Page 3 of 24 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by MoneySpider View Post
    Since Vixen has an impressive healing factor, I'm not sure why she needs bandages on her face:

Attachment 128050
    IIRC, her healing ability was limited by the wounds from the villain she was fighting (....in her linited seried).
    Screenshot_20230106-212347_Chrome.jpg

Luckily, she learned she can make a new body if her one one becomes to damaged.
    Last edited by LordAllMIghty; 01-06-2023 at 08:29 PM.
    Some of us wait, some of us act.

Someone has uploaded a new video about Vixen to YouTube:

Black Panther - Champion of Bast
    Vixen - Champion of Anansi

Odd I missed a whole page of conversation.

Quote Originally Posted by kcekada View Post
    The only way that should work is if she already was possessing powers of an animal with regeneration powers. Unless something has changed, she can't subconsciously or unconsciously turn on powers.
    From what I've seen her consciousness seems to be stored outside of her body (could be within the Red).

Now to give some points to what you mention, Vixen was mimicking the healing powrrs of the axolotl to repair her damaged hand during the explodion. So maybe she was pre-loaded with a heaing power and used the flatworm to fully regenerate her body.

Technically speaking, Vixen's healing factor is greater the Wolverine...because she can use the power of the Red to heal other's.
    Last edited by LordAllMIghty; 01-15-2023 at 01:03 AM.

If Vixen were to get her own solo ongoing I think it would be great to bring in the elemental totems from the CW series as a way to give her some villains to fight.

As for some existing villains that could be a part of her rogues gallery I think Red Lion, Hellhound, and Sportsmaster would be great candidates.
    T'Challa
    A.K.A. The Black Panther
    King of Wakanda
    King of the Dead and The Champion of Bast
    Two-Time Time Magazine "Person Of The Year"
    Six-Time People Magazine "Sexiest Man Alive"

Quote Originally Posted by BlackClaw View Post
    If Vixen were to get her own solo ongoing I think it would be great to bring in the elemental totems from the CW series as a way to give her some villains to fight.

As for some existing villains that could be a part of her rogues gallery I think Red Lion, Hellhound, and Sportsmaster would be great candidates.
    I wouldn't mind them incorporating Kuasa either.

I think it would be cool if Vixen also went toe to toe against Poison Ivy and her plant-human hybrid "children" every once in a while (Rose and Hazel from the "Poison Ivy: Cycle of Life and Death" mini-series). There is another plant-human hybrid female known as Thorn, but I'm not sure if she's considered to be Ivy's "child".

Rose, Hazel and Thorn apparently moved out of Gotham City at some point, so if Vixen ever encountered them, it wouldn't have to be in Gotham City.
    Last edited by MoneySpider; 01-15-2023 at 09:43 AM.

Maybe Bane or Killer Croc to give her a menacing foe.

As far as Vixen's healing factor is considered, even Prometheus DC's evil Batman admit it would be hard to kill her.
    Screenshot_20230115-092443_Chrome.jpg

I think it would be cool if Vixen also went toe to toe against Poison Ivy and her plant-human hybrid "children" every once in a while (Rose and Hazel from the "Poison Ivy: Cycle of Life and Death" mini-series). There is another plant-human hybrid female known as Thorn, but I'm not sure if she's considered to be Ivy's "child".

Rose, Hazel and Thorn apparently moved out of Gotham City at some point, so if Vixen ever encountered them, it wouldn't have to be in Gotham City.
    Would be a great way to give Mari a rogue that’s connected to the green.
    T'Challa
    A.K.A. The Black Panther
    King of Wakanda
    King of the Dead and The Champion of Bast
    Two-Time Time Magazine "Person Of The Year"
    Six-Time People Magazine "Sexiest Man Alive"

Wonder Woman vs. Vixen:

Wonder Woman vs. Vixen:

No. While I miss her Synch abilities...those are pre52 power.

As much as I love Vixen, Wonder Woman is on another level. Vixen can pull off some wins but overall Wonder Woman is considerably stronger, faster, and more skilled in hand to hand. Vixen exceed Wonder Woman in sheee variety and being creative with her abilities.

Yes. Vixen's healing ability is superior to Diana but everything else is at best is high-mid tier. Wonder Woman is considered almost God tier by some...

Now with that being said. Given what we know and If she used right. Vixen could overpower Superman, Wonder Woman and Martian Manhunter all together. If Vixen took the abilities of Krypto the Superdog, then multiple them by the strength of a rhinoceros beetle (able to lift 850 times its own weight). She could easily One-Punch most of DC universe.

Quote Originally Posted by LordAllMIghty View Post
    No. While I miss her Synch abilities...those are pre52 power.

As much as I love Vixen, Wonder Woman is on another level. Vixen can pull off some wins but overall Wonder Woman is considerably stronger, faster, and more skilled in hand to hand. Vixen exceed Wonder Woman in sheee variety and being creative with her abilities.

Yes. Vixen's healing ability is superior to Diana but everything else is at best is high-mid tier. Wonder Woman is considered almost God tier by some...

Now with that being said. Given what we know and If she used right. Vixen could overpower Superman, Wonder Woman and Martian Manhunter all together. If Vixen took the abilities of Krypto the Superdog, then multiple them by the strength of a rhinoceros beetle (able to lift 850 times its own weight). She could easily One-Punch most of DC universe.
    The thing that makes me believe that Vixen can beat Wonder Woman is Wonder Woman's ability to be pierced by certain objects, like bullets. There was that issue of "Justice League" by Christopher Priest in which Wonder Woman nearly died because someone shot her. (This sort of thing has also happened in other media, like in that animated "Justice League" episode in which Devil Ray shot Wonder Woman with a poisoned dart and she almost died).

I think Vixen could use her claws to scratch Wonder Woman and once Wonder Woman starts bleeding, Vixen could use the poisons and toxins from different animals and pump them into Wonder Woman's bloodstream (if Vixen wanted to be brutal, that is).

The thing that makes me believe that Vixen can beat Wonder Woman is Wonder Woman's ability to be pierced by certain objects, like bullets. There was that issue of "Justice League" by Christopher Priest in which Wonder Woman nearly died because someone shot her. (This sort of thing has also happened in other media, like in that animated "Justice League" episode in which Devil Ray shot Wonder Woman with a poisoned dart and she almost died).

I think Vixen could use her claws to scratch Wonder Woman and once Wonder Woman starts bleeding, Vixen could use the poisons and toxins from different animals and pump them into Wonder Woman's bloodstream (if Vixen wanted to be brutal, that is).
    Remember she doesn't need to pierce your skin to attack with poison.
    Screenshot_20230120-173725_Chrome.jpg
    Last edited by LordAllMIghty; 01-20-2023 at 04:59 PM.