Page 8 of 24 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast
    Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by John Venus View Post
    Here is a fun question: if Vixen fought an evil Kryptonian which animals can she channel to attack, evade and defend herself and how will she take them down? Said evil Krpytonian could be Zod, Non, Ursa or whoever you prefer. It's a 1 vs 1 and her job is to take down just this one rogue Kryptonian.
    Krypto obviously

Quote Originally Posted by Will Evans View Post
    Krypto obviously
    In addition to using Krypto, I'd have her combine the abilities of Gorilla Grodd and Starro, since Starro is a starfish. So she would be using the abilities of all 3 at the same time.

Last edited by MoneySpider; 02-05-2023 at 07:18 AM.
    Black Panther - Champion of Bast
    Vixen - Champion of Anansi

Quote Originally Posted by Will Evans View Post
    Krypto obviously
    Quote Originally Posted by MoneySpider View Post
    In addition to using Krypto, I'd have her combine the abilities of Gorilla Grodd and Starro, since Starro is a starfish. So she would be using the abilities of all 3 at the same time.
    Ok. I should have specified; Krypto and other alien beings shouldn't be counted.

The CBR Community Guidelines & Rules
    | Report but also PM me directly

Ok. I should have specified; Krypto and other alien beings shouldn't be counted.
    No Krypto...you cutting me deep. Lol

Vixen only needs three animals to mess up a Kryptonian. Gorilla Grodd for the intelligence and mental power, King Shark's speed, durability, claw and strength. Then use the Rhinoceros beetle ability to pick up 850 times its body weight. Thus increasing King Shark's strength 850 times.
    Last edited by LordAllMIghty; 02-05-2023 at 09:32 AM.
    Some of us wait, some of us act.

The sad thing about this thread is that there are really only three things being talked about:

-- How she should be using her powers constantly to deal with absolutely everything (including non-superhero ****)
    -- How her writers aren't being creative enough with her powers
    -- Who she should be dating (apparently, every black male superhero should get their turn with her)

All she is to the people on this thread are her powers and her love live. Oh, and her career as a super-model. Nobody seems to be intererested in her as a person.

Quote Originally Posted by Timber Wolf-By-Night View Post
    The sad thing about this thread is that there are really only three things being talked about:

-- How she should be using her powers constantly to deal with absolutely everything (including non-superhero ****)
    -- Who she should be dating (apparently, every black male superhero should get their turn with her)

All she is to the people on this thread are her powers and her love live. Oh, and her career as a super-model. Nobody seems to be intererested in her as a person.
    You know this is her third or fourth appreciation thread. Sadly, like most Superheroes without a series, we're limit stuff to talk about...until she in another series.

On the other hand, just found out Aquaman is the doorknob of the JLA....lol.

Screenshot_20230205-104734_Chrome.jpg
    Last edited by LordAllMIghty; 02-05-2023 at 10:10 AM.

BANNED

If you want to push other topics about Vixen, then by all means feel free to do so. As it is, these are topics that you can find with just about any successful superhero from Superman and Batman to Flash and Green Lantern; and they reflect earnest interest or concern about Mari getting quality treatment, especially with the recent book where she's romantically linked to a superhero I personally feel is beneath her established stock in the DCU.

In that case, I'd have Vixen combine and use the following:

The combined strength of a few ant colonies

The combined strength of several rhinoceros beetles

The venom/poison of several species of spiders, snakes and Golden Poison Dart frogs (to introduce into the Kryptonian's bloodstream after Vixen rips open the Kryptonian's skin with her claws)

The combined weight of several elephants (In Vixen's 1st "official" appearance in a Superman comic book, Superman said that when Vixen hit him, he felt like he had been hit by a bull elephant)

Combined electricity from several electric eels (Superman is said to be vulnerable to electricity, so I'm going to assume other Kryptonians on Earth would have the same weakness)

Combined speed of several falcons and cheetahs

The punching power of several mantis and pistol shrimps

All of these animal abilities that Vixen mimics are aided by the "magical" nature of her powers, and Superman (and perhaps other Kryptonians as well) is vulnerable to magic. Also, Vixen enhances/amplifies the abilities of the animals she mimics so her attacks would be more devastating/lethal than those of the "normal" animals she mimics.

In addition, she MIGHT have to somehow gain access to some type of super suit/armored suit, just to hopefully protect herself from any damage that a Kryptonian would inflict on her. She could ask Mr. Terrific to help her come up with some type of super suit. (I'm wondering if lead is incorporated into that suit, and Vixen uses the camouflaging ability of some animals, if the lead in the suit would prevent Superman or another Kryptonian from being able to see through the camouflage...)

Vixen might also have to partially morph her body to resemble certain animals, like giving herself multiple limbs or something in order to land more punches or kicks..

She also probably would have to use the abilities of planarians to clone herself, and each of her clones could duplicate the animal abilities of the original Vixen, and Vixen and all her clones would be fighting the Kryptonian AT THE SAME TIME. Or the Vixen clones could use different animal abilities (whichever ones they could think of).

She might also have to use animal constructs to distract her Kryptonian opponent or try to find some other type of animal trickery to distract her opponent.
    Last edited by MoneySpider; 02-06-2023 at 10:36 PM.

Call me crazy, but those things you mentioned that we discuss in this thread ARE us being interested in Vixen as a person, so I'm not really sure what you're complaining about. And if you feel that something is not being discussed and SHOULD be discussed, then either speak your mind about that particular thing, or go re-read the previous five Vixen Appreciation threads and maybe you'll find some discussions there more to your liking.

I don't know what else to tell you.
    Last edited by MoneySpider; 02-06-2023 at 10:29 PM.

Call me crazy, but those things you mentioned that we discuss in this thread ARE us being interested in Vixen as a person, so I'm not really sure what you're complaining about. And if you feel that something is not being discussed and SHOULD be discussed, then either speak your mind about that particular thing, or go re-read the previous 9 Vixen Appreciation threads and maybe you'll find some discussions there more to your liking.

I don't know what else to tell you.
    Lol, if he/she thinks this is bad, try the Storm thread.

So after reading your post it dawned on me, if the Kryptonian allows Vixen to take the first shot. She would mess them up, because of the magic behind her attacks. What's funny most Kryptonians are so convinced of their abilities they probably wouldn't dodge.
    Screenshot_20230205-131927_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20230205-131731_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20230205_132437.jpg
    Last edited by LordAllMIghty; 02-05-2023 at 12:35 PM.

I wish John and her had more interaction but they had to drag Hawkgirl into the story.

Quote Originally Posted by LordAllMIghty View Post
    I wish John and her had more interaction but they had to drag Hawkgirl into the story.
    At first I was thinking about buying this movie because Vixen's in it, but not if she's only in there for a total of 50 seconds.
    Last edited by MoneySpider; 02-06-2023 at 10:21 PM.

I'm hopeful she'll get more to do in the upcoming JL: Warworld film .

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I'm hopeful she'll get more to do in the upcoming JL: Warworld film .
    Didn't know they were doing a JA movie with Vixen in it . Thanks for the update