Page 30 of 74 FirstFirst ... 2026272829303132333440 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by WonderScott View Post
    Are we hoping for Hope, Phoenixx9?
    Why yes, yes we are, lol. Hoping for Hope (but NOT for Hope Summers ) that a good name arrives and sticks.
    [Quote Originally Posted by Thor-El 10-15-2020 12:32 PM]

"Jason Aaron should know there is already a winner of the Phoenix Force and his name is Phoenixx9."

Like a Red Dragon, The Phoenix shall Soar in 2024!

Bingo - exactly how I interpreted it.
    Ah, glad you do and that I was looking at it correctly! We think much alike among the Wonders! We are Bros (Bruhs?), lol.

"Jason Aaron should know there is already a winner of the Phoenix Force and his name is Phoenixx9."

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenixx9 View Post
    Ah, glad you do and that I was looking at it correctly! We think much alike among the Wonders! We are Bros (Bruhs?), lol.
    If there can be Beta Lambda sorority sisters there can be Wonder Bros, friend.

If there can be Beta Lambda sorority sisters there can be Wonder Bros, friend.
    Hahaha, yes, quite the truth, my friend.

Sneak peak of next month's Titans.
    DC: Dick Grayson, Wally West, Donna Troy, Yara Flor, Titans

Some of my favorite Mangas: One Piece, Slam Dunk, Fullmetal Alchemist, HunterXHunter, Vinland Saga, Monster, Berserk, Vagabond.
    Current reading: Jujutsu Kaisen, Chainsaw Man, Spy X Family, Kaiju Nº8, Blue Lock, Dandadan.

Astonishing Member OBrianTallent's Avatar

As I said on the Titans' thread, Scott's Donna is absolutely gorgeous.

Quote Originally Posted by Drako View Post
    I love all of the faces since they are so life-like. Very realistic, yet not a portrait and still very much a comic book image. Terrific!

Serene Donna .

¡Great Hera! Donna looks Donna-y again!

I’m really excited to see what Taylor and Scott are going to do with Donna’s characters and what dramas and challenges are coming her way.

¡Great Hera! Donna looks Donna-y again!

I’m really excited to see what Taylor and Scott are going to do with Donna’s characters and what dramas and challenges are coming her way.
    Yaaaaaaayyyyyyy! I love the star field!!!!!! The only acceptable black bodice for Donna!

Quote Originally Posted by Stanlos View Post
    Yaaaaaaayyyyyyy! I love the star field!!!!!! The only acceptable black bodice for Donna!
    I like that it's not just the starfield but also has the larger stars too. It's a nice nod back to her best costume, the red one with yellow stars.

Extraordinary Member

World’s Finest: Teen Titans is spinning out of the pages of the runaway hit Batman/Superman: World’s Finest and features a modern retelling of the early adventures of the original Teen Titans! Led by Robin, the Boy Wonder, a new super-team has burst onto the scene—meet the Teen Titans, DC’s grooviest group full of super-teens with super-problems. When they’re not fighting alongside their Justice League mentors, they’re managing their image and cultivating the rabid fan base that helps them save the world…as, all the while, a danger from the shadows intends to tear these friends apart before they ever reach the big time. Before they were the Titans of the DCU, they were the Teen Titans, and you won’t want to miss this fresh take on their origins.

“I’ve had so much fun writing the Teen Titans in Batman/Superman: World’s Finest that DC asked for more, and I couldn’t be happier,” said Waid. “Taking our cue from the main World’s Finest book, the series is set in the not-too-distant past, when Robin led the team—including Bumblebee and Mal Duncan—as they answered calls for help from kids worldwide and dealt with their celebrity status. The real fun for the wonderful Ema Lupacchino and me is revealing many surprising secrets about who each of the Titans really is. Even longtime readers will be stunned by these untold revelations.”

Double the Donna !

Her treatment in the WW book is abysmal, but at least she's getting served in the Titans books.

Quote Originally Posted by Psy-lock View Post
    Her treatment in the WW book is abysmal, but at least she's getting served in the Titans books.
    She always was more of a Titans character anyways.

Give me all the DONNAS! Can't wait to read TWO books with Donna troy a month.
    DC: Dick Grayson, Wally West, Donna Troy, Yara Flor, Titans

Some of my favorite Mangas: One Piece, Slam Dunk, Fullmetal Alchemist, HunterXHunter, Vinland Saga, Monster, Berserk, Vagabond.
    Current reading: Jujutsu Kaisen, Chainsaw Man, Spy X Family, Kaiju Nº8, Blue Lock, Dandadan.