylor is a talented writer and Nicola is perfection!
    Can’t wait!

I really like the Nightwing series, so I'll bet my pennies on the Titans, let's hope Tom Taylor doesn't disappoint this time, and just the cover of Nicola Scott and Donna's costume that everyone here was asking for, makes me believe in them.

Astonishing Member OBrianTallent's Avatar

That costume is just about perfect. It literally is her red costume-the larger stars, the W belt plus the beautiful starfield. If nothing else, with the amazing Nichola Scott the book will be beautiful!

Quote Originally Posted by Drako View Post
    Titans by Tom Taylor and Nicola Scott drops May 16.

Everyone looks amazing... Hoping Raven is more like her original self... While I prefer the halter neckline for the starfield costume, this looks great! No stupid choker, no sword, no plunging neckline...lol

Astonishing Member OBrianTallent's Avatar

I LOVE that there is NO sword OR shield. Neither of those are Donna. Hopefully Nichola stays on the title for a long time.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Koriand'r View Post
    I just watched "War of the Roses" (Good Movie!) so I'm going to use it as an example. Michael Douglas is 10 years older than Kathleen Turner in real life, about the same difference as Donna and Terry, yet they were paired together romantically in 4 projects. Michael Douglas is 25 years older than Catherine Zeta-Jones, yet they've been happily married 22 years. If you're compatable after the age of consent age is just a number.
    Age difference decreases as a factor when the percentage of difference decreases. Ten years isn't thought of as a big difference when both people in the relationship are middle aged or older. That said, Hollywood has a bad track record of pairing older males with younger females -- because Hollywood doesn't like to cast mature woman as co-stars in major productions. That still has not changed much!

Astonishing Member

None of the new designs bother me, but none of these are really great either. I do like that Cyborg's design seems to be taking notes from the animated version -- which is the only modern version I like. I loved Perez's design, but it's dated. That big stars on top of the starfield isn't a great choice. Kory's outfit is just okay. Will they allow Raven to finally be an adult again?!

Quote Originally Posted by kcekada View Post
    None of the new designs bother me, but none of these are really great either. I do like that Cyborg's design seems to be taking notes from the animated version -- which is the only modern version I like. I loved Perez's design, but it's dated. That big stars on top of the starfield isn't a great choice. Kory's outfit is just okay. Will they allow Raven to finally be an adult again?!
    "the" animated version? mmm.... my nostalgia gland is itching....

even came with a Bizarro-Cyborg!

Scott is already giving some sneak peeks of the book. First one, Donna Troy.

DC: Dick Grayson, Wally West, Donna Troy, Yara Flor, Titans

Some of my favorite Mangas: One Piece, Slam Dunk, Fullmetal Alchemist, HunterXHunter, Vinland Saga, Monster, Berserk, Vagabond.
    Current reading: Jujutsu Kaisen, Chainsaw Man, Spy X Family, Kaiju Nș8, Blue Lock, Dandadan.

Donna's belt has a distinctive "W" on it.

So is Donna going by Wonder Girl?
    [Quote Originally Posted by Thor-El 10-15-2020 12:32 PM]

"Jason Aaron should know there is already a winner of the Phoenix Force and his name is Phoenixx9."

Like a Red Dragon, The Phoenix shall Soar in 2024!

Astonishing Member

I doubt it. It's probably just to suggest she's part of the Wonder Woman family. Maybe they will just call her Wonder Chick like they did in the 60s. .

Quote Originally Posted by kcekada View Post
    I doubt it. It's probably just to suggest she's part of the Wonder Woman family. Maybe they will just call her Wonder Chick like they did in the 60s. .
    Haha. Yeah, that's what I thought. I like it and it would look odd to me without it, but just thought I would ask.
    [Quote Originally Posted by Thor-El 10-15-2020 12:32 PM]

"Jason Aaron should know there is already a winner of the Phoenix Force and his name is Phoenixx9."

Like a Red Dragon, The Phoenix shall Soar in 2024!

Looks like Donna is gettin a codename in Titans! Yay!
    DDEEFEF8-1F05-48A5-BF18-EBA4F501822B.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by OBrianTallent View Post
    I LOVE that there is NO sword OR shield. Neither of those are Donna. Hopefully Nichola stays on the title for a long time.
    Same here .