Page 56 of 56 FirstFirst ... 6465253545556
    All-New Member

Quote Originally Posted by Alpha to Omega View Post
    You know what has more pressure than Jupiter’s core? The core of the Sun, where Thor has been before and his back didn’t break.
    He never was. Read the comic annual 14
    "Into the fiery domain of Atum... Here in a 'sphere' which throbs in pulsing rhythm with the sun's blazing heart..." this doesn't equates to being at the core/center of the sun."

Incredible Member PlatinumThorns's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Rzerox21xx View Post
    https://aiptcomics.com/2023/12/08/ma...mortal-thor-5/

Immortal Thor 5 preview for next week.
    Pretty interesting strategy. But I wonder if Toranos is gonna do something to Mjolnir...

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by speedy69 View Post
    "Into the fiery domain of Atum... Here in a 'sphere' which throbs in pulsing rhythm with the sun's blazing heart..." this doesn't equates to being at the core/center of the sun."
    Which annual do you speak of? I ask because Thor Annual #14 is part of the Atlantis Attacks story arc.

Last edited by Micabe; 12-08-2023 at 06:52 PM.

Jason Aaron would approve of the Mjolnir Patty Cake .

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by speedy69 View Post
    Not that I think it should be something within his abilities, but we did see Thor scuba diving for his hammer towards the end of Aaron's Thor run.

Has anyone read issue 5 yet?

Quote Originally Posted by adey040812 View Post
    Has anyone read issue 5 yet?
    I have. Fun issue for me.

spoilers:
    Thor infects Utgard with Compassion. Odin be conspirein. Scourge and Amora are in the game.
    end of spoilers
    Le Suck it, Dolphin!

-God I am so tired.

SCOTT SUMMERS AND EMMA FROST DESERVED BETTER.

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Just two words... The. Enchantress.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

spoilers:
    The Primordial Demiurge and the origin of myths and Gods! And Thor vs Loki was a thing even back then!

Playing patty cake with Mjolnir! Everyone gets to have Mjolnir and turn into a Thor! Jason Aaron would approve, though I approve more of how the solution was Thor injecting his virtues into Toranos to the point where he can't handle it. Aaron would have probably just had them hit him with the hammer or thunder harder. And hopefully this satiates the desire to see multiple Thor's other than Thor himself in this run for now.

I hope this clears up all the drama between Thor and Bill.

Thor with danger hanging above his head? Just a typical Wednesday!

Skurge and Enchantress reunited! And now working with Dario Agger! Honestly I could take or leave Agger, but I'm always up for Amora getting more page time and being important. It seems like they're not working against Thor per se, but it'll definitely complicate things.
    end of spoilers

Al Ewing writes so many comics that he wasn't able to catch up with Thor yet, so he probably doesn't know that wielding Mjolnir is like Asgardians having a sword, simply NOT symbolic or carrying any weight at all.

So was this one of the most generic Thor arcs in the modern era? Obviously, and messy too, the new hammer was for? Also just doesn't hype anything or sets major future developments, i guess in the end it was designed to promote super hero Loki and Storm.

And even that last page, feels just a cameo, and does she even need the same old henchmen dynamic?

Extraordinary Member Mantis-Ray's Avatar

I enjoy the emphasizing of Thor's intelligence.

This whole team formation was essentially a gigantic con to get Toranos to do what he wants and he fell hook, line, and sinker.

He's a better trickster than Loki.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Mantis-Ray View Post
    I enjoy the emphasizing of Thor's intelligence.

This whole team formation was essentially a gigantic con to get Toranos to do what he wants and he fell hook, line, and sinker.

He's a better trickster than Loki.
    Exactly.

Storm asked if it was necessary to bring them to the fight at all. It was just a ruse to get Toranos to join in the "mjolnir mayhem".

It's good to see Thor use his brains again.

Hopefully this gets the "multiple Thors" thing out of the books' system for a while.

I also don't need to see Jane again for a while but I doubt Ewing can help himself.

Even so, thought there would be more speculation from who is enjoying the current run.

I will try something, Toranos gives some Bor vibes, could Al be setting Gaea family tree?

Astonishing Member your_name_here's Avatar

Still not fully sold on this run. So far feels like I’m waiting to understand the path it’ll take (unlike Immortal Hulk which was kinda established by this point)