Page 11 of 24 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    C’mon Gunn, put her in the founding lineup for the DCU JL! If they want to give Aquaman a rest after Momoa, she could take his place, but really just add her on.
    My line up would be this:
    Superman
    Batman
    Wonder Woman
    Flash (Wally)
    Green Lantern (John)
    Vixen
    Martian Manhunter
    T'Challa
    A.K.A. The Black Panther
    King of Wakanda
    King of the Dead and The Champion of Bast
    Two-Time Time Magazine "Person Of The Year"
    Six-Time People Magazine "Sexiest Man Alive"

I've been playing around with trying to make images and videos of Vixen using the websites Artbreeder and D-ID (I used Artbreeder to make the photo of Vixen and then I used D-ID to turn the photo into a video with audio). I then took some of the text from Vixen's Wikipedia page and changed some of the wording so that it seems like Vixen is telling us about herself. When listening to her speak, there is a slight pause right before she says "red." I have no idea why. LOL. Also, the voice I chose for Vixen is the best female voice D-ID had, in my opinion, because all of the other voices didn't seem to fit. Although I might tweak this video if I come across an African-sounding voice on D-ID (I just noticed they have an option for a female Nigerian voice).

It was fun to play around with all of this on those two websites. I also made 505 different variations of what Vixen would look like, because I was constantly tweaking stuff. The photo of Vixen used for this video was Vixen #441. I also made Vixen #441 into a poster. Yep, fun stuff.

https://www.artbreeder.com/

https://www.d-id.com/

Last edited by MoneySpider; 02-14-2023 at 10:24 PM.
    Black Panther - Champion of Bast
    Vixen - Champion of Anansi

I tweaked the video to give Vixen a Nigerian accent; I like this version over the previous version I posted:

Quote Originally Posted by MoneySpider View Post
    I've been playing around with trying to make images and videos of Vixen using the websites Artbreeder and D-ID (I used Artbreeder to make the photo of Vixen and then I used D-ID to turn the photo into a video with audio). I then took some of the text from Vixen's Wikipedia page and changed some of the wording so that it seems like Vixen is telling us about herself. When listening to her speak, there is a slight pause right before she says "red." I have no idea why. LOL. Also, the voice I chose for Vixen is the best female voice D-ID had, in my opinion, because all of the other voices didn't seem to fit. Although I might tweak this video if I come across an African-sounding voice on D-ID (I just noticed they have an option for a female Nigerian voice).

It was fun to play around with all of this on those two websites. I also made 505 different variations of what Vixen would look like, because I was constantly tweaking stuff. The photo of Vixen used for this video was Vixen #441. I also made Vixen #441 into a poster. Yep, fun stuff.

https://www.artbreeder.com/

https://www.d-id.com/

So...as the person who wrote her Wiki power and ability section. I wanna thank you for using that...had me in my emotions. Lol

On the other hand. I think I need to go back and edit it a little. Stuff is disjointed...doesn't flow well.

Now with that being said, I love the Nigerian accent. The face is what I think a High Fashion model should look like. I'm not a fan of the hair...I would love to see braids or something more cultural.
    Last edited by LordAllMIghty; 02-16-2023 at 11:08 AM.
    Some of us wait, some of us act.

Quote Originally Posted by LordAllMIghty View Post
    So...as the person who wrote her Wiki power and ability section. I wanna thank you for using that...had me in my emotions. Lol

On the other hand. I think I need to go back and edit it a little. Stuff is disjointed...doesn't flow well.

Now with that being said, I love the Nigerian accent. The face is what I think a High Fashion model should look like. I'm not a fan of the hair...I would love to see braids or something more cultural.
    I could probably have her say your entire Wikipedia entry, if I had an upgraded D-ID membership and longer video time. LOL

Quote Originally Posted by MoneySpider View Post
    I could probably have her say your entire Wikipedia entry, if I had an upgraded D-ID membership and longer video time. LOL
    Lol, thank you.

Like Storm, I try to get all of Vixen's appearances so I can keep up with her abilities. As you can see, I got a little overwhelmed with information and just throw everything in there.
    Last edited by LordAllMIghty; 02-17-2023 at 01:16 AM.

I think Gunn is going to make Vixen one of the founders for the DCU League. He said 4 of the 8 characters Bleeding Cool put out a list of wanting to see show up for, then liked a Tweet guessing that Vixen was one of the 4. Add in that Vixen is one of the founders of the Tomorrowverse League and in the JL/RWBY movie, which may be preemptive synergy, and I think there’s reason to believe. Or maybe I’m just a crackpot conspiracy theorist
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

I think Gunn is going to make Vixen one of the founders for the DCU League. He said 4 of the 8 characters Bleeding Cool put out a list of wanting to see show up for, then liked a Tweet guessing that Vixen was one of the 4. Add in that Vixen is one of the founders of the Tomorrowverse League and in the JL/RWBY movie, which may be preemptive synergy, and I think there’s reason to believe. Or maybe I’m just a crackpot conspiracy theorist
    I think there’s a chance you could be right. We’ll have to wait and see.
    T'Challa
    A.K.A. The Black Panther
    King of Wakanda
    King of the Dead and The Champion of Bast
    Two-Time Time Magazine "Person Of The Year"
    Six-Time People Magazine "Sexiest Man Alive"

Look. I'll ride with you on this one

Those on twitter should tweet to Gunn something catchy like #givevixenamovie. I'm not on Twitter so I will try to ask him on IG or FB.

The CBR Community Guidelines & Rules
    | Report but also PM me directly

I won't hold my breath, but a major Vixen push holds a lot of potential. I just hope the portrayal is good, and whatever comes out of it comic-wise is good also.
    Currently Reading: DC v. Vampires / Batman: Urban Legends / Robin / Nightwing / Mister Miracle: The Source of Freedom

Quote Originally Posted by thefinalguy View Post
    I won't hold my breath, but a major Vixen push holds a lot of potential. I just hope the portrayal is good, and whatever comes out of it comic-wise is good also.
    Great now you have me wondering if her portrayal will be awful and pointless. Lol

I still think Yaya Dacosta would be an awesome Vixen...
    th (68).jpg
    Last edited by LordAllMIghty; 02-21-2023 at 05:23 AM.

Incredible Member

If this was 8 years ago Lupita or Danai would kill this role. But for now I think Samantha Mugatsia, Sheila Munyiva, Cynthia Erivo, Nicole Beharie or Janelle Monae.

No need to make Zambesi a hollow copy of Wakanda DC has enough of those Marzal/Kor. Just leave it is a stand in for another stable east african country like Kenya/Tanzania. Either get rid of Gorilla City but keep the Gorillas or move it some place else like the Himalyas or the Pacific North West.

Quote Originally Posted by LordAllMIghty View Post
    Great now you have me wondering if her portrayal will be awful and pointless. Lol

I still think Yaya Dacosta would be an awesome Vixen...
    th (68).jpg
    Lmao I just want it to be good.

Honestly, not 100% sure who I'd want for Mari yet. Yaya isn't a bad pick.
    Currently Reading: DC v. Vampires / Batman: Urban Legends / Robin / Nightwing / Mister Miracle: The Source of Freedom