Page 26 of 74 FirstFirst ... 1622232425262728293036 ... LastLast
    Extraordinary Member Primal Slayer's Avatar

It's too many stars

Quote Originally Posted by Primal Slayer View Post
    It's too many stars
    Yeah, it's making me SEE stars, lol!
    [Quote Originally Posted by Thor-El 10-15-2020 12:32 PM]

"Jason Aaron should know there is already a winner of the Phoenix Force and his name is Phoenixx9."

Like a Red Dragon, The Phoenix shall Soar in 2024!

Quote Originally Posted by OBrianTallent View Post
    One article I read mentioned detention centers which is just a nicer way of saying it, I went back to the article to pull the quote and now it only says removal by any means necessary. So comply or die?
    Yeah, they're planning to deport them, not stick them in camps.

It should totally impact Donna and Cassie. They would either have to renounce the Amazons or be seen as an enemy.

Yara is also an American citizen or is she supposed to be an undocumented immigrant?
    Isn't she a Brazilian who moved to the US very young?
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

yup
    a Themysciran Amazon moved to Brazil, had a kid there who was raised by the Esquecida Amazons. Then Eros murdered her mom because Hippolyta wanted Yara turned into her minion, leading to a pair of the Amazons immigrating to Boise Idaho and raising her there, the one place no god would go of their own free will.

Quote Originally Posted by Thirteen View Post
    Always felt weird about the red stars on black suit. It's a design that SHOULD work, but doesn't quite hit the mark. Perhaps it is the particular artists' depiction that is the flaw, as you say.
    The problem is with the boots, belt, armbands and choker, their silver doesn't tie into the red and black at all and makes the look incohesive. It would have worked better with black boots and a red belt.

Extraordinary Member Primal Slayer's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Yeah, they're planning to deport them, not stick them in camps.

Isn't she a Brazilian who moved to the US very young?
    Quote Originally Posted by Fuzzy Mittens View Post
    yup
    a Themysciran Amazon moved to Brazil, had a kid there who was raised by the Esquecida Amazons. Then Eros murdered her mom because Hippolyta wanted Yara turned into her minion, leading to a pair of the Amazons immigrating to Boise Idaho and raising her there, the one place no god would go of their own free will.
    She could be an American citizen. I dont think we ever found out her status.

Nice to have Nicola Scott drawing Donna .

'swimsuit' variant Titans 2 Joe Quinones

She could be an American citizen. I dont think we ever found out her status.
    Im assuming this is the case since her adopted mothers remained in the states after Yara decided to vacation in Brazil to discover her roots.
    Come to think of it, I don't think the writer even established Yara finding out that her adopted parents were secretly Amazons in hiding.
    ...Or whether or not Yara decided to just live in Brazil.
    .....Or if her identity is even publicly known or not....
    Alot of unknowns since the writer for her short run was more focused on big pretty splash pages and establishing the foundation for this current arc of evil Hera and her godly minions at the cost of doing anything with Yara as a character.

Not that Donna or Cassies current status is much better in terms of vagaries. I honestly couldnt say what Donnas origin is at present or whether Cassie even lives in Gateway City anymore

There could be an interesting legal drama around Donna's nationality if we go by her original origin. She is an American citizen, taken by a foreign national and raised in a country before being brought it

I can see some in-universe anti-WW stans especially politicians trying to make that an issue.

If only DC had their own equivalent of She Hulk or Matt Murdock. Where is Kate Spencer or Jean Loring these days?

The CBR Community Guidelines & Rules
    | Report but also PM me directly

Quote Originally Posted by John Venus View Post
    There could be an interesting legal drama around Donna's nationality if we go by her original origin. She is an American citizen, taken by a foreign national and raised in a country before being brought it

I can see some in-universe anti-WW stans especially politicians trying to make that an issue.

If only DC had their own equivalent of She Hulk or Matt Murdock. Where is Kate Spencer or Jean Loring these days?
    I feel like Manhunter showed up in a book recently but I can't remember which.

Jean's probably still dead.

Astonishing Member OBrianTallent's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I feel like Manhunter showed up in a book recently but I can't remember which.

Jean's probably still dead.
    Joker, the man who stopped laughing. Having worked together, I could see Diana suggesting or bringing in Kate to help Donna.

Did we ever see Jean when Ralph was in Secret Six?

Manhunters currently one of the high ranking members for the current iteration of Checkmate which Steve Trevor is a part of.

All-New Member

I'm going to be really mad if they kill Donna Troy again I heard Tom Taylor is going to kill a Titan in #2 I'm concern I've already lost count how many times she has been killed off